It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Brotherhood Starts Crucifixions. Is The U.S. Headed For Sharia Law?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
This article is very disturbing. Please Keep in mind Mohammed Morsi has been invited to the White House for September. Obama feels we must strike up a new relationship with the leader of the Muslim Brotherhood and in doing so will renew our allies in the Middle East

People, this article should tell you something. Not necessarily that we are headed for Sharia law, but more importantly, what does Obama really want and condone for this country. Morsi openly admits that he is playing
a game with the U.S. Does Obama not know this? This honestly scares me.

The Arab Spring takeover of Egypt by the Muslim Brotherhood has run amok, with reports from several different media agencies that the radical Muslims have begun crucifying opponents of newly installed President Mohammed Morsi.

Middle East media confirm that during a recent rampage, Muslim Brotherhood operatives, “crucified those opposing Egyptian President Muhammad Morsi naked on trees in front of the presidential palace while abusing others."

Raymond Ibrahim, a fellow with the Middle East Forum and the Investigative Project on Terrorism, said the crucifixions are the product of who the Middle Eastern media call “partisans.” “Arabic media call them ‘supporters,’ ‘followers,’ and ‘partisans’ of the Muslim Brotherhood,” Ibraham said.

Ibrahim also says the victims can be anyone, including Egyptians and Christians. “It’s anyone who is resisting the new government,” Ibrahim said. “In this particular case, the people attacked and crucified were secular protesters upset because of Morsi’s hostile campaign against the media, especially of Tawfik Okasha, who was constantly exposing him on his station, until Morsi shut him down.”

Ibrahim said extra brutality is reserved for Christians, but the crucifixions are because of Islamic doctrine, and are required by the Quran. The time and other details about the crucifixions were not readily available.

Center for Security Policy Senior Fellow Clare Lopez cited chapter and verse from the Quran to explain that crucifixions are not simply normal for Islam; they’re demanded.

“Crucifixion is a hadd punishment, stipulated in the Quran, Sura 5:33, and therefore an obligatory part of Shariah,” Lopez said. “It’s been a traditional punishment within Islam since the beginning, even though it’s not exclusively Islamic. The Romans used it too. “

So, the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood haven’t the option to not include crucifixion within their legal code. It’s obligatory to comply with Shariah. And yes, it’s for shock value also to be sure,” Lopez said.

Lopez includes a warning for Egypt’s Christians and compares the coming treatment of the Christians to the Jews in Germany.

“The Copts must get out of Egypt as soon as possible – for the many millions who will not be able to get out, I expect things will continue to deteriorate – just as they did for Germany’s and Europe’s Jews from the 1930s onward,” Lopez said.

“The warnings were there long before the ghettos and round-ups and one-way train trips to the concentration camps began in the 1940s,” Lopez said.

"If you think this is just an Egyptian problem, you’re wrong. Dead wrong. Read “Muslim Mafia: Inside the Secret Underworld That’s Conspiring to Islamize America” Author Pamela Geller of Atlas Shrugs, an analyst of the Middle East and Islam, fully agrees and also cites the Quran.

“The Christians are in serious trouble because the Quran in Sura 9:29 commands Muslims to wage war against them and subjugate them, and they’re also identified with the hated West and the U.S.,” Geller said. Geller also turned to Sura 5:33.

Okay, for accuracy sake, I turned to the Quran and Sura 5:33 here is what I found:

5:33 The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter;

Innama jazao allatheenayuhariboona Allaha warasoolahu wayasAAawna feeal-ardi fasadan an yuqattaloo aw yusallabooaw tuqattaAAa aydeehim waarjuluhum min khilafin awyunfaw mina al-ardi thalika lahum khizyun fee alddunyawalahum fee al-akhirati AAathabun AAatheemun

musslimaccess.com

The article goes onto explain whom is behind what attacks and the motive. The article list Morsi's motive..

“I suspect that Morsi’s action was timed in part to forestall any further military action against the jihadis,” Geller said, adding that the results will make Egypt’s government more monolithic than it already was.

“Morsi is instituting a reign of terror to consolidate his power,” Geller said.

American Enterprise Institute Middle East analyst Michael Rubin agreed: Morsi is after the power.

“Morsi certainly wants absolute control. The Egyptian army have never been saints, but Morsi will broker no checks to his power as the Muslim Brotherhood writes a constitution and imposes its dream of an Islamic state on Egypt,” Rubin said.

Lopez says this all means that Morsi is shedding his “moderate” veneer.

Here is where this Administration steps in:

Playing the moderate?

“Morsi is going to play the moderate and the mediator for the world media, all the while complaining that he can’t take more forceful action against the extremists because the radical fringe won’t allow him to do more,” Rubin said.

“It’s nonsense, of course, but still an explanation that will satisfy American diplomats, safe behind the walls of their compound,” Rubin said.

Lopez adds to Rubin’s explanation,but points to the White House as the main cheerleader for the Morsi and the Brotherhood.

“This is exactly what many of us expected him to do (consolidate power)and I think the White House knew, too, and not only expected but wanted Morsi and the Brotherhood to take over Egypt,”Lopez said.

“As far as I know, the White House invitation for Morsi in September still stands – nor have I heard the slightest hint of criticism from any top U.S. government leadership figure about Morsi’s coup. He knows he’s on solid ground with this administration,” Lopez said.

source

They are claiming, that Obama not only knows but condones what Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood are doing.
By the shear fact that he has not come out and condemned Morsi for his actions. Remember to not do something means you have done something.

