It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They'll Eat The Fat Ones First?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
There seems to be a running joke out there in society. It goes something like this:

When the aliens come, they'll eat the fat ones first.

Now I agree, fat is the tastiest part of the steak. But there is one reason why it's trimmed off the steak. It has absolutely zero nutritional value. And they say you are what you eat, so if you eat the fat, you will become fat.

So when you think of it, it really doesn't make any sense that the aliens are fattening us up to be their food. Fat has zero nutritional value, and it's the meat that really has it.

So that means if the aliens are really making us all fat then that means they want to be fat. And being overweight will cause all kinds of health problems to them as it does us. They'll have to learn how to deal with things like sleep apnea and diabetes and other things like that. And if they are like the Indians at the time of the Conquistadors, that means they might not have an immune system to deal with these disease and therefore the diseases can ravage them like smallpox did the Indians.

So really, wouldn't it be in their best interests to take all the crap out of our food that is being put in so we can have a healthier lifestyle? And be a lot more meaty?

After all, a little A1 steak sauce, and the steak will be as tasty as the fat.

So really, what is the real goal of fattening us humans up?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

It just means they run slower, thus easier to catch Haha

Facts don't lie.
edit on 16-8-2012 by TheCaucasianAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
You don't know what aliens need to sustain themselves, maybe fat is perfect.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I don't know about aliens planning on turning us into chow but I do know that fat people stuffing their faces with borderline toxic food don't do pesky things like stay alive long enough to collect on social security...

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

What makes you think the aliens will not get more nutrition off of the fat, maybe their body chemistry is different than ours?
Personally I'd eat the skinny ones first, the fat ones can live longer on their own weight.
This would also lean up the meat!
MMMMMMHM!! human bacon!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Obviously you have not done your research.. ALIENS EAT CATS!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Eating fat doesn't always make you fat.

I lost a bunch of weight a few years back eating a nearly carb free diet that was REALLY high in fat and meat. I was eating more food than before, was always full, ate delicious meat, and lost weight. It was awesome.

Maybe the aliens utilize such low carb diets?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

Psssst... Alf was a Muppet.

But then again, Muppets are aliens too.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

No cats will be eaten on my watch

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
1. Since when doesn't fat have a good nutrition value? There are different kinds of fat, The one you think of is probably trans fats.

2. What is to say that the "aliens" body chemistry is the same as ours, Maybe their bodies require massive amounts of fat to survive?

3. All the bad stuff in out food might be good for them

4. Fat people are slow

5. If they are capable of space travel over vast distances little bacteria would not be a problem for them because they would know everything about themselves, That is what you need to know before going anywhere.

6. Even if these are disturbing questions, Think outside the box a little.. You are just peeking.

7. I don't know why I wasted my time with these answers.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCaucasianAmerican

That is one of the reasons I am going on a diet soon.
I can run a little now and soon I won't be as easy to
catch as I was a couple of years ago.*

*I had a serious injury that took nearly 3 years to heal.
I don't walk with a limp much anymore.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

Props to you! Im glad to hear of your lifestyle change.

I wish you good luck on your determination. And i hope it doesnt fall through for u.

Just remember baby steps. Take it easy and everything will go fine.

I used to be overweight and i hated it... but then i thought not eating would make me skinny... it did but then it turned into a nightmare as i was battling borderline anorexia as i would not eat for 3 or 4 days.

I got really sick and my intestinal system started shutting down and i got highly anemic. Eating food became painful as my body would reject anything bigger than a few potato chips.

So please dont go overboard with it because i would rather be fat and happy than skinny and miserable...

Good luck to you!

On topiic again: When the aliens do come i will be relieved to have you at our side to fight for the cause.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Yes aliens require fat for their normal every day diet........

Yes they are fattening us all up for their take over of the earth......

Yes we are getting fatter......

Yes we are the ready meals........

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Lol people are actually debating whether or not aliens like their humans fat or not

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I thought it was the illuminati fattening us up so we have no ambition or means to fight back?

Now you're telling me its aliens?!
edit on 16-8-2012 by smilesmcgee because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-8-2012 by smilesmcgee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by smilesmcgee

Well, the reptilians do have an undue secret influence over human development. Some even say they were responsible for initiating the Illuminati as well.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Why do you aliens would eat us? Yes, Fat people would be harvested first because this are easier to catch.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The aliens aren't even going to go after the fat people. They are going to go after the skinny ones running from them. The fat people can't run so they will be shooting at any aliens that come near.
If a skinny guy gets chased the fat person will not shoot at the alien. Many skinny people seem to think they are better than overweight people so why would a fat man with a gun shoot an alien tracking down a skinny person.
fair is fair

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Since everyone is beating around the idea of cooking a nice juicy steak including the op and subliminally speaking about aliens eating humans instead there is one essential item missing...

Frying pan!!

How are you going to fit a 298 pound man in one of those??

Just adding my 50 pence from the UK, taking inflation into account etc.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join