It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Terrorist That You'll never admit

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Please don't be too hard on Slayer...there are a few of us here that have dispassionate, engineering mindsets, which we were born with. We are more logical than emotive. We appreciate superior design. Ease up!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

yadda , yadda.

Circle - jerk eh?

You have words but no proof to defend.

ETA: Flend

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

3,000 years ago, a country like America would be seen as a god-like entity.

To be feared.
To be worshipped.
To be reviled.

It seems we aren't as evolved as we think we are.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
The problem with not blaming America for many of the worlds woes is that American business interests and political influences are in just about every other nations pie.

The problem with blaming America for many of the worlds woes is that this relieves other nations of the responsibility for the messes that they've helped to get themselves into - with or without American support.

Trying to rectify Islamic, Judaic, and Christian fractures is implicitly impossible - which drives hatred and animosity forward even when there is no other justification for warring.

At this point it seems that the vast, vast majority of us live in fear of what we don't really understand, and will probably never even encounter - or are filled with rage at what we have seen - regardless of context.

Who's the biggest terrorist on the terrorist block? Most nations. The UN Security Council - which happens to be seated with the worlds major arms dealers. That's part of it.

American corporatism? That's part of it too.

Fundamentalism? Yup

Ignorance? Again, yes....

In the end the problem is so huge that I am left with only one logical conclusion... I'll have to make an effort to live by my own conscience and hope that all others do the same. I don't have to like you or even know you to respect you.

That's, at least, a start.

~Heff

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DumbTopSecretWriters
yadda , yadda.

Blah Blah Blah

Circle - jerk eh?

If the shoe fits

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Have some respect

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Thanks for the awesome well balanced honest reply.
Good to see some here see the bigger picture

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by II HAL II
I'm not American but to post an emotional video is a little one sided.

Here's a list of terror acts to consider too, all of which were on citizens -

- January 1: A Hamas suicide car bomber detonates in the city of Netanya, wounding 50.
- Colombia, January 10: A car bomb wounds at least 50 in a shopping center parking lot in Medellín
- Russia, February 5: A bomb blast in Moscow's Byelorusskaya metro station injures 15 people.
- Israel, February 14: A Hamas suicide bomber plowed a bus into a crowd and detonated, killing 8 and wounding 21
- Kosovo, February 18: Albanian terrorists detonated a roadside bomb in Kosovo, killing 12 and injuring 44 people travelling in a bus to visit family graves. (See Podujevo bus bombing)ect ect ect.......

All that = CIA, KGB, US Military, Russian military, back in world war 2, russians dressed up like germans to make them look bad, opened up some camps, and starved and massacered villages, they have been doing the same routine for years now.

edit on 17-8-2012 by XaniMatriX because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by JosephKnecht
As ugly these videos are this is what people have to see. If everyone saw things in this frame of mind we would all get along and get rid of the evil doers. This could be us one day!

I hate the evil doers.

It WILL be us one day. That is exactly what propaganda of this nature is aiming for and supporting. You placate if you like. I'm going to be busy beating plowshares into swords for the final assault by the Fifth Columnists.

You think the people who produce this crap are innocent? Wait a while, and you'll see. They have an agenda as well, one that won't bode well for the citizens of the US.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

reply to post by II HAL II

The title reads " A terrorist " not " THE terrorist "

Go n figure.

By the way :

Stay tune for the best part to come................

edit on 17-8-2012 by DumbTopSecretWriters because: (no reason given)

Yeah lets's be honest here but wait for it do not see any honesty in this thread but straight out manipulation of the facts.

Yeah America has been at war but some people love to leave out the fact who came running to the US to save them, and who dragged us in to them.

And while we are on the subject just how many other countries in the world were fighting right there along side of the US?

Forget the fascists nazis not once but twice,or communism, or the brutual terrorist dicators of the middle east that so many just love to defend as peacenicks.

So care to point out just where the hell the honesty was in this thread?

Oh yeah there isn't any nothing but dogma America bashing from peope who rode the coatails of the US while others were sitting there having tea with them.

