What William Cooper wanted you to know

page: 4
111
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by texasgirl
 



yes, they're too smart..but I did hear about the "Project Bluebeem" long time ago, but i've always been curious on how they're going to do it..My guess would be build a bunch of UFO's and have pilots dressed in Alien 'Uniforms" but #, they're going to need a # load of UFO's for that..




posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by live2beknown
reply to post by texasgirl
 



yes, they're too smart..but I did hear about the "Project Bluebeem" long time ago, but i've always been curious on how they're going to do it..My guess would be build a bunch of UFO's and have pilots dressed in Alien 'Uniforms" but #, they're going to need a # load of UFO's for that..



Did you read some of the articles this summer about the residents seeing a supposed UFO being trucked through town? It turned out to be an unmanned drone. If they're making drones to look like UFOs then you have a very plausible theory.

This could be some of the claims Cooper was making...
edit on 20-8-2012 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by texasgirl
 


Yeah, well drones are being used and look like "UFO's" and other advanced stealth looking objects to avoid radar detection. Also they're looking like that to become more stealth when entering enemy territory, also It is a good way to make the country think it's and UFO, well theoretically it is one lol, but back on subject. The country would just think It's an UFO and not some surveillance drone. just my 2 cents.



posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by texasgirl
 


Cooper said that the alien agenda was real because he seen documents that were supposedly classified and leaked proving that it was a hidden agenda at the time(pre 1990). Then AFTER he admits he was deceived and it was all propaganda that was supposed to lead to people believing in a hidden agenda with aliens and the US gov. You can't discredit his character and overall message over a mistake that was made before there was anyone else sticking there neck out about such issues and there was no Internet avatar to hide behind.

And for those who talk about being bored off seeing similar stuff being posting more than once, bear in mind there are always new visitors to sites like this who may never of heard of a man who was sacrificed 11 years ago on bonfire night (5 nov). So many have never listened to real people like cooper just frauds like Alex jones. You coming here saying his message isn't important is anti productive via eitherignorance or just sheer being a NWO shill member on ATS so give it a rest.



posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by live2beknown
reply to post by texasgirl
 


Yeah, well drones are being used and look like "UFO's" and other advanced stealth looking objects to avoid radar detection. Also they're looking like that to become more stealth when entering enemy territory, also It is a good way to make the country think it's and UFO, well theoretically it is one lol, but back on subject. The country would just think It's an UFO and not some surveillance drone. just my 2 cents.



Which would make a false flag that much more plausible. We believe the drones are UFOs.



posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jesuit
reply to post by texasgirl
 


Cooper said that the alien agenda was real because he seen documents that were supposedly classified and leaked proving that it was a hidden agenda at the time(pre 1990). Then AFTER he admits he was deceived and it was all propaganda that was supposed to lead to people believing in a hidden agenda with aliens and the US gov. You can't discredit his character and overall message over a mistake that was made before there was anyone else sticking there neck out about such issues and there was no Internet avatar to hide behind.

And for those who talk about being bored off seeing similar stuff being posting more than once, bear in mind there are always new visitors to sites like this who may never of heard of a man who was sacrificed 11 years ago on bonfire night (5 nov). So many have never listened to real people like cooper just frauds like Alex jones. You coming here saying his message isn't important is anti productive via eitherignorance or just sheer being a NWO shill member on ATS so give it a rest.


Ummm...I think you have me confused with someone else. I believe in Cooper's message. Read my posts.



posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Thank you for this thread. I follow ufology pretty closely, and while aware of Cooper and his book, "Pale Horse", I was not that aware of how fascinating his work was.

I read a few pages, and then downloaded "Pale Horse" on my Kindle, and I read e first chapter. If I didn't have to work today I would keep reading. Fascinating stuff.

Either he is an incredible liar and con man, or he is telling the greatest story ever. I am thinking it is the later, at least right now.



posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by texasgirl
 


It was meant for the one you was straightening out actually. Live2beknown or something must of quoted the wrong post but at least it can be seen by him/she now.



posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jchristopher5
Thank you for this thread. I follow ufology pretty closely, and while aware of Cooper and his book, "Pale Horse", I was not that aware of how fascinating his work was.

I read a few pages, and then downloaded "Pale Horse" on my Kindle, and I read e first chapter. If I didn't have to work today I would keep reading. Fascinating stuff.

Either he is an incredible liar and con man, or he is telling the greatest story ever. I am thinking it is the later, at least right now.


For those who are interested here is a link to most coopers broadcasts up until his death it is priceless

thepiratebay.se...

torrentfiles.us...

isohunt.com...
edit on 20-8-2012 by Jesuit because: Link issue
edit on 20-8-2012 by Jesuit because: (no reason given)
edit on 20-8-2012 by Jesuit because: Back up links



posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jesuit

Originally posted by Jchristopher5
Thank you for this thread. I follow ufology pretty closely, and while aware of Cooper and his book, "Pale Horse", I was not that aware of how fascinating his work was.

I read a few pages, and then downloaded "Pale Horse" on my Kindle, and I read e first chapter. If I didn't have to work today I would keep reading. Fascinating stuff.

Either he is an incredible liar and con man, or he is telling the greatest story ever. I am thinking it is the later, at least right now.


