It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new Anti-Israel / Anti-Palestine Forum? WE'RE ALL FED UP!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I have an idea....

How about all the Pro Israel, Anti Israel, Pro Palestine, Anti Palestine, Pro Arab, Anti Jew, Anti Muslim, Pro Muslim, Anti Zionist, Pro Zionist, and Pro Anti American Jew/Arab haters' posters make their own forum?

Maybe ATS could call it the "Super-Happy *Intelligent Thread for Haters of Everything Anti-Debatable." or a simple acromyn could be the "SH*T HEAD" Forum.

It's just really hard for us "NORMAL” humans to keep up with all the hate, lies, and BS, that y'all spew on a daily basis.

Please consider breaking off into a splinter group where you can destroy each other in peace,
we are all just kinda sick of this.

edit on 21-8-2012 by tvtexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
If you don't like those kind of threads then don't go into them. You can tell by the titles which ones that will turn into a hate fest.

Problem solved.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Stupid humans, we all suffer, we all want to be happy, these Israelis and Palestinians are the same kind of people, they are like you and I but their governments and stupidity has led them to believe the hatred for one another. The governments have created this situtation decades ago with ill intent and now as you can see the humans in that area are not accepting this false construct of an unnatural reality.

But this sickness exists in the human race and feeds off us like a parasite. In America people are killing and fighting eachother over beer, drugs, hockey games, girls, cool ness, location of city, state, race, language, social status.

Most of you are sick.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Are you saying that people shouldn't have an opinion on a subject that they clearly have an interest in, as indicated by the fact that they are browsing a thread on that subject?

"Pro Israel, Anti Israel, Pro Muslim, Anti Muslim"...

Not everything has two equally valid points of view. At the same time, no human being on the planet is truly objective. Combine those two constants and you'll get people on both sides of basically every argument.

Just try to be professional, and others will instinctively see the logic of that approach, and follow your example. Then it might not be such a nasty forum.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

Just try to be professional, and others will instinctively see the logic of that approach, and follow your example. Then it might not be such a nasty forum.

Ahhh... just be "professional"? and others will "instinctively" see the logic?
How's that working out for you?

I find that really funny! I actually grew up with people that thought that way... they now sell you insurance.
Did you just get that quote out of the Zig Ziglar school of kiss a#s books?

How about you quit lecturing me and pay attention to the OP and those that sow discord among all of humanity.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Who died and made you the thought police?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
How about we start a forum for those folk that can't handle reality and prefer to stick their head in the sand and pretend nothing bad is happening.

Call it the disney forum.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Reminds me of Grouco Marx' song "Whatever It Is I'm Against It'

2nd line

new topics

top topics

join