It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What William Cooper wanted you to know

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
reply to post by intrptr

But... I seen one myself. What about that?

I already answered your question dude, It was us (humans) flying those things to make people believe aliens are real. If you haven't actually seen a real life alien in person then you have no clue if they are visiting us. Just because you see an aircraft that is UFO doesn't mean it is alien origin. You guys seriously think that our government our nation tells everyone what kind of technology we actually have?...hell no.

Just want to point out the flip side of the coin here. Do you believe that IF the government had alien technology they would reveal it? Lets face facts here. The US government has never been very forth coming with information. This is not to say I believe they do or do not have aliens or what not. UFO's do not concern me as much as the elites attempting to plunge this nation into an age of slavery and struggle while Americans stand by allowing their sovereign individual rights to be stripped away. We cant care for our own necessities because the system of slavery makes us completely dependent on the slave master to meet our needs.Self-sufficiency, open sharing of knowledge, learning to live in peace, instilling a sense of community are all keys. If the majority of humanity learned to do these things governments like we see now would become obsolete.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

reply to post by JamesCookieIII

and do not want the world to be united.

Why not? More people equals more power and more money. More resources, more everything!

Cooper also seems to disagree with your statement about the new world order.

World War III is being fought NOW. It is being fought NOW with "Information Warfare" using very sophisticated mind control techniques, propaganda, disinformation, intimidation, fear, and manipulation. It is, in fact, a usually quiet war being fought mostly with silent weapons... but before long it will become very loud and very destructive. "Ordo Ab Chao" dictates that the old order be completely and thoroughly destroyed before the "new order" can be established.

edit on 20-8-2012 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

well sorta. more people cannot equal more resources... i mean, there is only so much matter on earth correct? so actually it might mean the same or less resources for each person depending on how corrupt the new generations are, which is why the "NWO" is trying to push for more population control i think. is cooper not doing the exact same fearmongering as he preaches against? now that being said, im on his side of things. his greatest philosophy was to question everything... his worst was to lie occasionally. now i've read his book and listened to almost all of his work. was deff schitzo, but nonetheless, the word "crazy" isnt accepted by any credible psychologist. he was just different, and was an awesome contribution to the human race. shame he died. i think the government fed him lies to make him seem crazier than he was. he was quite articulate and generally speaking, his theories cannot be proven or disproven. either way i'll say a little prayer for his soul now. one thing is certain about him. he was a rebel of his time.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

reply to post by intrptr

I already answered your question dude, It was us (humans) flying those things to make people believe aliens are real. If you haven't actually seen a real life alien in person then you have no clue if they are visiting us. Just because you see an aircraft that is UFO doesn't mean it is alien origin. You guys seriously think that our government our nation tells everyone what kind of technology we actually have?...hell no.

So humans invented UFO's? To fake out humans that aliens are real, so that we believe in aliens, so that we think wait... what?

Lol, so where did we get all this "Alien" technology from? Doesn't add up, I know humans are advanced but that advanced..Look at Germany in WW2 they were like at least 15-20 years ahead of the rest of the world.. Where did they obtain there technology so fast and it was pretty amazing stuff back than...But so we somehow got a huge leap in technology and we made UFO's to make ppl think aliens exist, even though they're like 100million earth like planets out there...

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

reply to post by intrptr

So humans invented UFO's? To fake out humans that aliens are real, so that we believe in aliens, so that we think wait... what?

LOL intrptr... makes perfect sense... Yeah if they can work that hard to make a super deceptive scheme as this work... Just think what they could do for the good using all their super planning in reverse.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by spiderLL

Bill Cooper was an alcoholic paranoid fantasist who took people for a ride. He was credulous and believed whatever was popular in conspiracyland at the time. For years it was evil aliens and then it was evil government. He probably pumped in as much BS as he believed in others. Krill. Zapruder, AIDS - he got it exactly wrong time after time.

A bust clock is right twice a day and he couldn't even manage that.

Alcoholic or no his intel is legit. Since the early 90s his "story/info" has been unfolding as
Fast as he could tell it. He says himself all the time do your own research. My research says Bill was spot on buddy.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by knowwhat

LOL intrptr... makes perfect sense... Yeah if they can work that hard to make a super deceptive scheme as this work... Just think what they could do for the good using all their super planning in reverse.

