It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What William Cooper wanted you to know

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by spiderLL

We are aware there are good guys among the Military who are targeted by their own on the killing fields, we know there are Police officers who are also taken down during the right atmosphere on a mission where guns are blazing to make it look like the bad guys did it.

ballistic forensics would disprove cops killing cops....

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kastogere
reply to post by okyouwin

The president is a tool to further a agenda of money.....so have all the rest been so after 1912. if you cannot see that then you sir are as easily duped as a good portion of the rest of the nation.

Tell ya what......there's a number you can call when you start to panic because you suddenly realize that those troops rollin down your street aren't there for bridge night at the neighbors......

1-800-iam-fuct

Settle for nothing, and question everything......no matter how rosey it sounds to the ears....

This true paranoia. If you really think that the government is going to have troops, tanks and what every rolling down the street, just to show you who is in charge, your the one who is delusional It's a mighty big area this country and the number of troops to control it would be impossibly large.

Nope that is not the way it is going to happen. I know you got lots of guns and you can't use em. Maybe even get out a couple times a year to crawl in the dirt and shoot at targets with the other guys, and feel real good about yourselves. This is going to be done through true mind control. propaganda I"m not talking about zombies. I'm talking about people who have lost their ability to think for themselves, listening to their favorite shill, hate monger, or charlatan with an agenda to sell, and I mean for money. That's why guys like Bill Cooper do it. For the money. They don't want to get a real job, and why should they when there are guys like you to listen to them. Stop being confused, clear you head, and be real

Troops rolling down the street is only going to happen when the population becomes unruly. hunger would do that. Discontent and disapproval ain't going to do it, not with this dumb down crowd.

Stop letting other people tell you what to think . Think for your self. It ain't hard, just start by getting rid of the flights of fancy.

As side not to the fellow who suggested that I'd had a nerve hit reacting to insinuations on President Obama. Dude, he's the president of your, and my country. Respect that. Disagree all you want but you better respect that, or you got nothing. And believe me nothing is not good.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by musashi9
He was a nut job, plain and simple.
One doesn't have to be a genius to see why things today are happening. There are no more big enemies in the world today, so the big industrial complex that was built up over the decades decided to turn on its own populous. It grew too big and it was designed to be constantly hungry. nom nom nom

A nut job eh? Apparently "The most dangerous man in America" had some validity to what he had to say! Otherwise, I can't imagine why the powers that be, took so much time and effort to murder him. Think about that for a minute would ya?!?

As another poster posted (Revolution9): "He got what was coming to him" - this quote really disturbs me by the way. But I'll flip it around on ya. Bill really did get what was coming to him...It's called appreciation!

May Christ be with you! : )

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I'm sorry, as true as this information MAY be; to me, it seems all too easy. Information like this would not be accessible to the public if they didn't want it. I am pretty sure something of this magnitude, they would be able to cover their tracks, after all, it's their job to play this "game".

All these big boy Feds and CIA are nothing but a bunch of grown men playing army......
edit on 20-8-2012 by WiindWalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I tend to lean towards what you say and imply as being turthful but what good is it if no one is going to do anything about it, where are the movements, where the the organized groups recalling or impeaching corrupt politicans?
We TALK about this stuff all day long and spend our free time proving them to be somewhat true and to what avail, just more talk and more proof that it is all going to end badly.
It is like researching when and how you are going to die. How many people here want to or would like to know when and how they are going to die?
I feel after a few years of research I know what has been done and what is coming and by all means be ready but to dwell on what is coming is not my choice...............but thats me.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Anyone not notice this guy seems to have "just" the right connections to corroborate his tail that seems to cater so perfectly to the absolute wildest of conspiracy theories...

Was in "law enforcement", dated a murdered CIA agent, has a best friend in the "military", worked closely with "DHS" and was part of CSI (the TV show?) when a co-worker at CSI was transferred to Denver...

Come on people. By the tail that's being spun here, this guy IS TPTB... hell, anyone with this many contacts is either in on the prank, or fake.

Please, DENY IGNORANCE.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by TTAA2012

Originally posted by okyouwin

You ask," Who is Barack Obama?"

Everyone who knows the answer to that question is in on the scam or dead.

He's our president0

Yours maybe, not mine.

Who did you think he was?

I'm thinking he's a creation of the Luciferian NWO, considering everything we know about his CIA "parents," his total lack of verifiable history, etc.

He's up to no good huh?

Count on it.

In cahoots with the evil cabal?

Most assuredly.

A puppet for sure, but a chosen puppet groomed educated to do one thing. And you know what that is?

Leading the entire world to its end.

I'm surprised you didn't call him Obammy A lot of people think that's fun.

At least it's funnier than having to call him "Massa." That's right, I said it. Obama is the first potential slave master in the US since the end of the Civil War (See Executive Order 13603.) The President has given himself, and those he designates, the power to force US citizens to labor "without compensation," and we're not talking about prisoners here, but mainstream people; doctors, lawyers, day laborers, and anyone else that may have a skill the government needs.

Or just an occasion to slander our president.

Obama IS a slander, a stain on a bum's undies. He doesn't need anyone's help to look bad because he's doing fine all by himself.

