Eventline To The End Of World As We Know It.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
some christians will make up any story to justify their belief and to keep
church goers from not paying their sunday "donations"

Then end is near, chirstians will be persecuted. So make sure you come every sunday and "donate" some money

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

Eh, it's a nice try, but a bit too stereotypical for my likings.

Probability is that in the end times, America won't even exist anymore.

It's harsh, but there is simply no mention of a nation far away with such power as we enjoy.

I'll give you my understanding of it as I've come to learn from others (I'll happily link you to them if you so desire).

One of the keys to understanding that great end war is that famous number 666. We really don't know for sure what to think of it, but recently and interesting rumor passed by my ears and I decided to investigate, and lo it did turn up some fruit, though I heed caution to you and all for it can easily be used to justify hatred when you ought not to.

The rumor I heard was that, in the Codex Vaticanis, one of the oldest versions of Revelations, the number 666 was written most interestingly.

See it's not actually 666. It's 600 60 6. Which changes some things, as you may see.

What's more interesting, is what the characters look like:

Take note on line 14:1. It's the x, with two other characters with a line over them.

Looks like your regular greek. But wait, there's more.

Do you see any similarities between that and the inside of the Hagia Sophia?

How about the Flag of Iran? You can search for yourself.

Discern as you wish.

But before you go and start hating Muslims as the religion of the antichrist, let me show you yet another thing.

Guess what. Phrases like "Kill Allah Now" and other atheistic phrases look similar too.

So we're looking at a possible Atheist movement in the middle east, just as much as a possible religious movement.

Now as for that war, Daniel puts it pretty straight.

After speaking about all the beasts, which all are the Empires that came and went, he mentions the Iron Empire, Rome, not ending, but simply reorganizing over and over and over again.

In revelations, we see this Iron beast again.

Only this time, it has all the members of the beasts Daniel saw........A World Union....

Lion's mouth means it's bite is in Babylon.

Bear's feet means it's attack is in Persia.

Leopard's body means it will be alive through Greece. (this is interesting because it makes it seem likely to be an atheist movement in the middle east)

**The nations and their animals are the traditional views. I can expand on why if you'd like.**

Thing is, it could be that the dragon is a coalition of nations giving power to the beasts. And thus something totally external....Just a thought.

Well that's all for now. I don't know everything and I'm still thinking up some thoughts. Ask me for more and please give me your opinion that I may observe my own through another.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by quietlearner

Well that's quite ignorant...Not to mention some think the church doesn't exist at the time of persecution.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ph03n1x

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by Ph03n1x

I hate to point out but the number of things I could say "How could...." or "That never could happen" or even "Thats impossible!" about years ago in relation to just what we see as modern reality out the window could fill a book.

With how fast the world is changing and increasing the pace at that, I'm not saying anything is impossible anymore.

i never said it's impossible i said how could it?...it wouldn't matter how many soldiers the U.N could muster......people would turn to their faith and die to protect it.....history has proved that many times over.....

all im saying is if the U.N tried they wouldn't stand a chance of succeeding.......

religion is a part of human nature.......

it's simple logic..

Give people a new religion and they will forfeit their old religion, just as missionaries did to native populations.

Invent a new God who created us in a test tube and call him a benevolent being, most of the work has already been done by new age movements with things like the federation of light.

If ET landed and showed a few magic tricks, people would worship without a second thought and this is for the OP who will probably understand, People would even take an identifying mark to show their loyalty and probably run those out of town or refuse to serve those who dont show servitude to our new God.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

How does it feel, to b so special? To "know" that you have nothing to worry about?

While you're contemplating those warm fuzzy feelings, I'll be dealing with the s**tstorm going down in the real world.

Because let's face it...no one knows what's coming. Not even if a 2,000 year old journal pretends to.

link   
Triple post. Wow...never seen that happen before.
edit on 17-8-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

link   
Double post. Nothing to see here.

link   

How does it feel, to be so special? To "know" that you have nothing to worry about?

While you're contemplating those warm fuzzy feelings, I'll be dealing with the s**tstorm going down in the real world.