Yah, would be nice. It seems that most change is ultimately for the worse, like for selfish reasons or gain or power and control. In that stead they are mostly busy covering things up rather than making up stupid stuff that serves no purpose.

We do that to each other all_day_long.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by okyouwin

They dont have to roll down every street for you to get a hint......just your street. And the systematic destruction of our rights started in 2001...they had a head start...and we're behind the curve. If paranoia keeps me free...so be it.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by six67seven
who here believes obama will be our last president?

it's interesting thought...

what would have to take place for it to happen?

america won't last forever - not the america we know

but how much longer will it last?

she is being stripped nude and beaten down more and more everyday.

I started a thread on this topic but I don't know how to list it here.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by live2beknown

Lol, so where did we get all this "Alien" technology from? Doesn't add up, I know humans are advanced but that advanced..Look at Germany in WW2 they were like at least 15-20 years ahead of the rest of the world.. Where did they obtain there technology so fast and it was pretty amazing stuff back than...But so we somehow got a huge leap in technology and we made UFO's to make ppl think aliens exist, even though they're like 100million earth like planets out there...

Yah, secret would be out by now. Somebody would have sold the secret rites to the highest bidder a long time ago. Like the biggest secret of all. The A bomb. Wasn't but a few years before the Russians had it too. Hardly coincidence.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The only things I'm seeing that Cooper would want us to know is to always pay our taxes, and that we should never shoot a US marshal in the head.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by gncnew
Anyone not notice this guy seems to have "just" the right connections to corroborate his tail that seems to cater so perfectly to the absolute wildest of conspiracy theories...

Was in "law enforcement", dated a murdered CIA agent, has a best friend in the "military", worked closely with "DHS" and was part of CSI (the TV show?) when a co-worker at CSI was transferred to Denver...

Come on people. By the tail that's being spun here, this guy IS TPTB... hell, anyone with this many contacts is either in on the prank, or fake.

Please, DENY IGNORANCE.

It doesn't matter who the OP is. What the OP wants to do is to show you some info that he finds interesting.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

Bill Cooper was an alcoholic paranoid fantasist who took people for a ride. He was credulous and believed whatever was popular in conspiracyland at the time. For years it was evil aliens and then it was evil government. He probably pumped in as much BS as he believed in others. Krill. Zapruder, AIDS - he got it exactly wrong time after time.

A bust clock is right twice a day and he couldn't even manage that.

There you have it OP. I was about to say that Cooper has been widely discussed in this board and for some is not that popular (all to do with one of his claims about His Highness Krill
) If you can swallow the self debunking attitude of Kandinsky (which is known in this board for being a nihilist) and some others, then you'll do just fine. I do respect Cooper a lot and through years I've seen to many things from his predictions coming true. One little and friendly advise, forget what Kandinsky or others say, including me, keep your own opinion and pursue the truth by trusting your instinct and rationality. Everyone should be able to get to the truth by their own research and passion. Keep in mind that the world of conspiracy and ufology is full of debunkers but the worst are the self appointed one. So just Beware of That "Pale Horse"

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

You seem to be most knieve, I do not fully agree with all the OP has said, or why this would be a forum for him to come out. To get to your comment, I was a former Spec Ops in both the Army and Navy and worked also for the State of NY as a special investigator, investigating primarily fraud and corruption in NYC area. I can tell you personally that the type of so called friendly fire incidents do occur, in some instances "throw away" weapons have been used in many accidental and fugitive killings. This is not a widespread issue but it has happened.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Spooks aren't the best at surveillance even when they subcontract and farm it out to ordinary neighbors and community people.

I can generally spottem 1000 miles away whether its street theater, electronic, or hyper-dimensional.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOLCOTT

You seem to be most knieve, I do not fully agree with all the OP has said, or why this would be a forum for him to come out. To get to your comment, I was a former Spec Ops in both the Army and Navy and worked also for the State of NY as a special investigator, investigating primarily fraud and corruption in NYC area. I can tell you personally that the type of so called friendly fire incidents do occur, in some instances "throw away" weapons have been used in many accidental and fugitive killings. This is not a widespread issue but it has happened.

i know friendly fire happens, and thanks for your input. where does it become an investigation though? i am naive, i am young, but i can't forsee this as a big problem, mainly because of what i said - ballistic evidence. everytime a cop shoots a round he has to find it, correct? wherever it lands... if it comes from one officers gun and then that officer finds it in another officer, it would constitute an investigation at the least correct? you are right, if someone really wanted to frame someone else they could, but due to GSR (gunshot residue), and dna, fingerprints, it would be hard to pull off, even for a guy like you in spec ops, correct? anyways. thanks for reigning me in, point taken.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by gncnew

Originally posted by spiderLL
reply to post by Aliensun

I'm new to ATS and actually discovered it recently after the Aurora shooting. I saw a comment posted from Scott Creighton article and decided to check it out.

