It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eventline To The End Of World As We Know It.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I have been thinking of making this thread for a long time. It is mainly to alert ATS members who seem to be so much more aware of what is happening in this world, if nothing else they perceive, and rightly so, that the current systems in place can not continue for much longer, and they won't. But it is not the end of our planet. Only the systems that have been in place for thousands of years, evil systems that enslave us all.
All those that have said they know the date have proven to be false, even if they were 100% sincere. There is no date that is known, only events that can trigger an alert for us that will tell us we are getting ever closer to the next trigger event.

FOUR EVENTS TO COME:

1) Proclamation of “Peace and security!”

Interestingly this will essentially be the exact reverse of a false flag operation, and it will have to be believable by the masses of humanity. Keep in mind just as fast as the war on terror was declared it can be declared as won and over. After over a decade of constant wars, peace will seem more real to people especially to those in countries that were involved in the war on terror. This will be something unique, and it will be highly propagandized. Most will buy it, trying to be positive.

Source: 1 Thessalonians 5:3

Whenever it is that they are saying: “Peace and security!” then sudden destruction is to be instantly upon them just as the pang of distress upon a pregnant woman; and they will by no means escape.

2) Nations attack and destroy “Babylon the Great”

Basically the world empire of false religion is attacked by the political elements lead by the UN, which has surprisingly some how become empowered, perhaps by the first event.
Warmongering religion continues to be a disruptive force in the world; hence, the nations may feel that destroying the harlot is in their own national interests.
Here is a very good thread on this event by another ATS member. UN Soon to Abolish Organized Religion

Source: Revelation Chapter 17

3) Attack on God’s people

After false religion has been destroyed, God’s servants will still be found and they will be attacked, as they will be the only ones left with an independent spirituality that they will not allow to be controlled or suppressed,
this triggers the next event, it is the event that people need to survive.

4) War of Armageddon

The end of all mans current systems and those that fight to maintain them, there will be billions of casualties.
The earth will survive and so will some people.

Source: The Bible

Watch for these events, nobody knows when the first one will start or the last one will end.
A question might be how do I survive this? There are no guarantee's, although the opportunity to side with God and his sovereignty over this planet has always been present to each and every one of us. In the future every human will be forced to choose, with life or death consequences.

ATS members you have been alerted.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Can't it be possible that all of the war and destruction of apocalypse prophecy happens in a metaphorical sense...

A war of philosophies?

Coming to the conclusion that a "biblical flood" is required in this world is pretty harsh toward your fellow peoples.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
how could the U.N possibly try to violently attack organized religion....the Vatican is one of the richest states in the world.....not to mention the billions of followers...and history of holy war when challenged......and then there is Islam as we all know they will violently protect their beliefs as is their right....The Jewish citizens of this planet will do as they have done before and join together and fight against those who would destroy them..... i think you see where i am going........

oh and the Buddhist's will of course meditate on peace and love and when they are slaughtered they will be reincarnated as Mosquito's and kill us all with malaria....

It could happen

edit on 15-8-2012 by Ph03n1x because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MassOccurs

It's not my call, nor is it yours, I am just trying to get information to people that could help them survive in the future.
If my fellowman's house was burning down, and they were inside sleeping, should we make an effort to wake them up, so they can get out, or say too bad so sad for them let them burn?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Ph03n1x

I hate to point out but the number of things I could say "How could...." or "That never could happen" or even "Thats impossible!" about years ago in relation to just what we see as modern reality out the window could fill a book.

With how fast the world is changing and increasing the pace at that, I'm not saying anything is impossible anymore.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Very interesting.

The bible always interests me. Not because of religion. but because it's the oldest book in the world.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

The house isn't burning yet... at least not to a severe extent.

Smoky the Bear can stop this I know he can.

Can you give me insight to what has you convinced of doom beyond argument? Or I guess it wouldn't be doom for you because you're in line with it all...

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by Ph03n1x

I hate to point out but the number of things I could say "How could...." or "That never could happen" or even "Thats impossible!" about years ago in relation to just what we see as modern reality out the window could fill a book.

With how fast the world is changing and increasing the pace at that, I'm not saying anything is impossible anymore.

i never said it's impossible i said how could it?...it wouldn't matter how many soldiers the U.N could muster......people would turn to their faith and die to protect it.....history has proved that many times over.....

all im saying is if the U.N tried they wouldn't stand a chance of succeeding.......

religion is a part of human nature.......

it's simple logic..

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

To be sure, just because I know, doesn't mean I will survive, I am not so naive as to think like other Christians, once saved always saved, nor do I think I will be ruptured away, to watch it all from above.
It will be extremely difficult times for both believers and unbelievers, basically the only difference is one group knows whats going on and why. That's why I am sharing this information.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by swoopaloop

Ah, another thread framing the great battle between God and the Devil as real and the only thing going on...and it amuses me how people just take things for granted...

The bible always interests me. Not because of religion. but because it's the oldest book in the world

The Torah (first 5 books of the BIble)

From the late 19th century there was a general consensus around the documentary hypothesis, which suggests that the five books were created c.450 BCE by combining four originally independent sources, known as the Jahwist, or J (about 900 BCE), the Elohist, or E (about 800 BCE), the Deuteronomist, or D, (about 600 BCE), and the Priestly source, or P (about 500 BCE)

en.wikipedia.org...