Because let's face it...no one knows what's coming. Not even if a 2,000 year old journal pretends to.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SrWingCommander
I don't buy this line for line (the trib is generally beleived to be 7 years, and you are saying basicly one year here. You also left out the temple, the Mark, etc, but that could all fit into it. If you are JW I know that you have some differences with protestant evangelical views of this), BUT, as a general jist that seems a fairly accurate representation/ possible layout of end time events from a geopolitical view. Maybe the best and most likely that I have ever seen.

I am not a JW (the OP is) I am in the Church of God.

We have been living in tribulation for the last 3.5 years (ending Pentecost 2012) on that day the prophetic Day of the Lord began which lasts for a prophetic year (Pentecost to Pentecost). 7 years is an assumption made by combining the time given to the protection of the Church (women) after the apostacy (Dec 1994-Pentecost 1998) and the job of a witness for 3.5 years during a time of tribulation (Dec 2008-Pentecost 2012). The sounding of the trumpets all fall in the Day of the Lord period we live in now.

The temple is spiritual if you read a few posts up you will see this easily explained, it was destroyed when the Church apostized in 1994.

The mark is a greek word that means "symbol/becon/mark/sign", this same word in Hebrew is used only once in the old testement when God was giving the commandments and their explinations at Sinai to Moses.

Exodus 31:13
"Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the LORD that doth sanctify you."

The commandments of God and specifically keeping His 7th day Sabbath (Friday sunset to Saturday sunset) are the "symbol/becon/mark/sign" that you are God's people throughout your generations, NOT until Jesus came in order to "change" them according to the paganised version of christianity the Catholic Church created in sin.

Matt 5:17
"Think not that I am come to destroy the law (commandments), or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil (enforce) it." - Jesus

The mark of the Beast (Beast = all of mankind's civilization created apart from God as influenced by Satan, the god of this age) is a refusal to keep God's commandments and specifically His Sabbaths (weekly and anually).

Hope that covers your questions.

God Bless,

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by shake101
Man cannot predict the future. Especially when that man is sourcing himself from the infiltrated and corrupted Bible.

Truth is, all ancient religious texts have been corrupted by man. Bible, Torah, Koran, you name it. Through interpretation, misinformative preaching, overdominating dictators and regimes, and even editing the sacred words themselves - the Bible, for example.

Research this yourself. There is no truth. No genuine ancient relic of truth from our God. They have all been corrupted by the nature of mankind.
edit on 16-8-2012 by shake101 because: (no reason given)

Original Hebrew and original Greek manuscripts still exist to this day, yes the English version is full of mistranslations, but Hebrew and Greek still exist as languages and therefore an independent study is possible for those who desire to learn the laguages used.

God Bless,

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by okyouwin
I still don't know what they mean by Babaylon. I understand the reference and all but what does it mean. Well any way we all know it ain't peace out there. But somehow we know it's coming.

The Beast is a representation of the governmental entites in this age of mankind's self rule that were created without and against the laws of God as influenced by Satan who is the god of this age (not for long).

Babylon is the spiritual representation of the religious entites in this age of mankind's self rule that were created without or against the laws of God as influenced by Satan who is the god of this age (not for long).

Babylon is the false religious system used today all around the world. It is called "Babylon" spiritually by God because that is where it originated with sun god worship and the false trinity of Cush, Nimrod and Semiremis (Osiris, Horus, Isis = Egypt) (Baal, Easter, Tammutz = Caanan) (Zeus, Hera, Apollo = Greece) (Odin, Freya, Thor = Germanic) (Father, Son, Mother/Holy Spirit = Catholic). This system was created back then and when the languages were confounded at Babel (confusion) the myths that form the foundation for all religions on Earth were translated differently based on the culture that developed afterwards.

There is one way, one truth, one life to live before God. All of mankind's religions are false and they are called "Babylon" by God because of the confusion they bring to mankind in this age.

God Bless,

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

You do realize that half of the "false religions" came BEFORE Jesus was ever born, right?