So, you're this informed about all things 9/11 and other massive government conspiracies, but you "just found" ATS?

I literally JUST googled "Conspiracy Theory Website" and ATS was #4...

But you "just" found it...

OMG - come on people.

Thats what I'm saying!! This guy says he's very informed on CT and if that's true then he should know how to prove he's not a hoaxer. He should of lead with the proof he's the things he says he is and then give us his own proof of what he's saying is true more then my friend said. If what you are saying is true your friend is going to be killed very soon and probably you too so you better hurry up. It's funny for the people who question everything and aren't sheep people still keep falling for hoaxes and take people at their word just because they are telling you what you want to hear. This guy is acting just like all the past hoaxers but he may not be but he should be able to prove what he is asap without any excuses.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I think Mr Cooper was full of it... Maybe he got lucky with a few predictions but that's it...

Behold a Pale Horse... I was so excited about reading it but it was like the nonsensical ramblings of a madman padded out with some practically illegible documents and crappy UFO photos.... In fact the only thing I liked was the artwork on the cover

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRGreer

Originally posted by TTAA2012

Originally posted by okyouwin

You ask," Who is Barack Obama?"

Everyone who knows the answer to that question is in on the scam or dead.

He's our president0

Yours maybe, not mine.

Who did you think he was?

I'm thinking he's a creation of the Luciferian NWO, considering everything we know about his CIA "parents," his total lack of verifiable history, etc.

He's up to no good huh?

Count on it.

In cahoots with the evil cabal?

Most assuredly.

A puppet for sure, but a chosen puppet groomed educated to do one thing. And you know what that is?

Leading the entire world to its end.

I'm surprised you didn't call him Obammy A lot of people think that's fun.

At least it's funnier than having to call him "Massa." That's right, I said it. Obama is the first potential slave master in the US since the end of the Civil War (See Executive Order 13603.) The President has given himself, and those he designates, the power to force US citizens to labor "without compensation," and we're not talking about prisoners here, but mainstream people; doctors, lawyers, day laborers, and anyone else that may have a skill the government needs.

Or just an occasion to slander our president.

Obama IS a slander, a stain on a bum's undies. He doesn't need anyone's help to look bad because he's doing fine all by himself.

You think "massa" Obama is any different from "massa" Bush or "massa" Clinton or potential "massa" Romeny? The government has never stopped enslaving Americans. We are enslaved by the monetary system. US law makers much like the laws they write are rotten to the core. Do you honestly believe a system of government that has been corrupted and twisted into a greed/power mongers playground could ever produce honest politicians? They divide us and then turn us against each other. They fiddle while the new Rome burns.

I don't believe that at all. Romney and Bush are just as evil as Obama. They are all pawns doing the Devil's work. We're in for a hard time in the next few years, regardless of who is chosen to be the next POTUS.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

So many questions remain unanswered. Why did former president Bush refuse to testify under oath? Why are people who are testifying about explosions being ridiculed? Why do they keep certain footage classified? A former FAA employee with a TS clearance once told me they have footage from the WTC impact taken inside the building. Was that person lying? Why did president Bush authorize the Bin Laden relatives to leave US soil?

In short: why doesn't the entire official story make sense? It just doesn't add up. I wonder if we will ever know the truth. Maybe the truth is so ugly that many of us couldn't handle it.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotThat

Originally posted by six67seven
who here believes obama will be our last president?

it's interesting thought...

what would have to take place for it to happen?

america won't last forever - not the america we know

but how much longer will it last?

she is being stripped nude and beaten down more and more everyday.

I started a thread on this topic but I don't know how to list it here.

Here you go buddy, www.abovetopsecret.com...
hope thats the one.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join