It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any one have any information about my dad?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyguy2012

Maybe he said that to you to stop you from asking more questions.

"Why does it rain?"

"God's crying."

"Why is God crying?"

"Because of something you did."

That kind of thing.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
Warning!

Danger Will Robinson!

I think this is the NSA sending messages to each other using code.

Or one of the alphabet agencies anyhoo.

Star for you. This thread seems weird, like the OP really talking with crazy fox, and maybe doodle is in on it?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by aboutface

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
Warning!

Danger Will Robinson!

I think this is the NSA sending messages to each other using code.

Or one of the alphabet agencies anyhoo.

Star for you. This thread seems weird, like the OP really talking with crazy fox, and maybe doodle is in on it?

Of course because sending secret coded messages on open forums is the most secure and discrete way to communicate. Of course maybe some old school spooks out there remember bulletin boards...

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
My Last Official Mission- I am wondering if anyone is still paying attention to this thread. I am also wondering if there are really any old school spooks ("RETIRED") on this site. It seems like ages ago that I attempted to retire. My life has led to many strange and interesting adventures. I started this thread to try to get some attention. Maybe it is just trolling. Maybe this is just a good story... This is the Short Story thread after all... LMAO...

Well let me talk about my last official "mission". My life after service had pretty much fallen apart.... My business had failed. My personal life was in shambles. I had left my second wife. That in itself is a very long story.

Anyway it was January of 2010. My assignment... To look after Kim. Kim was supposed to be in rehab. She had left a week early and was wondering around Hollywood, FL. My job was to watch her and keep her out of trouble. Keeping track of people like her was kind of my specialty.

I was sitting in a pool hall on Hollywood Blvd. Kim was an avid pool player. I knew she would be there. As I waited, drinking my beer and keeping track of my old high school friends on Facebook through my phone I saw two older guys playing pool. They were speaking Russian. They had several small tattoos on their hands and arms. I made them out as "Brothers" immediately. I was bored with waiting by myself so I asked them if I could join. I am not a great pool player. I speak very little russian. But they seemed like they had some interesting stories and I knew enough to break the ice... My first ex wife was russian so it wasn't too difficult. They kicked my but in pool but it killed a few hours. Then she walked in... I spotted her right off. She was five three, blond, thin... I finished my last game with my new friends and went back to sitting by myself. I drank a few beers and poured over facebook on my phone. She sat on the other side of the pool hall. She didn't talk to anyone. After about an hour I walked outside and had a cigarette. She walked out soon behind me.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
As I stood a few feet from the door I asked her "Are you following me?"... She smiled. She said she was following me but didn't know why. She felt like I needed her help. She light a cigarette and we started talking. Small talk mostly. She told me about her parents, her ex-husband. She told me about how she had just left rehab. We walked around hollywood blvd for a few hours. Soon it was clear why they sent me to "watch" after her. She was an empath and a very sensitive one. The most sensitive empath I ever met and I have met quite a few.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join