It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is really at Area 51?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Nothing more than a concentration camp....no aliens no reptilians just a concentration camp.....

We humans test on on other humans.....

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
i thought all the secret crap was up in utah, since 51 has been under looky-loos watch for some time. to me you would actually WANT to have people keep thinking 51 is where the good stuff is. you know, magicians trick, wave one hand while hiding something with the other one.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
i have a notion that almost half the facility is just a storehouse for once cutting edge aircraft & technology...

the other half of the base is an operating facility which can be rapidly ramped-up if the need arises.
Ramped Up would include things like having a squadron of Drone pilots operating from there but the Drones flying over places like Pakistan or Solmalia even Egypt & Libya

a fanciful Analog might be the current TV show 'Warehouse 13'
for what some parts of what "Area 51" might be like

( just a hunch, i am not a RV'er or even Psychic )
edit on 25-8-2012 by St Udio because: s-p-a-c-i-n-g

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
If everyone is so concerned what is going on there, why don't you go look? Like, all of you. At the same time. Going alone may be scary, and if the government is absolutely hiding something its simply to kick one guy out. But image 200 people bum rushing area 51, I suppose you could have cameras with live feed to wherever to capture what your doing. Do you really think they can catch 200 people running around a base filming stuff? Some people are worried they'd shoot, but is a government base going to kill 200 citizens? Just what my thought has always been.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Irish Matador

its all sweet pastures but the view is terrible

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
There's probably something there for everything you can think of. That's why one of it's nicknames were Dreamland. There probably isn't much on the surface base level anymore. Most of the top secret stuff has probably been moved deep and I mean deep underground. They probably have a variety of crashed UFO's, ET entities, advanced cloning technology, inter-dimensional travel technology, humans with rare genetic mutation and etc. Depending on your level of clearance, you may not ever know about the other departments deep underground.

Some people say that there really isn't anything there. If there is nothing there, then why are there a 24 surveillance team by air and ground, guarding the place? That place has a higher security than the White House.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Martian1127
There's probably something there for everything you can think of. That's why one of it's nicknames were Dreamland. There probably isn't much on the surface base level anymore. Most of the top secret stuff has probably been moved deep and I mean deep underground. They probably have a variety of crashed UFO's, ET entities, advanced cloning technology, inter-dimensional travel technology, humans with rare genetic mutation and etc. Depending on your level of clearance, you may not ever know about the other departments deep underground.

Some people say that there really isn't anything there. If there is nothing there, then why are there a 24 surveillance team by air and ground, guarding the place? That place has a higher security than the White House.

So wrong in so many ways. There is no evidence to support any of these claims. Groom Lake is a flight research center for black projects. That is it. It has the good stuff. Nobody has ever proven the tasks have moved to other bases. The operation at Groom Lake gets bigger every year.

What we have here is simply the well known ATS BS echo machine. Post a steaming pile of crap rumors and deem it fact. That isn't how research works. You would do well to look at how the original "interceptors" investigated the base. They did observation, PHOTOINT, and SIGINT. They searched public records. They were boots on the ground. OK, maybe sneakers on the ground. They debunked rumors rather than creating new steaming piles of crap.

The operation at Groom Lake appreciates all the BS rumors. It floods the interwebs with crap, making the truth much harder to find.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and that's what I gave. If it were just flight research, then it wouldn't need so much security. Again, this base has more security than the White House. It's under air surveillance and off road surveillance 24-7. The only way we would ever find out exactly, what is in the base is if employees started leaking documentation and video evidence.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Martian1127
reply to post by gariac

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and that's what I gave. If it were just flight research, then it wouldn't need so much security. Again, this base has more security than the White House. It's under air surveillance and off road surveillance 24-7. The only way we would ever find out exactly, what is in the base is if employees started leaking documentation and video evidence.

You are entitled to your opinion, but not your own facts.

The ex-employees are talking. Go to the Roadrunner events in Las Vegas. They don't talk about aliens, mutant ninja turtles, star-gates, or any such crap. They talk about airplanes that were black projects. They even have a website:
roadrunnersinternationale.com...

Evidence? Through declassification, photographic evidence has been released. Even in the 80's the CIA declassified photos of the SR-71 at Groom for publication.

There is no evidence of the base being under air surveillance? Where did you get that? They have a network of road sensors and cameras. The guards are there 24&7 but big deal. What base doesn't have 24 hour security. Groom only flies the security chopper when they believe they can't get a security guard team at the breach point. Technically not a breach, but in their eyes, if you are near the border, you need a minder.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by NL045
Nothing more than a concentration camp....no aliens no reptilians just a concentration camp.....
We humans test on on other humans.....