But hey by all means Bash away doesnt change the fact that over 100 million people died from Communism alone or the over 50 million who died from Fascism alone.

Or the fact that over 1 billion people still live under communism, or the fact that millions still live under fascism

Just don't expect everyone to buy the tripe that is being spewed in this thread by those who are all too willing to eat it up.
edit on 17-8-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Oh, ignorance

ok

edit on 17-8-2012 by Hallowman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DumbTopSecretWriters

It's not hard to find who's the real terrorist.

Is it Rev Wright??

Who carries out all of these terrorist activities that you despise; the US military? Did you know the good Rev Wright is a former US Marine.??

You agree with a Marine veteran. He volunteered to be part of an organization that fought in almost all of the wars you decry (he didn’t volunteer ONCE but TWICE – 1961 and 1963)!!!

What will your friends think of you now??

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Hallowman

Actually ignorance would be assuming that you know what I do or do not know and then publicly commenting upon it.

I'm well aware of the history of conflict in Afghanistan - in fact well beyond the era of America or even colonial England. But what's the point in discussing anything meaningful when meme's and pictures can speak for us.

My call was for personal accountability, responsibility, and ownership of self. There inherently can be no ignorance in these things. If I am wrong, then prove so.

~Heff

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Hallowman

Lovely short sighted Propaganda.

Hey Einstein...

The Soviets were in Afghanistan a lot longer than a few months. Also is that all you people have? Quick and lame pics? I mean I've seen this group post many of the same pics over and over again.

I guess it's true what they say about insanity....

Expecting different results?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

reply to post by all2human

I don't hate america, i hate those who led america into wars.

My apologies to american people. It's not your fault.

Your apology is not accepted.

You are still giving aid and comfort to the enemy, carrying water for the opposition. Surely you can't be foolish enough to think that when this kicks off, it's going to be isolated to "those who lead America into wars".

Don't EVER apologize to me again unless the time comes that you mean it, because until that time comes, it will always be rejected.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Yeah America has been at war but some people love to leave out the fact who came running to the US to save them, and who dragged us in to them.

And while we are on the subject just how many other countries in the world were fighting right there along side of the US?

Forget the fascists nazis not once but twice,or communism, or the brutual terrorist dicators of the middle east that so many just love to defend as peacenicks.

Afghans fought with USA against the so called "commies", look what happened with them. On other hand, we have one of the biggest allies of USA, Saudi Arabia, sponsoring all kinds of terrorism/extreme Islam yet no one mentions them? I wonder why. And please, dont hate the people of a country, hate their governments.
edit on 17-8-2012 by ArtooDetoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I'm waiting for statistical figure , evidence to suggest america is not a terrorist state.

All i see is words , words , words , words. but no proof.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I'm waiting for statistical figure , evidence to suggest america is not a terrorist state.

All i see is words , words , words , words. but no proof.

Says the guy typing

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

reply to post by all2human

I don't hate america, i hate those who led america into wars.

My apologies to american people. It's not your fault.

That goes the way into most war, the machinations of a very few. I hate those/these people, they are very real and persistent. It is no secret that most wars have been based on either political or religious ideology, and you can mix that up any way you want, if you are one of the few to suit any agenda.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArtooDetoo

Originally posted by neo96

Afghans fought with USA against the so called "commies", look what happened with them. On other hand, we have one of the biggest allies of USA, Saudi Arabia, sponsoring all kinds of terrorism/extreme Islam yet no one mentions them? I wonder why. And please, dont hate the people of a country, hate their governments.
edit on 17-8-2012 by ArtooDetoo because: (no reason given)

So lets be clear America is responsible for what other people do how about taking a page from ATS Terms and conditions.

We are responsible for our own posts meaning actions not Saudi by that so called "logic" that means Iran the largest middle eastern sponsor of terrorism is responsbile.

And to be perfectly clear Don't really give a crap about other peoples opinions of America opinions are like door knobs every has got one, and has as much value to me as toejam.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join