Sumerian faiths. Pagan traditions. All that good stuff. It's only called "false" because if people looked too closely, they'd see that Christianity is a product of plagiarism (courtesy of Constantine, who was pagan) and libel. Why do you think we're not allowed to ask questions, get told to shut up if we befuddle a priest, and are taught that, "God works in mysterious ways?"

Because all of the answers can be found in old pagan faiths. And because no one is supposed to know about that, we have to create answers of our own, but we're too lazy. Hence "God works in mysterious ways."

Bleedin' thieves.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

Probability is that in the end times, America won't even exist anymore.

It's harsh, but there is simply no mention of a nation far away with such power as we enjoy.

America is not refered to in scripture as "America" because they are called by the name given to these people by God generations ago.

ISRAEL.

Gen 48:13-16
"13 And Joseph took them both, Ephraim in his right hand toward Israel's left hand, and Manasseh in his left hand toward Israel's right hand, and brought them near unto him.

14 And Israel stretched out his right hand, and laid it upon Ephraim's head, who was the younger, and his left hand upon Manasseh's head, guiding his hands wittingly; for Manasseh was the firstborn.

15 And he blessed Joseph, and said, God, before whom my fathers Abraham and Isaac did walk, the God which fed me all my life long unto this day,

16 The Angel which redeemed me from all evil, bless the lads; and let my name be named on them, and the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac; and let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth.
"

The name "Israel" was given to the children of Joseph (Ephraim and Manasseh) therefore whatever tribes were with Ephraim and Manasseh would be called the "house of Israel".

For many centuries the 13 tribes remained together until shortly after Solomon's death, at which time the Kingdom of Israel was split in 2. 3 tribes (Judah, Benjamin and Levi) remainind in the area of Jerusalem and became known as the "house of Judah" the other 10 tribes remained with Ephraim and Manasseh and so they continued to be known as the "house of Israel".

The first time the word "jew" is used in scripture it is due to them being at war with ISRAEL!

2 Kng 16:5-6 (KJV)
"Then Rezin king of Syria and Pekah son of Remaliah king of Israel came up to Jerusalem to war: and they besieged Ahaz, but could not overcome him. At that time Rezin king of Syria recovered Elath to Syria, and drove the Jews from Elath: and the Syrians came to Elath, and dwelt there unto this day."

Here we have the King of Israel in an alliance with Rezin, King of Syria at war with the jews. Jews do not equal Israel, when Judah seperated from Ephraim and Manasseh they were no long a part of Israel.

So who are Israel today?

-"New Jerusalem on England green and pleasant land..."

-The stone of Scone/Destiny/Coronation used to coronate all English royals is the same a Jacob's (Israel) Pillar stone used in ancient Israel to coronate all of their Kings (only two cultures to do this in history), in fact it is THE EXACT SAME STONE, as the prophet Jerimaih relocated the stone to Ireland centuries ago, then it moved to Scotland and finally England where it is to this day.

- British = Brith + Ish. In Hebrew Brith = "Covenant/chosen" and Ish = People.

- Saxons = Issacs Sons (no vowels in Hebrew) = Scsns = Saxsons. Btw no vowels in ancient old English either.

- Ephraim a greath "commonwealth/group of Nations". = Great Brittan

Gen 48:17-19
"17 When Joseph saw his father placing his right hand on Ephraim’s head he was displeased; so he took hold of his father’s hand to move it from Ephraim’s head to Manasseh’s head.

18 Joseph said to him, “No, my father, this one is the firstborn; put your right hand on his head.”

19 But his father refused and said, “I know, my son, I know. He too will become a people, and he too will become great. Nevertheless, his younger brother will be greater than he, and his descendants will become a group of nations.

- Manasseh a great people, the single gretest nation (in terms of blessings from God) in Earth's history = America

All of the physical blessings God promised to the descendants of Abraham were fulfilled through Great Brittan and the USA in the last 200 years, those promises have never even come close to being fulfilled in the Jewish people. Those Blessings have been removed from God now as a result of Israel's (UK and USA) sins, but there was a time when the sun never set on the Brittish Kingdom and all the gate (sea ports, trade routes) were possesed by these two nations.

