It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Terrorist That You'll never admit

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DumbTopSecretWriters
reply to post by SLAYER69

C'mon slayer just admit it - US is the biggest terrorist state of the world.

LMFAO

By the way:

Canada ROCKS

edit on 17-8-2012 by DumbTopSecretWriters because: (no reason given)

Considering Canada was right there along side the US in the majority of those conflicts then that makes Canada terrorists.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

OK Wise ass

I'm 3/4 Mescalero.

Thanks for posting my family pics.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Since you don't like words but shiny colorful pictures.

I'll post the following nice and slow for ya...

Sieg Heil!

Sieg Heil!

Sieg Heil!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ab773827f815.jpg[/atsimg]

Canada ROCKS

Nothing but love for our 51st state.
[Have Family there]

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Originally posted by ArtooDetoo

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by ArtooDetoo

Because he's got the same right to state his as anybody else does.

Simple enough answer. The same reason you can post - he can post - we call can post.

~Heff

I agree on that, but still. what is the purpose of being a member of a forum if you dont want to exchange views and opinions ? Imagine if everyone on here just wrote " i dont care what you think" on every topic they disagree on. I dont want to violate any rules or tell you guys how to run this place, i just find it strange a person posts on here if he/she doesent give a damn what other people have to say. Thats all.

Let's clear up the confusion I don't give a damn about the opinions set for based off a manipulated photos that would make hitler and goebbels proud.

There is a difference.

But i did not post a photo sir, i just asked you a genuine question on what you replied as " i dont care what other think about America". You must have an opinion about your country being an ally with one of the most backward countries in the world.

A question that left out the allies of other countries specially targeting the US to make a "point" supporting the premise of the thread.

The Russia invasion of Afghanistan and its allies that were there for a decade who had support from Pakistan,Saudi,Iran,and other arab countries.

But the devil in the room is the same old villan the US

But this is not a thread about the Russians. Make a thread and i will adress their faults aswell. Russia invaded Afghanistan, USa invaded Vietnam..potato/potato

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

LMFAO

By the way:

Canada ROCKS

Considering Canada was right there along side the US in the majority of those conflicts then that makes Canada terrorists.

Thank you for admitting america is indeed a terrorist state along with canada

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

LMFAO

By the way:

Canada ROCKS

We are terrorists too, I'm ashamed to admit it but at least I can admit it. We dropped tons of bombs in Libya and slaughtered many Afghans lately. I'm not proud of it but it's a fact. The thing is I can differentiate my piece of # government from the citizens, you can't.

Dude we only went to those wars because your evil government convinced us. Chretien said NO!

Paul Martin came in and it was peace keeping in Afghan, then Harper came in we became murderers, illegal invaders to say the least. We are still there training their police and army.

Can you admit your country's government is one of the most evil on earth? I can admit it, Canada is nice but it's #ed up right now and its getting worse by the day. I don't try and put sparkles on #. You are trying to turn a turd into a gold mine with the logic you are spewing.

Just admit it, your government is the ring leader of world wide terrorism

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ArtooDetoo

Miltary actions across the globe are the topic and many of those were against Russia and communism

Bears direct relevance to the topic.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Russia invaded Afghanistan, USa invaded Vietnam..potato/potato

Well you're half right. The Soviets invaded Afghanistan and the US stupidly got involved in a civil war between North Vietnam and South Vietnam over in French Indo-China

The US never invaded the North

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Is that the way they salute in the military, there is nothing wrong with that. Countries have their own methods and it does not mean it is affiliated with Nazism. They even march differently. If hitler drank OJ, do you think other people drinking OJ makes them a nazi?

Americas current actions are actually Nazi like, and no one needs to see a military salute to see that.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Since you don't like words but shiny colorful pictures.

I'll post the following nice and slow for ya...

Sieg Heil!

Sieg Heil!

Sieg Heil!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ab773827f815.jpg[/atsimg]

Canada ROCKS

Nothing but love for our 51st state.
[Have Family there]

Im sorry, but what do these pictures have to do anything with terrorists ? Does this mean that all Germans are descendants of terrorists ? High five

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Well wait a minute, I guess I must be one of the "rogue" golden boys.

Amazing. Now we can't discuss the real terrorists either, or be cast out as a circle-jerking, anti-US traitor.

Discuss Oshama= racist
Discuss illegal immigrants= racist
Discuss the real terrorists= traitor

Ahh yes, GoodOlATS. *sigh*

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Understanding you weren't addressing me - and stating that I am addressing the topic and general and not you in particular...

In my first post in this thread I oversimplified some very complex issues for the sake of trying to find common ground. The truth is that world politics is a Gordian knot. You cannot just point a finger at one party and say "Blame" with any honesty at all. It's all incestuous and interwoven - and has been since Rome - and probably before that.

My issue is not admitting that my country has done horrible things - it's that people want to stop the conversation there when the conversation only begins there.

~Heff

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

When someone who said that ISreal was behind 9-11 and for once admits the terrorist actions of Iran,Assad

maybe I will.

*waiting til hell freezes over^

link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

And yet here sit you, I, and neo96... all basically in agreement.

Is this what all those 2012's have been rumbilng about?

ETA: Great I said that and broke the internet.... the 2012's were right.
edit on 8/17/12 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

link   
never mind..off topic anyways. this thread is not about comunism and capitalism
edit on 17-8-2012 by ArtooDetoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Is that even a legitimate argument?

I mean really.

We had somebody post some ignorance IMO on page one about the US adopting NAZI helmets. Meanwhile, practically any army worth their spit has adopted the better design. Now, Here we have some members of various Islamic countries really demonstrating a straight forward gesture and you're going to try to school me on the difference?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

US is the biggest terrorist state of the world.

The term anti-Americanism, or anti-American sentiment, refers to opposition or hostility to the policies, culture, economics or international role of the United States. Common contemporary negative stereotypes of Americans include that Americans are: aggressive, arrogant, ignorant, imperialistic, know-it-alls, loudmouthed, militaristic, obsessed with making money rather than making friends, too moralistic, obnoxious, and that many Americans are overweight

Anti-Americanism

When will the detractors, admit that this is what they really stand for, in ALL their glory ?

Just remember, its Governments, that fail their people. Unfortunately, those who cry about Americas problems, never look in the mirror. Its easy to point a finger, even easier to see that three are pointing back at you. You never hear of the detractors looking at the Good, that America, and its people do for the World. Only the Bad. Living in this type of perpetual "hatred",and "negativity" cannot be good, for any mans soul.

Sorry the United States isn't a perfect Country. Then again, NO country is.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
So the golden boys club is here to defend terrorists actions

Guess that means Aboriginals had been fighting Australian terrorists for quite a few years themselves.

And Africans fighting Terrorist genocide for decades.
edit on 17-8-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

You were not addressed in any of my posts.

And the finger points in all directions as I have made clear and have even implicated my own countrymen, but the middle finger needs to go to one certain government. I will let you all figure it out.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

The golden boys know who they are lol, but I wont mention them by name lol

PS: your not one of them.
edit on 073131p://8America/ChicagoFri, 17 Aug 2012 19:58:20 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join