It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could This Be A Rock Painting On Mars?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I was just looking at the thread posted here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
by member impaired

And I thought it was an interesting thread, so I started looking at the various rocks and the terrain in the photos and I seen this in the photo he has in his OP.

I posted a reply in his thread, but thought it might be worthy of a thread of it's own.I see an Egyptian style painting that looks like a man..you can see his arms, his chest his hair and even the neck decoration we are all familiar with.

Here's an example of what I'm talking about :

Does anyone else see what I see? just curious..how exciting would it be if we really are decedents of Martians?
Could this be a relic of an Ancient Civilization on Mars?

What do you all think? Cheers Coco
edit on 16-8-2012 by itscocobaby because: Added a photo

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I apologize OP, but I can't seem to find the correlation between the two. Is there something we should be looking for in the picture of the rock? the painting?

I'm curious as to what it is you're trying to get across, I just seem to be missing the point.

Could you please clarify? Thanks.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I'm not to sure if it's my eyes tricking me,
but I do see what you are talking about.

Kind in the middle and upper-left region... if that makes any sense xD

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by RomeByFire

In the top photo as I look carefully at it, I see what looks like the painting of a man..painted in the Egyptian style..I don't know..I can see it..just curious if anyone else does

Cheers
Coco

I circled it..

edit on 16-8-2012 by itscocobaby because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I see a woman with her hands on her hips from the side. With the head of a bird.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I can see it too..
And it´s verry interesting

if you zoom in enough it somehow looks like it has a mask not hair

edit on 16-8-2012 by Anon666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Anon666

Thanks for the reply I really do think it looks like a very old part of a wall painting..Cheers Coco

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

Thanks for the reply I thought the hair looked a lot like the example I posted..even the shape of it..

Cheers Coco

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Mmmmmm like this?........................

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

Yes..that would be the outline....I don't know..looks like a person to me..thanks for the enhancement and the reply Cheers Coco

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I have circled what looks to me like Cookie Monster's head. Frown and looking to the right of your screen.

edit on 16-8-2012 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

OP good eyes but I think just shadows on a rock mixed with pareidolia
edit on 16-8-2012 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by itscocobaby

Reminds me of paintings here in Western Australia (The Bradshaw Paintings).

link   
reply to post by Domo1

Brilliant...................cheers!!!

link   
that ain't nuthin'!!!
us earthlings can find pictures of a messiah in our toast!!!!

it doesn't matter that we have no clue what he may have looked like,we can still see him!!!
(or was it osama been laden?
they look so alike!!!)

you guys crack me up!!!
go to coast 2 coast and look in the photos file and you'll see jesus in a tree someone cut down!!!
i bet we'll even see his image in a bunch of rocks spread out on the ground on mars!!!
i think i see martian hieroglyphs in the snot i just blew out on a kleenex!
i gotta go and translate this!!!
i'll post what i find later with pics! (picks--- pun intended!
)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
There are so many Pareidolia sufferers on this website...

link   

Those rock paintings are so intriguing and beautiful..It's fun to look at them and imagine what ancient people's were trying to convey..Cheers Coco

link   
Maybe the reptilians have a culture like the one that egypteans had

if that so...i think that´s why they are hideing it from us

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by itscocobaby

I have seen them on more than one occasion. All I can say is that I am truly stunned every time I see. Looking at the whole overall theme, you cannot discount extraterrestrial life. The paintings are just missing neon signs and signed declarations.

It's well worth a visit.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by itscocobaby
reply to post by RomeByFire

In the top photo as I look carefully at it, I see what looks like the painting of a man..painted in the Egyptian style..I don't know..I can see it..just curious if anyone else does

Cheers
Coco

I circled it..

edit on 16-8-2012 by itscocobaby because: (no reason given)

Wow, that's actually kind of odd. Immediately after I posted my comment I too almost noticed a figure in that rock, and what you outlined was exactly what I thought I saw. But yes, I definitely know what you're talking about now.

It probably sounds stupid, but honestly I do not care; I've always felt as if Mars is or somehow was connected to us. Some claim the moon landing is a hoax, and the same has been said regarding the Mars Curiosity Rover, but I do believe that both were very real. The pictures from the moon just felt odd, a truly desolate and dead world. But Mars on the other hand, I've always felt a connection with The Red Planet. But hey, that's just me.

Anyway, back on topic, I am certainly not going to claim this or that to be proof, but I'm also not going to full-out disprove anything based off of my own emotional response. I personally believe the truth almost always can be found in the middle - in the "gray area" as I call it. I honestly do not know what to make of it, but I am leaning toward it being a case of pareidolia (I'm positive I butchered the spelling, my apologies).

Nevertheless, I still find this to be interesting. This makes me very, very excited because more pictures like this will [hopefully] be coming to us for us to analyze and speculate on... key word, speculate.

Pretty neat thread OP, and thank you for clearing that up, it's much appreciated. I'm definitely going to be keeping my eye on the ball so to speak.

And I apologize, I've had a long day and I'm finding myself just rambling on and on, I can't shut up.

Take it easy.

EDIT: I also forgot to add, is there anyway to blow up the picture that you've been presented? It might make it easier to see.

Whoops, should have scrolled through the rest of the thread before giving my response!

edit on 16-8-2012 by RomeByFire because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-8-2012 by RomeByFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

I agree that the paintings are stunning and I would love to see them in person..I feel we should keep an open mind as the pictures come in from the Mars rover..I'm excited to see what's next..Cheers Coco

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join