You think "massa" Obama is any different from "massa" Bush or "massa" Clinton or potential "massa" Romeny? The government has never stopped enslaving Americans. We are enslaved by the monetary system. US law makers much like the laws they write are rotten to the core. Do you honestly believe a system of government that has been corrupted and twisted into a greed/power mongers playground could ever produce honest politicians? They divide us and then turn us against each other. They fiddle while the new Rome burns.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
If what this guy says is true, he's basically saying nobody in the world has ever seen a UFO or alien. It's a big disinfo campaign to make you all believe aliens are real so they can fake an alien invasion to bring in the NWO.
edit on 20-8-2012 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

Bill Cooper was an alcoholic paranoid fantasist who took people for a ride. He was credulous and believed whatever was popular in conspiracyland at the time. For years it was evil aliens and then it was evil government. He probably pumped in as much BS as he believed in others. Krill. Zapruder, AIDS - he got it exactly wrong time after time.

A bust clock is right twice a day and he couldn't even manage that.

Thanks Kadinsky. Just when I thought the real Jesus had returned again...

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Awesome thread. Here's the good news. Look how many of us are aware of what's going on compared to the year 2000. By virtue of our consideration and elevation of this topic, it is growing in the collective unconscious. As it continues to grow and mature and "ripen," it will become part of the collective conscious.

Increasing amount of empirical data reinforces my assertion. This is not woo woo, Shirley MacClain BS. (I must admit however that I may have prejudged old Shirley and owe her a metaphysical apology).

Take a moment and consider how your ideas have changed over the years. ATS happens to be at the forefront on many issues but the rest of the world is being dragged along whether they realize it or not. Justice shall prevail. They can't kill all of us. Cooper may be dead but his work lives on and is growing exponentially.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by spiderLL
reply to post by Aliensun

I'm new to ATS and actually discovered it recently after the Aurora shooting. I saw a comment posted from Scott Creighton article and decided to check it out.

So, you're this informed about all things 9/11 and other massive government conspiracies, but you "just found" ATS?

I literally JUST googled "Conspiracy Theory Website" and ATS was #4...

But you "just" found it...

OMG - come on people.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
IMO Milton William Cooper experienced a slow decline into paranoid psychosis

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

If what this guy says is true, he's basically saying nobody in the world has ever seen a UFO or alien. It's a big disinfo campaign to make you all believe aliens are real so they can fake an alien invasion to bring in the NWO.

But... I seen one myself. What about that?
Fake an invasion? Fake a crisis maybe, nothing to do with aliens.
The NWO has been around since civilization.
They call it "New" so you won't look for its roots throughout history.
If you know how they work, you will be immune. You will see thru their guise.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

I already answered your question dude, It was us (humans) flying those things to make people believe aliens are real. If you haven't actually seen a real life alien in person then you have no clue if they are visiting us. Just because you see an aircraft that is UFO doesn't mean it is alien origin. You guys seriously think that our government our nation tells everyone what kind of technology we actually have?...hell no.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
i agree with the above post. the NWO stands for NO world organization. if they do exist is any form at all, they are divisive in nature, and do not want the world to be united.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Something strikes me odd about this OP.
Like I've read it before.
Even the username looks familiar.

So I am going to remain skeptical about this story for a while longer and question its true intentions.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by JamesCookieIII

and do not want the world to be united.

Why not? More people equals more power and more money. More resources, more everything!

Cooper also seems to disagree with your statement about the new world order.

World War III is being fought NOW. It is being fought NOW with "Information Warfare" using very sophisticated mind control techniques, propaganda, disinformation, intimidation, fear, and manipulation. It is, in fact, a usually quiet war being fought mostly with silent weapons... but before long it will become very loud and very destructive. "Ordo Ab Chao" dictates that the old order be completely and thoroughly destroyed before the "new order" can be established.

edit on 20-8-2012 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by gncnew

I'd say fake dude. either someone working with those type of people don't really come on to "forums". We here have heard to many stories of apparently people knowing people high up, working with DHS and dated a ex CIA lol, I don't think if " You" lived a life like that you wouldn't be posting on forums. yet, you're scared of the Gov. spying and watching you..I think watching what you right on your computer would be the easiest way to track you and know your moves...Thats if they are even watching you, spending money on you. I highly doubt it. You would have to have something they want, and how would you work with DHS if they have been following you and all this, and to get a TS SCI clearance with your ethical background isn't so easy to optain..Sounds like a movie, and apparently they're all watching you? don't you think they're watching you right now, what you're writing haha. Attention seeker much.. Anywyas I think all these conspiracy guys just do all this stuff for money. they take advantage of a situation and make Millions from it. Look at that Harald guy who said it would be the end of the world, dude stole millions from people than later laughed at them while he was on a beach.. It seems people just take this as a joke and make money off it, rather smart of them.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Huh??? This sounds like a Great movie script or movie series ( To much lead up to skip through) Title it "What IF", LOL. Follow the details exactly using all terminology. Kinda heartbreaking... no aliens? No moon rocks? No mars lander? Dang Van Allen Belt

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
reply to post by intrptr

I already answered your question dude, It was us (humans) flying those things to make people believe aliens are real. If you haven't actually seen a real life alien in person then you have no clue if they are visiting us. Just because you see an aircraft that is UFO doesn't mean it is alien origin. You guys seriously think that our government our nation tells everyone what kind of technology we actually have?...hell no.

So humans invented UFO's? To fake out humans that aliens are real, so that we believe in aliens, so that we think wait... what?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join