It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Wisconsin : August 16, 2012 Romney 48% / Obama 47% - We Have A Winner ! Thank You Paul Ryan !

page: 1
8
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
That's 10 Electoral Votes for Romney / Ryan .


The Rasmussen Poll came in just today!

I told you so. The Gov. Scott Walker recall election win was a clear warning for Obama.

-- Rasmussen Poll: Romney 48% Obama 47% --


Ladies & gentlemen we have a winner !


edit on 16-8-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)


In Wisconsin, 45% describe the U.S. economy as poor.

No wonder they are running towards Romney / Ryan! Save us from Obama stagnation !
edit on 16-8-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)




posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
No wonder they are running towards Romney / Ryan! Save us from Obama stagnation !


... and bring us back to the Republican regression!!!



posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by underduck

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
No wonder they are running towards Romney / Ryan! Save us from Obama stagnation !


... and bring us back to the Republican regression!!!


We have 3 choices: Growth / Recession / Stagnation

I choose - Growth -.

President Mitt Romney will lower the unemployment rate to 4%.

Our GDP Growth will jump to 7%.


------------

People will give up their food stamps and get a job.



posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I think you have a loser... Sarah Palin's announcement brought John McCain up in the polls temporarily, too. And 10 points is NOT enough for Romney to take the election. I think you have a loser.



posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
I think you have a loser... Sarah Palin's announcement brought John McCain up in the polls temporarily, too. And 10 points is NOT enough for Romney to take the election. I think you have a loser.


Paul Ryan doing great so far.


Romney 48% / Obama 47 %

-----------

Your buddy Joe Biden on the other hand.....


He is imploding with first one gaffe and then another!


Maybe the DNC will pull Joe Biden and make Nancy Pelosi the VP?



posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 




We have 3 choices: Growth / Recession / Stagnation


3 Choices???? I thought we only had 2? Dr. Evil 1 and Dr. Evil 2??



posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 




We have 3 choices: Growth / Recession / Stagnation


3 Choices???? I thought we only had 2? Dr. Evil 1 and Dr. Evil 2??


- Big Government or Small Government ? -

- Private Sector or Public Sector ? -



posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


N-O-B-A-M-A



posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Really? It isn't over...till it's over.

And...yes folks there is always the (write-in) vote.

Romney/Ryan haven't won yet...they are just campaigning...and there are a lot of votes they won't be getting.



posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by RELDDIR
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


N-O-B-A-M-A


ABO

Anybody

But

Obama

--------------
Obama definitely needs a new VP.

Apparently, Hillary said " No thanks."


The DNC Convention is going to be a disaster. -- 1st week of September --



posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
Really? It isn't over...till it's over.

And...yes folks there is always the (write-in) vote.

Romney/Ryan haven't won yet...they are just campaigning...and there are a lot of votes they won't be getting.


The - undecided - numbers are getting smaller. Go to the link and read the Rasmussen Poll.

The people of Wisconsin have taken a good look at Paul Ryan and said " Yes."



posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Most of the Democrat / Obama tricks have been exposed and there's a few more coming.

Too many voters are not happy with the chickenfeed assistance like food stamps and unemployment etc.

The wages they made a few short years ago are not forgotten.

They want the jobs back not the pigeon splat "help".

Obama can not run on his record......it is perceived as failure.

All the Dems are doing is chomping their BeeEss.

The phony agendas are out in the open.

Too many people were counting on Obama's big promises.

He broke all the promises that had substance.

He kept all the BeeEss promises that so far mean zero for the majority of average Americans.

The economy is sunk.

It's Obama's fault all the way to the voting booth


Wait till the Romney Campaign really gets into gear.

The Obama exposures will get bigger and more obvious.

You ain't seen noth'in yet !!



posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by seeker1963
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 




We have 3 choices: Growth / Recession / Stagnation


3 Choices???? I thought we only had 2? Dr. Evil 1 and Dr. Evil 2??


- Big Government or Small Government ? -

- Private Sector or Public Sector ? -



Actually Romney is for big government, so you might want to look into that some more.



posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
How is there a winner decided in a two loser battle? Was this the biggest douche award? Yay Romney won it! I just knew he would!



posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
well as long as we are all just throwing polls around, Ron Paul beats Obama and Romney with 58% favorability in national poll.

40 Points That Prove That Barack Obama And Mitt Romney Are Essentially The Same Candidate

Paul Ryan also voted in favor of the Patriot Act, NDAA, and warrantless wiretapping. Ryan also helped Obama destroy the enumerated powers in the U.S. government by voting in favor of ceding the Senate’s power to vet czars to Obama: clerk.house.gov...

Romney wants to replace Obamacare with his own plan, not abolish it.

www.cato-at-liberty.org...
washingtonexaminer.com...
youtu.be...

… so you support Al Gore's global warming scheme?

As Governor, Romney implemented carbon caps (similar to cap-and-trade) in Massachusetts in 2006. He even consulted with Obama's science czar John Holdren when designing it.

lonelyconservative.com...
gulagbound.com...

