It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eventline To The End Of World As We Know It.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Ph03n1x

and shamanists will be stocking up on mushrooms and other Power Plants

to re-install their OS's and throw off any kind of predictive programming based on pysch profiles

to overcome any bio-chem-war substances that target the "religious centers" of the brain

New Pentagon Weapon To Destroy Spirituality

also, certain natural substances are VERY harmful, sometimes to the
point of causing self-destruction,
but only when consumed by psychopaths

edit on 15-8-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: fixed

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Ph03n1x

dbl post
edit on 15-8-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

That's not entirely true. That's where the modern incarnation of it came, ie what made it popular. There is some evidence in both Greek and Aramaic writings that it was taught as early as 50AD by Paul himself.

I can't remember or give you a direct source at the moment, but it is a point that I came across in my personal Bible studies several years ago. The term "rapture" itself comes from the Greek word " rapturo OR harparzo" (sp?), which means roughly, "to take away". I beleive IIRC, that this is the term in Thesselonians when Paul is talking about the subject.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

For record purposes, knowing the time of revealing these things has not yet come, but in God's perfect timing will His truth be made to stand in the Day of the Lord.

1. First Trumpet (last's all the way through the fourth trumpet) - Global economic collapse, drought/floods/fires leading to global food shortage.

2. Second Trumpet - multiple port cities across the USA are attacked by small sized nuclear devices, this is the event which the DHS and FEMA etc. have been preparing for (false flag event blamed on Iran).

3. Third Trumpet - not revealed fuly yet. Most likely a US relaliation straike against Iran using modern nuclear weapons, this kicks up so much debry in the air global climate is thrown into a frenzy.

4. Forth Trumpet - not revealed fully yet. Most likely EMP attack against the USA disabling their ability to retaliate any further, this event leads to the complete collapse of the USA as an independent nation. Creating a power void in global politics.

5. Fifth Trumpet - The rise of 10 nations in Europe who give their power to one in an attempt to fill the void left by the fall of the USA. The USA is occupied by these foreign soldiers but only briefly, as international reaction to this union is swift.

6. Sixth Trumpet - 4 eastern nations (China and Russia will be 2 of them) join together to oppose the power grab attempt by the 10 European nations. The Beast governement (Europe 10) and the Dragon governement (China/Russia) come together in battle to decide the future direction of the world. Since so much nuclear weapons have already been deployed they must fight in local range (until one side starts to loose lol), they join in the area of Israel/Syria to do battle. All of WW3 is Armegeddon but it's conclusion is the climax of it.

7. Seventh Trumpet - Return of Jesus Christ and the resurrection of 144,000 from Earth's history put an end to WW3 and destroy the countries destroying the Earth (China/Russia and Europe 10). All 7 vials are poured out in one 24 hour day as God judges the Earth. This trumpet will sound and be complete in one day, the day of Pentecost 2013 (May 19th, 2013).

From Pentecost 2012 to Pentecost 2013 is the Day of the Lord, a year for the recompenses of Zion.

God Bless,

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Ph03n1x

the U N attacking the Vatican is a possibilty maybe, that Fatima prophecy the little girls related....it was three part.
the vatican kept the third one a secret for a while......the third one is the pope getting shot-up in Rome......by armies of the world/.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

Something for you to consider when some of the pagan Egyptians saw the results of the 9 plagues they hedged there bets and sprinkled blood on there door posts on passover, they saw events that made them change their tune, they also went with the Israelite's in the "vast mixed company" out of Egypt. We can learn a couple things from this:
1) There will be a core group of survivors, but they are not 100% exclusive.
2) Others can join in before a certain point when they see events unfolding that make them realize what is happening, as long as they are willing to take God's side immediately.

Spontaneous faith is very rare, but it has happened in the past, the pagan prostitute Rehab and her family in the city of Jericho is another example.

However at some point the time for picking a side will have passed, and just like when God sealed the Ark for Noah, no more could get in. And nobody really knows when that point is, but once Armageddon starts that is pretty much it.

edit on 15-8-2012 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
If I have this correct the event you should have that's next on the to do list is the appearance of the guy who is supposed to rebuild the Jewish temple. After looking at the subject I believe the black horseman of Revelation is also the black horseman of Zechariah. In which case the black horseman is actually one of the 2 witnesses of Revelation as well.

And another problem to this scenario would be as a chosen one the black horseman would be counted among the saints of the 5th seal. Which could mean the 6th seal of Revelation is opened at the time of his death.

Just some thoughts for your timeline.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MassOccurs
Can't it be possible that all of the war and destruction of apocalypse prophecy happens in a metaphorical sense...

A war of philosophies?

Coming to the conclusion that a "biblical flood" is required in this world is pretty harsh toward your fellow peoples.

Not when you realize the atrocities that are being perpetuated by man upon man. If there was never a literal intervention to get rid of wickedness injustice and wickedness will always be, and people will continue to ask why God permits it to continue. The only way for him to cleanse mankind is to get rid of all badness. He will have to destroy wicked people in order for the righteous to live in peace.