For those who are interested here is a link to most coopers broadcasts up until his death it is priceless

isohunt.com...
edit on 20-8-2012 by Jesuit because: Link issue
edit on 20-8-2012 by Jesuit because: (no reason given)


Link seems broken.



posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Jchristopher5
 


It's more or less just jibberish, we all have heard all the stuff he's been "broadcasting" years before he said anything, and I think hes not even sure about what hes really talking about and it also sounds like he is very skeptical on what hes talking about and seems lost in his work. He isn't certain about must stuff he claims, He either agrees on the subject than later changes what he thinks..Lol



posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Someone headed me Pale Horse about 2 yrs ago. I was fascinated enough to go back thru history and learn about the fall of empires before. Read them from differing nationalities. The world sees the US far different than we see ourselves. And the victor writes history. Will we be the greatest nation in history or the reason for the overtaxation of the planet. And the downfall of just 'a respectable, but misinformed 200 yr old upstart nation'? Like the Huns, feriouscious and eventually overcome.

There is a great deal of info out there, some too radical for me. But that doesn't negate the truth of it.

3 things befall great empires in the end: natural disaster (illness, loss of necessites of living, EQ, volcano or a combination), and uppity politicians/generals that try to micromanage, and empty bank accounts.

Well folks, guess where we are?



posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
The negative comments about Bill Cooper disturb me. The man was murdered in his front yard for no real good reason. He was a threat to no one but the establishment. We all know the police in this country are trigger happy.

Cooper was an intelligent man. He had inside information about the system and TPTB couldn't stand it that he spoke about it.

Disagree with Cooper, but let's not murder a dead man a second time.



posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by rtyfx
The negative comments about Bill Cooper disturb me. The man was murdered in his front yard for no real good reason. He was a threat to no one but the establishment. We all know the police in this country are trigger happy.

Cooper was an intelligent man. He had inside information about the system and TPTB couldn't stand it that he spoke about it.

Disagree with Cooper, but let's not murder a dead man a second time.


Exactly all he did was spread the word. how can they be attacking his character saying he was confused, with no evidence of that put forward, if they are not just forum agents? Baffles me



posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by rtyfx
The negative comments about Bill Cooper disturb me. The man was murdered in his front yard for no real good reason. He was a threat to no one but the establishment. We all know the police in this country are trigger happy.

Cooper was an intelligent man. He had inside information about the system and TPTB couldn't stand it that he spoke about it.

Disagree with Cooper, but let's not murder a dead man a second time.



Yes, if he was a discredited, crazy loon then why the ambush? Some other ATS member told me the authorities in Cooper's town were crooked.



posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jchristopher5
Thank you for this thread. I follow ufology pretty closely, and while aware of Cooper and his book, "Pale Horse", I was not that aware of how fascinating his work was.

I read a few pages, and then downloaded "Pale Horse" on my Kindle, and I read e first chapter. If I didn't have to work today I would keep reading. Fascinating stuff.

Either he is an incredible liar and con man, or he is telling the greatest story ever. I am thinking it is the later, at least right now.



I have this book. What I like about it is he gives actual names and puts documents in it.



posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
He was a nut job, plain and simple.
One doesn't have to be a genius to see why things today are happening. There are no more big enemies in the world today, so the big industrial complex that was built up over the decades decided to turn on its own populous. It grew too big and it was designed to be constantly hungry. nom nom nom



posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by musashi9
He was a nut job, plain and simple.
One doesn't have to be a genius to see why things today are happening. There are no more big enemies in the world today, so the big industrial complex that was built up over the decades decided to turn on its own populous. It grew too big and it was designed to be constantly hungry. nom nom nom



Sure, we see what's going on now. But Cooper was murdered over ten years ago and his warnings came way before that, before we all saw the writing on the wall.
edit on 20-8-2012 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by okyouwin
reply to post by spiderLL
 


You ask," Who is Barack Obama?"


He's our president. Who did you think he was? Quite a story, just to throw suspicion on our president. Our duly elected president. He's up to no good huh? In cahoots with the evil cabal? A puppet for sure, but a chosen puppet groomed educated to do one thing. And you know what that is?

No. What?

I'm surprised you didn't call him Obammy A lot of people think that's fun.

Is this about your ex law enforcement career?. Your ex CIA squeeze? The end of personal freedom? Or just an occasion to slander our president.


I kept asking myself when the OP was going to tell us what Cooper wanted us to know. You hit every point I was going to post. Thanks for saving me the time!



posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by okyouwin
reply to post by spiderLL
 


You ask," Who is Barack Obama?"


Everyone who knows the answer to that question is in on the scam or dead.


He's our president0


Yours maybe, not mine.


Who did you think he was?


I'm thinking he's a creation of the Luciferian NWO, considering everything we know about his CIA "parents," his total lack of verifiable history, etc.


He's up to no good huh?


Count on it.


In cahoots with the evil cabal?


Most assuredly.


A puppet for sure, but a chosen puppet groomed educated to do one thing. And you know what that is?


Leading the entire world to its end.


I'm surprised you didn't call him Obammy A lot of people think that's fun.


At least it's funnier than having to call him "Massa." That's right, I said it. Obama is the first potential slave master in the US since the end of the Civil War (See Executive Order 13603.) The President has given himself, and those he designates, the power to force US citizens to labor "without compensation," and we're not talking about prisoners here, but mainstream people; doctors, lawyers, day laborers, and anyone else that may have a skill the government needs.


Or just an occasion to slander our president.


Obama IS a slander, a stain on a bum's undies. He doesn't need anyone's help to look bad because he's doing fine all by himself.





new topics
top topics
 
111
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join