It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something is definitely up. They DID take down those Mars Curiosity thumbnails. Proof:

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by semperfi221

its right under the left side of the rover track zoom in and look please everyone needs to see this

edit on 16-8-2012 by semperfi221 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
so a non-thing implies a thing?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
posted a pic with it circled the best way i know how hope it works if not i can u2u anyone the file

edit on 16-8-2012 by semperfi221 because: embed new photo

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
anyone see the foot in right of pic looks like baby foot

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by billy197300

Originally posted by theclutch
That one small rock by the tire track looks like a washed rock! A washed rounded rock shows water erosion usually! Looks like they may be trying to cover that up, or something about the rover itself.

Just my guess!

Your absolutely right Clutch. That one rock does kind of seem out of place if you look at the big pic there. hmmmmmmm

I just started the thread and someone may have noticed this already but that one rock looks like a fossil to me. Like a socket for connecting to a long bone.Biology/Chemistry major but I don't recall what the official name of that type of socket is but it has one and that rock sure looks to be a fossil.
The rock I am referring to is the one about a foot below the 'finger' and the finger is pointing toward it. This is one smooth rock with an indentation that suggests a fossil.

edit on 17-8-2012 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I love this thread, this is why ATS is one of the most entertaining places on the net

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
if this image is real we can really study from it it looks to me it is a bunch of rocks or to me looks like fossils you see things like faces foots fingers coins different color rocks shapes look real close and see shiny silvers things wow if this was to be just think what it was like on mars just amazing

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsyMike91
reply to post by impaired

YES they removed the pics, maybe they didn't want people like you downloading their images?

just a thought is all.

not everything related to NASA is about aliens..

When the heck did I ever say that or imply that?

I just posted a panorama. That's all. What happened next I documented here, on ATS. Pay attention to MY position as opposed to others - finding numbers in stones? (no offense, guys)

Interesting things in the images, but I never said aliens.

edit on 8/17/2012 by impaired because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
just found this

www.examiner.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I believed what you were saying, and like everyone else I have no clue as to the purpose of removing the pictures, and replacing them with images of less resolution. The first thing I thought of was that they didn't want anyone zooming very far into the picture, but I don't know. I think the whole server space argument is negligible, since they chose specific images to do this with. Why not do it with all images to save server space? I thought the "white" rocks were a bit strange as well, just because with all of the dust storms on Mars, any rock is likely to be covered in dirt, like most of the other rocks in the picture.

But I could be wrong on that, just thought I would mention it. Were there many similar rocks in other pictures? But they would have taken the image down completely had they wanted to hide that fact, imo. That's why I figured it was something further into the image, if there is anything there at all, lol. Probably not. The way your image was handled just seems strange altogether imo.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
is that a river

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by bob33
is that a river

No, it's not a river - liquid water in that fashion can't exist on Mars.

And your link is broken but I know what you're about to show me - the beginning of Mount Sharp.

They look like DRIED UP riverbeds.

So... That's that.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Hi Guys CaptainScarlet your new member is very interested in your Mars Curiosity thread Something is really up, What I don’t understand is why no one has noticed or mentioned a rock in the first posted image of a the rover wheel. If you follow a parallel line from the top tyre tread to the left corner of the image I see a rock that resembles a petrified finger complete with finger nail.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
You can can see any image if you are in in a certain persuasive mood
as the Man in the Moon, Faces in the Clouds, this & that & etc....

Maybe Faces on Mars...LOL
"Mr Nome"

"Monkey Face" (was not blurred prior to post ?)

"Alien Face" (was not originally blurred prior to post)

This may be something or not...possibly things that may have
been disengaged or part of the landing debris...only reason I captured
the shot was due to objects appearing to be the same size, shape,
& possible cylindrical tubes.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Okay - lets go.

I see the Pyramids of Giza - no joke.

Give me a 45 degree angle from where the Curiosity track meets its shadow & look left about 5 inches & you will see a pointed 4 sided rock in the shape of a pyramid & then look 2 more inches to left of that & you will see a smaller pyramid & then i dunno tried to spay paint it & post but wouldn't work but it is there. imo

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I have read a few pages of this so it all makes me wonder why all the expense for a few pictures when i am sure they already have a clue - NASA etc that is - so it makes me wonder why take down thumbnails etc and change image resolution. Firstly i doubt very much that NASA has an issue with disk space!

SO maybe all these Mars missions to drop off rovers etc etc etc is simply a cover for droping off equipment for other operations

HEY i am just saying - no need to debunk because i am notstating it is fact but just think about it!!

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

Yes I saw those as well & almost posted...
Surprised NO one commented on the photos I posted towards
the bottom of pg 15...maybe interesting or not?

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by bob33

Would like to see high res of that Curiosity photo. This photo appears to show two objects in the Martian sky...

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join