If you ever study the Bible you will notice that God is not the one that instigates the war of Armageddon either. It tells us that wicked mankind at the behest of its invisible spirit ruler, Satan the Devil, will unite to attack God's people. He will have to move into action in order to preserve his people alive. It will be a defensive move on his part. He will not have instigated the attack but he will move into action when he needs to in order to protect his name and save his people. It will have been the wrong move on the part of this world's rulers to attack his people. He will not start the attack, but he will finish it. And he has already told us what will happen.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

"Christians" have been preaching the end since the beginning. Why is everyone so eager to be living in the end times?

All of us will eventually end. Just do your best until it comes. Enjoy it.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I just want to add 3 different bible versions so you can get the full scope of event one, the "peace" proclamation.

1 Thessalonians 5:1-3

English Standard Version Bible

"1Now concerning the times and the seasons, brothers, you have no need to have anything written to you. 2For you yourselves are fully aware that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3While people are saying, "There is peace and security," then sudden destruction will come upon them as labor pains come upon a pregnant woman, and they will not escape."

Amplified Bible

"1BUT AS to the suitable times and the precise seasons and dates, brethren, you have no necessity for anything being written to you. 2For you yourselves know perfectly well that the day of the [return of the] Lord will come [as unexpectedly and suddenly] as a thief in the night. 3When people are saying, All is well and secure, and, There is peace and safety, then in a moment unforeseen destruction (ruin and death) will come upon them as suddenly as labor pains come upon a woman with child; and they shall by no means escape, for there will be no escape."

The Message Bible

"I don't think, friends, that I need to deal with the question of when all this is going to happen. You know as well as I that the day of the Master's coming can't be posted on our calendars. He won't call ahead and make an appointment any more than a burglar would. About the time everybody's walking around complacently, congratulating each other—"We've sure got it made! Now we can take it easy!"—suddenly everything will fall apart. It's going to come as suddenly and inescapably as birth pangs to a pregnant woman."

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33
reply to post by MassOccurs

To be sure, just because I know, doesn't mean I will survive, I am not so naive as to think like other Christians, once saved always saved, nor do I think I will be ruptured away, to watch it all from above.

Rupture.
I must admit, that kinda made me giggle.

Are you a Jehovah's Witness?
The pictures you used for your OP are from Jehovah's Witness tracts.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI

Originally posted by MassOccurs
Are your assertions based mostly on inner knowledge or some type of communication with higher entities?

Higher entities? Yes, they come from the Watchtower.
The artistic style of Jehovah's Witness literature is always unmistakable, and these four pictures have been presented on this site on previous occasions.

LOL...hey DIS~

Looks like you beat me to it

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33
I just want to add 3 different bible versions so you can get the full scope of event one, the "peace" proclamation.

1 Thessalonians 5:1-3

The actual truth of this verse is that the temple of God is not a physical building, the physical temple destroyed in 70AD was only to serve as a representation of the true spiritual temple which is what Jesus Christ has been building for the last 2000 years. It is the Church of God, the Body of Christ, the "temple" whose builder and maker is God and in which God will dwell (dwell in the minds of His chosen).

1 Peter 2:5
"Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ."

A house with which to offer up sacrifices acceptable to God by the High Priest IS THE DEFINITION OF A TEMPLE.

God's called out ones (ecclesia/church) is the temple of God (with each member a living stone, rejected by the world) and the one who destroyed it (son of perdition) was killed exactly 40 weeks to the hour (40 = judgement from God, this was how he was revealed as the man of sin) after he gave a sermon as the head of God's Church on Earth destroying the commandments of God and the eternal need to keep them as instructed by God forever and throughout your generations as a sign that you are His people.

The church was apostized, and scattered and now consists of over 600 different splinter groups warring against each other over doctrine/truth. But a small flock God has not let fall by the wayside, for His witness and unto His glory. The remnant Church of God is so very small, but has been so mightily blessed by repenting of the spirit of Laodicia and growing closer to God then at any time in Church history and as a result powerful, beautiful understanding of the times we live in and what will soon come to pass has be revealed by God to his servants the prophets.

God Bless,

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Hi5

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD

For record purposes, knowing the time of revealing these things has not yet come, but in God's perfect timing will His truth be made to stand in the Day of the Lord.

1. First Trumpet (last's all the way through the fourth trumpet) - Global economic collapse, drought/floods/fires leading to global food shortage.

2. Second Trumpet - multiple port cities across the USA are attacked by small sized nuclear devices, this is the event which the DHS and FEMA etc. have been preparing for (false flag event blamed on Iran).

3. Third Trumpet - not revealed fuly yet. Most likely a US relaliation straike against Iran using modern nuclear weapons, this kicks up so much debry in the air global climate is thrown into a frenzy.

4. Forth Trumpet - not revealed fully yet. Most likely EMP attack against the USA disabling their ability to retaliate any further, this event leads to the complete collapse of the USA as an independent nation. Creating a power void in global politics.