Wrong. According to Lazarians, what you describe is going on at Dulce.
I am actually watching UFO Hunters as we speak, the Dulce episode, with Wacky Hayakawa.

Area 51 is where they back-engineer ALL the alien craft the US government has.

EDITED TO ADD: who is the tool on this TV show that always wears the aviator sunglasses? He is staring at photo's, inside a room, with them on. What a tard.
edit on 28-8-2012 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
i have a notion that almost half the facility is just a storehouse for once cutting edge aircraft & technology...
the other half of the base is an operating facility which can be rapidly ramped-up if the need arises.

You could be right. It's probably likely there are a number of one-of airframes stored there, either under test or not. But all indications say the base is still very active.

Ramped Up would include things like having a squadron of Drone pilots operating from there but the Drones flying over places like Pakistan or Solmalia even Egypt & Libya

Yeah - it's called Creech AFB. Look about 45 miles south, and slightly east.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

Sorry, but I still believe this base has everything I mentioned. It's location, high-level security and employee transportation just makes most people think that their hiding something. And yea, most bases have 24/7 security, but not as high as Area-51. And if their is nothing there to hide, then why have their been so many cover ups? Normal military air-force bases house planes and aren't afraid to show it. The only glimpse of Area-51 that you can get is from satellite. Even the hill-top locations have been declared restricted area over the years. Why so much privacy for an air-force base?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Nothing but some old planes for pilots to have fun in. Why would they stay there after all this publicity? They probably re-based their operations out to midway.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Definetley some signs and the cammo dudes.

Check my thread from my recent visit -

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I'm not sure why this is even a discussion. The history and status of Area 51 are well known. The National Classified Test Facility has been and continues to be a test site for aircraft, radar, and related weapons systems. The three primary areas of research at Groom Lake involve technology demonstration (HAVE BLUE, TACIT BLUE, Bird of Prey, etc.), aircraft survivability (low observables, or stealth, and radar cross-section measurement), and evaluation of foreign aircraft and radar technology. The base is operated as a test wing of the Air Force Test Center, and supports testing by joint services (USAF, Navy, Army, etc.) and other government agencies.

Its remote location and high-level security makes it ideal for classified test operations. Security vulnerabilities such as the view from nearby hilltops and the potential for space-based overhead reconnaissance were recognized as early as 1961. Because satellite overhead times are easy to predict, assets can be moved indoors to prevent exposure. Unauthorized observation from nearby hills and mountains was more problematic. The government responded to this threat by seizing public land including most of the Groom Mountains 1984) and a few small hills (1995). The second land grab resulted from increased tourism in the early 1990s by people looking for "flying saucers." For a while, there were visitors occupying the hills 24 hours a day, seven days a week. As a result, ground and flight operations had to be postponed, costing the Air Force (and by extension, the taxpayer) millions of dollars.

The base is as active today as it has ever been. Satellite imagery taken over the past decade clearly shows a growth trend. New facilities are being built and old ones improved as necessary. Large numbers of military and contract employees are shuttled in and out throughout the week. The operation has not moved anywhere. Stories to the contrary have proved false.

Declassified documents, photos, interviews with former workers, and other material provide insight into the nature of the Groom Lake facility and activities that take place there. There is absolutely no evidence of extraterrestrial technology, subterranean facilities, or any of the other wacky stuff so popular in the conspiracy theories. That doesn't make Area 51 any less fascinating to aerospace historians and aviation technology enthusiasts. The truth is far more interesting than the fiction.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Ever heard of dummy bases?

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Martian1127

Feel free to look at all the photos I have taken of the base.
www.lazygranch.com...

To date, this is the best panorama ever posted to the internet from Tikaboo:
www.lazygranch.com...

OK, scratch that statement that you can't see the base. Anything else you need me to debunk?

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Dummy bases don't have annual budgets exceeding $200 million, and 1,500 military and contractor employees. Dummy bases don't have multi-million-dollar construction contracts almost every year to build new hangars, runways, and other infrastructure. Nor do they have fleets of wide-body passenger transports to carry commuters, or any number of other assets observed at the Groom Lake facility.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimTSpock
reply to post by Destinyone

I've been into this stuff for as long as I can remember. The trouble is there isn't much to find out about the so-called area. Maybe there's not much there and it's a distraction, wouldn't surprise me.

There is plenty to learn from Area-51. It's a footprint of military secrecy. There may not be as much activity now, but thats where I believe most of it all started. In the Nevada desert is probably one of the best areas for them to perform these experiments. Activity may not be exactly at Area-51 now, but maybe near. Since everyone knows about this base now, im sure they wouldnt keep doing their projects in a place where everyone is watching.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join