It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Narcocon Arrowhead a Scientology indoctrination clinic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Narcocon deaths

The program, which has been closely tied to L. Ron Hubbard and Scientology, has seen four patients die while under facility care.

Narcocon fraud

- “Certification is denied.” Board of Mental Health, State of Oklahoma - 13 December, 1991 One would think that the Board’s decision to deny Narconon a license to operate would have ended the issue without further discussion. But we are dealing with a convicted criminal organization called Scientology, well known for its Operation Snow White infiltration — the single largest infiltration of the United States government in history, involving up to 5,000 covert agents.

I've seen this place while on a camping trip at lake Eufala. I thought it was a minimum security correctional facility. A friend of mine mentioned Narcocon to me this morning after he had a conversation with a former addict who spent some time there. The "addict" was adamant about the nefarious activities that go on within in patrolled walls. He spoke of sexual abuse, sexual favors for drugs, Scientology indoctrunation on those who were weak, and physical abuse. He also said many of the patients who are "cured" and turn to Scientology are offered jobs on staff at the Narcocon facility at Arrowhead state Opark. These people in turn help to "heal" and convert new patients. It's pretty obvious the church of Scientology is preying on the weak and recruiting through this drug rehab program . All the while, they have no business treating the sick. This is apparent as there have been several deaths recently.
edit on 17-8-2012 by lambs to lions because: Size

edit on 17-8-2012 by lambs to lions because: Sp

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Thanks for this, this subject is still on my list of things to study, sorry I cant really input at the moment,

Lovely Avatar though

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Thanks, I'm just beginning to look into such things as well.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
The problem with Scientology running a drug re-hab facility is their lack of attention to real medical conditions. They do not believe in main stream medical intervention, such a methadone, etc.

Many drug atticts' bodies can't handle cold turkey separation, and will go into shock. Vitamins, steam baths and counseling just isn't enough.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
HI, just ran across this thread through the search function. I thought I might add for anyone who stumbles across that there is a protest scheduled for August 25th. Here's a couple links....

News Article

Facebook Page

I'll be there with a few friends and there will be people as far away as Canada coming. I'll also be taking pics and video which I might put up on here if anything interesting is caught.
edit on 8/23/2012 by Crackavelli because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
This is just one of the activities Scientology is into to push their agenda. I read about this years ago and started doing research into Scientology and Dianetics....wow what a rabbit hole that is!!

They have so much going on, they are like the George Soros of fringe religion.

They have a school book program for public schools even...it's called LEAP.

They are everywhere, companies hidden inside of companies.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Yep! They even purchased "Cult Watch," I think it's called, a non profit that worked near one of their orgs and had them in their sights.

Chilling!

(post by JollyAll removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: JollyAll
oh look at all the hubbie threads that were dead and a hubbie apologist posted on them trying to defend the whacko cult.

top topics

join