It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They'll Eat The Fat Ones First?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Some sticks over an open flame.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I don't believe that there is a sinister plot in the works to make people obese. It is simply technology, abundance, and ingredients. There is a reason that obese people did not exist in large numbers in the past. Many reasons in fact. Firstly, pasteurization greatly increased the availability of products, dairy for instance. The process of canning food allows many to eat well during the winter. In general, Winter ceased to be a starving time.Refrigerated shipping cars made meat from Australia, for example, available worldwide. Second, the rise of sweatshop like farming practices has contributed to a massive food surplus in the parts of the globe where obesity is on the rise. If we were being fattened up for a Xenomorph's dinner why are they not fattening up the whole globe? Lastly, all the preservatives, additives & chemicals added to the industrialized worlds diet does not help at all. There are many other factors; What I have demonstrated are merely a few examples.

But, hey..........I'll play along. For the sake of argument, if what you say is true, I seriously doubt that we petty humans would be aware of the fact. I would compare the situation to a slaughterhouse worker herding scores of cattle into line. Into line for the Stun Gun to the brain, lights out, we never know what hit us.

"I'll have two racks of Homo Sapien Ribs with a side of Green Beans." Says the alien customer to the alien waiter at the Milky Way Cafe. While the Ribs of earthling are a popular item the customers come to this restaurant because it has a spectacular view of the Galactic Center of the Milky Way.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I worry more about humans eating other humans if the SHTF. I doubt if Aliens could eat us anyway if they even exist or are even meat eaters. I'd be too tough for anyone to eat and an old fart like me would taste like a swamp buck.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
I worry more about humans eating other humans if the SHTF.

Humans eating other humans i'm afraid is a serious inevitability.. we will continue to perpetually expand outwards until everything is consumed, and then we will be forced to begin the same process inwards..

the SHTF will be global in nature.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Have you seen fat people with guns? Yes? Why would they just let fat people off when they can bear arms then chase after the skinny ones. The ones who would be captured first are obviously the fat ones or armed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join