It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Why in the World are They Spraying?” Full Length Documentary HD

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GoKill

Boy you dis-info guys (gaul, suffer dude etc.) have been hard at it on this thread...

All I can actually say to that is...

Yet you guys go at it like it's your job. I only wish that I had the free time to post on ats (thousands) like yall do. I could certainly find better things to do with the free time then post on here.

I am sorry are you looking for a job,because I can put in a good word for you even if it's only part time?

But hey, if yall want to keep the Video at the top of the GE forum then I have to say thanks. Because most ppl will not read the endless pages of back and fourth. However you can bet your a$$ that they will watch the vid. So again, Thanks!

No problem the more people that watch it and have any common sense will see how bad that video is.

So now go ahead and quote me, dispute me, belittle me and try your damn-est to get the last word. Just remember in the end I win this round as the vid stays firmly planted at the top with every post yall make.

As far as I can see you seem to be the only one who cares that video is at the top, as for the last word I will leave that for you...

Peace,
Gokill

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Do you feel better now?

I grow tired of the back in fourth. How bout this, I post it and you guys get all crazy attempting to dis-info it. K..?

Oh btw back to the top...

Thanks!
Gokill

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join