… so you want the government to assassinate U.S. citizens without a trial?

Mitt Romney praised the assassinations by the Obama administration, saying, "I commend the president, the members of the intelligence community, our service members, and our allies for their continued efforts to keep Americans safe." Romney approves of UNCONSTITUTIONAL LEGISLATION! He wants to finish what Obama started in destroying the Constitution.

articles.latimes.com...

… so you support the indefinite detention of U.S. citizens without due process?

Romney admits he would have signed NDAA if he were president.
youtu.be...

… so you support government bailouts and stimulus?

"I think there is need for economic stimulus… I think a stimulus program is needed." - Mitt Romney, 2009

Out of the top 10 contributors to Romney, 9 are big banks and lobbyist firms.

youtu.be...

Both Obama and Romney biggest donor is Goldman Sachs. They both work for the same corporation that is ceding U.S.sovereignty to the U.N.

… so you support gun control?

In 2004, when Romney was Governor of Massachusetts, he signed the Assault Weapons Ban which is still in effect today. He supported the Brady Bill that was declared unconstitutional by the US Supreme Court in the landmark decision Prinz Mack vs. Brady Bill. He supported mandatory IDs for Firearm owners. He supported the Federal Feinstein Gun Ban.

lonestarwatchdog.blogspot.com...

… so you support taxpayer funded abortion?

Romney made $50M from Stericycle, a company that disposes of aborted fetuses by burning them. Romney chose to fund abortions with taxpayer money in Romneycare in MA, and he will likely do the same nationally once he rebrands Obamacare.

www.nowpublic.com...
www.stopstericycle.com...
youtu.be...

… so why are all these policies dangerous under Obama, but not under Romney?

It was a lack of due diligence by Americans that gave us Obama. Are we repeating that mistake?

POLLS

Can Romney really beat Obama?

According to the latest 7 polls as of 8/14/12, Romney loses to Obama 5 times, by a whopping 7-9 points in 4 of those, and ties once.
www.realclearpolitics.com...

Romney can't win without Ron Paul supporters and Ron Paul supporters aren't going to vote for Romney. You can write in whomever you want to vote for on the ballot or voting machine. After you write in your choice, print out your vote from the voting machines and keep it. Nobody has to vote for Obama or Romney in November:

edit on 16-8-2012 by chizeled because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Looks like someone is counting the chickens before the eggs hatch. Might I suggest votesmart.org? Good place to start to view your candidates voting record. Which IMO is the only way to tell what they truly stand for. We all know they just provide us lip service, especially since none of them actually explain how they will create jobs, lower the national debt, or restore America to its constitutional greatness.



posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by asylumofclouds
Looks like someone is counting the chickens before the eggs hatch. Might I suggest votesmart.org? Good place to start to view your candidates voting record. Which IMO is the only way to tell what they truly stand for. We all know they just provide us lip service, especially since none of them actually explain how they will create jobs, lower the national debt, or restore America to its constitutional greatness.



Lets see now. What is #1 on Americans minds right now?

Hmmmm......

It is the economy? 8.3% unemployment .... 1.5% GDP.....High Price of Gas ?

or is it voting records ?

Lets all think about that for a few minutes.



posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by chizeled
 


I took a quick look at the Electoral Map.

Where are the Ron Paul votes?

------------
Did you fall asleep during Civics class?



-- 270 Electoral Votes Required --



posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by bl4ke360

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by seeker1963
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 




We have 3 choices: Growth / Recession / Stagnation


3 Choices???? I thought we only had 2? Dr. Evil 1 and Dr. Evil 2??


- Big Government or Small Government ? -

- Private Sector or Public Sector ? -



Actually Romney is for big government, so you might want to look into that some more.


President Mitt Romney is for smaller government, smaller deficits and a smaller national debt.

To reduce the deficit we need more payroll taxes from a small business economic boom.

Solution : smaller government and growing private sector



posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
Most of the Democrat / Obama tricks have been exposed and there's a few more coming.

Too many voters are not happy with the chickenfeed assistance like food stamps and unemployment etc.

The wages they made a few short years ago are not forgotten.

They want the jobs back not the pigeon splat "help".

Obama can not run on his record......it is perceived as failure.

All the Dems are doing is chomping their BeeEss.

The phony agendas are out in the open.

Too many people were counting on Obama's big promises.

He broke all the promises that had substance.

He kept all the BeeEss promises that so far mean zero for the majority of average Americans.

The economy is sunk.

It's Obama's fault all the way to the voting booth


Wait till the Romney Campaign really gets into gear.

The Obama exposures will get bigger and more obvious.

You ain't seen noth'in yet !!



The liberals are sensing defeat ! They are acting more crazy everyday.


Fear and deception are not working.

They have been reduced to class warfare and playing the race card.


--------------

This is sad. This is going to be a dark chapter in the Obama Legacy.




top topics



 
8
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join