The English speaking people of the world i.e. USA (Manasseh) and the UK, Australia, Canada, NZ (Ephraim) are the nations which bare the name given to their ancetors "Israel".

The modern nation of Israel is made up of the tribes of Judah, Benjamin and Levi, and they are spiritually the "house of Judah" seperated from Israel 3000 years ago.

God Bless,

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
So the Israel we see on the news isn't the real Israel, and we're not actually Americans, but people of Israel...

I'm ready to give up on the whole thing. Does anyone else see how out of control this is getting?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Could you circle the stuff in red, because all you're saying is "LOOK!" and I don't know WHERE to look.

Try it again, if you would. Upload a clear picture with a circle around the relevant details or whatever.

And this is what I got from the Roman numerals for 600, 60, and 6: DCLXVI

If anyone can make anything of that, a word or a phrase or a reference, go ahead. I'm interested to see what this alternative take can show us.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

You do realize that half of the "false religions" came BEFORE Jesus was ever born, right?

Sumerian faiths. Pagan traditions. All that good stuff. It's only called "false" because if people looked too closely, they'd see that Christianity is a product of plagiarism (courtesy of Constantine, who was pagan) and libel. Why do you think we're not allowed to ask questions, get told to shut up if we befuddle a priest, and are taught that, "God works in mysterious ways?"

Because all of the answers can be found in old pagan faiths. And because no one is supposed to know about that, we have to create answers of our own, but we're too lazy. Hence "God works in mysterious ways."

Bleedin' thieves.

Correct, if you read above you will see we are in agreement.

Babel = long before Jesus Christ came, which is when these false relgions were first established.
Catholic Christianity (Chistmas, Easter, Sunday worship, Trinity) = paganised christianity.

We are in total agreement here and with the word of God.

God Bless,

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

So the Israel we see on the news isn't the real Israel, and we're not actually Americans, but people of Israel...

I'm ready to give up on the whole thing. Does anyone else see how out of control this is getting?

Citizens of Israel are Israelis and are spiritually called by God "the house of Judah".

Citizens of America are American and are spiritually called by God "the house of Israel"

This is why America has no mention in prophecy, because God calls the USA by a different name.

God Bless,

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Or how about the fact that 80% of the Bible is plagiarized?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Eh, sounds too Mormony and patriotic for my likings. Most of what you're forcing through language really doesn't have a historic basis to it, because most of those names didn't exist 1000 years ago. There hadn't been a Briton0 in over a Millennium. The name is there, but it's fundamentally a Latin-Saxon nation.

If America existed, he'd at least have described it by some means, just in case the name was ever forgotten.

Names are important in the Bible and that's why names like Yeshua ad Yahweh are still around while other variants of them come and go over the centuries.

I'd suggest you look at the bible from a more centralist view and don't go trying to replace nations with the ones you call home.

The entirety of the end times could come and go entirely isolated to the middle east, and all prophecies would be fulfilled.

Simple fact is that America just isn't that important from a biblical perspective.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

That's a lie if I've ever heard one. Traditions have been plagiarized. The Bible is not. Sure I'd live to hear your proof. What's it going to be, that Osiris rose from the dead? Or that Thor promised to return?

Ehhh.

I don't remember Jesus getting chopped up into pieces and his dick sent to the underworld. I don't remember Thor grabbing the keys to hell and rising from the dead after three days.

Little details being shared and calling it plagiarized is as silly as saying the Maya plagiarized the Hindi because they both believed very similar things, as you may have seen in the recent post on ATS.

Plus, for all you know, they are recycled myths from prophets long dead from when those people believed in God. After all, the Bible does quote a Greek philosopher, and a quick look at his words could easily have the word Zeus replaced with Yah and fundamentally be praising the God of the Hebrews.

All it takes is one vengeful king to replace those words....I don't put a great deal of faith in written history prior to secular unbiased standards starting up around the 1500s.
edit on 17-8-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join

atslive.com

hi-def

low-def