5. Fifth Trumpet - The rise of 10 nations in Europe who give their power to one in an attempt to fill the void left by the fall of the USA. The USA is occupied by these foreign soldiers but only briefly, as international reaction to this union is swift.

6. Sixth Trumpet - 4 eastern nations (China and Russia will be 2 of them) join together to oppose the power grab attempt by the 10 European nations. The Beast governement (Europe 10) and the Dragon governement (China/Russia) come together in battle to decide the future direction of the world. Since so much nuclear weapons have already been deployed they must fight in local range (until one side starts to loose lol), they join in the area of Israel/Syria to do battle. All of WW3 is Armegeddon but it's conclusion is the climax of it.

7. Seventh Trumpet - Return of Jesus Christ and the resurrection of 144,000 from Earth's history put an end to WW3 and destroy the countries destroying the Earth (China/Russia and Europe 10). All 7 vials are poured out in one 24 hour day as God judges the Earth. This trumpet will sound and be complete in one day, the day of Pentecost 2013 (May 19th, 2013).

From Pentecost 2012 to Pentecost 2013 is the Day of the Lord, a year for the recompenses of Zion.

God Bless,

I don't buy this line for line (the trib is generally beleived to be 7 years, and you are saying basicly one year here. You also left out the temple, the Mark, etc, but that could all fit into it. If you are JW I know that you have some differences with protestant evangelical views of this), BUT, as a general jist that seems a fairly accurate representation/ possible layout of end time events from a geopolitical view. Maybe the best and most likely that I have ever seen.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
If u were actually as "alert" as you claim to be you would know yourself that none of this will come to place. The predictions for this times at hand were made millennia ago and we exceeded expectations so to speak. The darks hats that planned to lead this world into apocalypse have lost, for as long as there is a dark hat there is a white hat aware, conscious to every move they make. They have been fighting behind the scenes for us, for they believe in unconditional love. Note the Olympics wasn't something supposed to happen? Their epic plan to cause more death, chaos, and fear was thwarted by outside forces. They even stopped by to show their support during the opening and closing ceremonies They couldn't have done it alone though, the tentacles of the cabal runs deep into every facet of our lives. They had the help of the forces of light in its many forms (E.T., angles, E.D.'s and all) Their presence here is begging to become more openly known as they slowly begin to show us their lightships and motherships. An 150 mile wide black triangle blocked out the stars over sydeny. A simple search of that will open your eyes to a plethora of new and current ufo evidence flooding various online sources including here. Soon everything will become crystal clear as they lift the fog thats been covering this earth for the past 13,000 years. Do not fear monger, that is their role. Unless you are with them? Be at peace with yourself and your surroundings and living from your heart instead of your brain/ego is the key to surviving and shifting in the coming tides. We are deffininty in for a bumpy ride the outcome will be far greater than what you explain it to be.
edit on 16-8-2012 by multidimesonalism because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Man cannot predict the future. Especially when that man is sourcing himself from the infiltrated and corrupted Bible.

Truth is, all ancient religious texts have been corrupted by man. Bible, Torah, Koran, you name it. Through interpretation, misinformative preaching, overdominating dictators and regimes, and even editing the sacred words themselves - the Bible, for example.

Research this yourself. There is no truth. No genuine ancient relic of truth from our God. They have all been corrupted by the nature of mankind.

The only thing true and genuine surrounding all this chaos and confusion is being good, and being good to others.

Have strong moral values, be good to yourself and others, fulfill your evolutionary responsibility (wife and kids), love and take care of them, and try to remain faithful to the religion you were born into accepting when you were born. And when the end of the world comes along. Just be ready, mentally.

What else can we do?

That's what I've realized.
edit on 16-8-2012 by shake101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by swoopaloop
Very interesting.

The bible always interests me. Not because of religion. but because it's the oldest book in the world.

Just to point out - I enjoy reading and studying all ancient mystery religion texts, but while the Bible is "up there" on the list of oldests, the Rig Veda and the Epic of Gilgamesh are definitely both older, by centuries.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by multidimesonalism

It's true there is an epic battle going on between higher entities invisible to our eyes, you call them "dark hats" and "white hats", I will call them demons and angels, like I chess game, move and counter move, but we know which side will win in the end, you are correct the good guys win.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Blue_Jay33 says "Watch for these events, nobody knows when the first one will start or the last one will end."

Let' s see. We'll have declaration of peace, propaganda for sure. nations supposedly at peace, destroying Babaylon . I guess religious wars or wars against religion. Which leads right into the attacks on the goodly people. That would be you and me. And then, bada bing bada bang the collapse, the unveiling, a new beginning

Well, I don't think that propaganda peace thing has happened yet so we still got time. Question is what do you do with it? Hummm. that's always the question. What do you do? Maybe we should all get busy and prepare for Armageddon. Think this out come up with a plan. We've got smarts make this as painless as possible, since we know it's coming. We just went through the clues looks like a fer sure thing..

I still don't know what they mean by Babaylon. I understand the reference and all but what does it mean. Well any way we all know it ain't peace out there. But somehow we know it's coming.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join