I am stunned! I mean I don't like Obama at all strictly for his policies and the way he has belittled and put down the USA. Now, if this invitation still stands, We do not have to worry about Obama or Romney, we will have much more important things on our plate.

Is Obama planning to attempt to bring Sharia law here? Yeah, I know what you are thinking, but please someone with a strong understanding of Mid East unrest help me sort this out. I simply cannot understand why we would
befriend a barbarian like Morsi.

Help me uncover some truth here, please?
Thanks Kindly
Pax

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Even if Obama is a Muslim supporter, what are we to do? We the people put him in office, so we the people should remove him from office. I'm down for a revolution, but wouldn't that make us vulnerable to other countries taking us over? They are trying to make us feel trapped like we can't do anything.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
No the US isn't headed for Sharia law. The constitution stops anything like that from happening.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jodlum66
Even if Obama is a Muslim supporter, what are we to do? We the people put him in office, so we the people should remove him from office. I'm down for a revolution, but wouldn't that make us vulnerable to other countries taking us over? They are trying to make us feel trapped like we can't do anything.

So if he supports Muslims he should be removed from office? Why?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Jodlum66

You know, you have a really good point. I am not worried about Obama being a Muslim supporter, I am worried about him being a jihadist, though. Maybe this is how the entire world falls into the hands of RADICAL JIHADISTS
who want to commit all kinds of horrific atrocities to us if we do not honor Sharia law.

This of course is just a "wild tale" of my own speculations. I am kind of doing the what if thing. But the article does mention the UN so it is not totally impossible, to consider that Russia, China, all of the Mid East and the rest of the world i.e. the elite are aiming for this goal! Perhaps one world religion? Not plausible either just throwing some ideas around.

thanks,
Pax

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
just checking

this happened in egypt, right ?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Well my problem with that is, why are we seeing our constitution trampled on, and why are we losing more freedoms each day? Little by little we are watching our country fail, and we are the ones suffering, not the people in power.

Wish that was enough for me, but I just don't trust that our Constitution stands for much anymore. Not with the decision makers anyway.

thank you though,
Pax

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Yes, in Egypt. Please do not think this is about Obama supporting Muslims. This is about Obama supporting
the Muslim Brotherhood and their leader Mohamed Morsi whom is now in power in Egypt.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Although I'm (horror flick music) MUSLIMMMMM (end music).... I'm just gonna post as a general member of the public (since you talk like we aren't) and say: WOW you're spreading false fear like peanut butter on a cracker!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Two words: Creeping Sharia.

Just like how the government erodes your rights....they do it slowly, carefully.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I am So scared of Sherrya law. It is so scary. I see it EVERYWHERE in my local community. When are people going to WAKE UP? And Vote marxists commies out of office? We need Republicans. I am just really scared.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nomadmonkey
I am So scared of Sherrya law. It is so scary. I see it EVERYWHERE in my local community. When are people going to WAKE UP? And Vote marxists commies out of office? We need Republicans. I am just really scared.

You gotta be kidding me..........

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
It is scary, i am really scared. I just hope that god can put some good Republicans into position to turn this country around.
edit on 17-8-2012 by Nomadmonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus

Yes, in Egypt. Please do not think this is about Obama supporting Muslims. This is about Obama supporting
the Muslim Brotherhood and their leader Mohamed Morsi whom is now in power in Egypt.

Yes, you should question Obama's decision to support the Muslim Brotherhood, who condone barbaric practices. (you should take note of those who always leap to defend them here on ATS as well)
edit on 17-8-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Do You NOT know the difference between a muslim and a radical jihadist? Big difference there. Look at the facts please. The leader of the Muslim Brotherhood is ordering crucifixions against Christians and Secular.

He is an EVIL man!! So do not try and twist what i have said or what the article states and make this and "I hate Muslims thread" Murderers, I have a problem with no matter what their belief is!

Do not stick your head in the sand, this should alarm people esp. since Obama invited him to tea at the White House. Do you condone these actions? Obama or any of our administration has yet to condemn Morsi for these heinous actions!! Why?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Muslims have a VERY strong unity to one another. For instance, as a Jew, the other day at the mall, I made eye contact with a Muslim woman walking past me. She gave me the hated look that I'm use to by now and while following behind her, boastfully waved to all the Muslims that run the fake name-brand sunglasses booth, the discounted cologne/perfume booth, the "fake bling" booth, the cell phone accessory booth.. one after the other, parading in front of me the fact of their culture's strong and almost overpowering unity to one another, and what they've been planning for many decades now.

Taking over the world and implementing jihad.

edit on 17-8-2012 by ApokalypsisRising because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Things like this is why we support separation of church and state. People are crazy that want religion in government. They never consider what happens when a religion other than their own takes over.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

Originally posted by paxnatus

Yes, you should question Obama's decision to support the Muslim Brotherhood, who condone barbaric practices. (you should take note of those who always leap to defend them here on ATS as well)
edit on 17-8-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

I guess we could ask him the same thing about Israel huh? The Zionist carry out far more barbaric acts than the Muslims do. The Muslim brotherhood won the election so why shouldn't Obama meet with them.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join