Or the Rig Veda (Hindu sacred text)

The surviving form of the Rigveda is based on an early Iron Age (c. 10th c. BC) collection that established the core 'family books' (mandalas 2–7, ordered by author, deity and meter [6]) and a later redaction, co-eval with the redaction of the other Vedas, dating several centuries after the hymns were composed.

en.wikipedia.org...

That would be at least 900 BCE, which makes it at least as old as the oldest book in the Bible, likely older.

Just sayin...

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33

To be sure, just because I know, doesn't mean I will survive, I am not so naive as to think like other Christians, once saved always saved, nor do I think I will be ruptured away, to watch it all from above.
It will be extremely difficult times for both believers and unbelievers, basically the only difference is one group knows whats going on and why. That's why I am sharing this information.

You & I brother, I almost can't wait until that date because I know after all is over the best will come to us faithful.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

Yeah, I'm just wondering what I'm missing here?

I've had some pretty powerful experiences as related to the existence of God, and I don't really consider it a belief as much as a fact, but I still don't think the ultimate catastrophe situation is inevitable..

I think we're certainly at or approaching a critical point, but if some trends start to reverse I could see things working out OK.

So what is the cause, exactly, of your knowledge exceeding mine? I'm no bible scholar. I'm only 21 years old. Simple inexperience? Are your assertions based mostly on inner knowledge or some type of communication with higher entities?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Just scriptures and how they relate to each other, the years of study and meditation brings further understanding for all humans. Even so I have meet many young people that are up to speed on what is going to happen in the future.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Not bad......

I debate on the existance of the "rapture"...hope it happens, but not sure if it will, at least as in say,"left behind".

2. Most modern interpretations of Armegeddon have it as the last war, which culminates with Christ's return.
I beleive Ezekiel 38/39 and some of the other events are seperate wars.
edit on 15-8-2012 by SrWingCommander because: edit

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
There have been many times throughout history that people believed the book of revelations' prophecies were coming true and that the end was upon us... and alas, we're still here

I firmly believe one day the world will end, man kind as we know it will be no more.... but that's not prophecy... it's not biblical, it's just a very likely scenario given enough time.. ultimately the bible is a book penned by men.. it's no more factual or holy than huckleberry finn in my humble opinion.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SrWingCommander
Not bad......

I debate on the existance of the "rapture"...hope it happens, but not sure if it will, at least as in say,"left behind".

2. Most modern interpretations of Armegeddon have it as the last war, which culminates with Christ's return.
I beleive Ezekiel 3839 and some of the other events are seperate wars.

The pre-trib rapture concept was manufactured in the 1800s in an 18 year old Plymouth Brethren girl's dream, told to her Pastor, John Darby, and then relayed to C. I. Scofield who bought into the dream. Scofield placed this pre-tribulation rapture notion as a footnote in his popular Bible, hence the spread of the myth.

The rapture concept is not biblical

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Your assertions:-

1) Proclamation of “Peace and security!”
2) Nations attack and destroy “Babylon the Great”
3) Attack on God’s people
4) War of Armageddon

are far from that which is proclaimed by the Bible. Please, please do not simply misquote the bible to justify your own fears. It is harmful and hurtful if those whom had limited comprehensions of the exact books dealing in end times, and may even result in the loss of lives, those who give up easily.

1. Peace and security is and will always be the hope of all mankind, and is even encouraged by biblical texts to live a fruitful responsible life.

2. Today, we know ALL humans are flawed, more so our leaders - religious, societal, economic and political. None are perfect. So who is the 'Babylon the Great' truly? Throughout centuries, there were many, in nations, cities and tribes.

Thus, should we halt such destruction, just because you misqouted a line from the bible, ignoring other aspect of the prophecies, and see more precious human lives destroyed?

3. God's People had ALWAYS been attacked for centuries. Does that portend the end? No. Rather, we ALL humans are God's People and children. The reasons for being attacked are varied, but ultimately, it lays within us to stop such attacks - either by our apathy to be strung upon meat-hooks or non-apathy to find the causes, correct mistakes and progress. No need for fatalistic beliefs.

4. War of amageddon IS man-made. It needs two or more to clap, and for such disasters, it often is in the control of the leaders. We, as the People, do have the right and power to stop our leaders for carrying such annihilations. Either we be apathetic and let the controllers do as they wish, or seek for the truth and make the efforts to end such destruction.

We do have control over the man-made issues. One only needs to worry over the divine ones, but our common Creator do love us all regardless of our differences, and have given us time and time to acknowledge our errors, correct them and progress.

But if more of those slained and wronged screams for justice, that patience, love, compassion and kindness will end, and will come at a time no other being will ever know, for He is our Creator, and like an artist who has the fullest right to destroy his own work if he found it unacceptable, that will cause more harm than good, so too Him.

Thus, always live with hope, not fear. Whatever that is man-made, can be man-corrected, not by your powerless self, but by the collective - society, that begins with your family, relatives and friends.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

You have a very positive outlook on the future, that's good, but at least when these things happen you will remember this thread on ATS.
Then it will be Epiphany time.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
On the tenth of July, a thread by Subace presented the same information using the same four pictures (those Jehovah's Witness pastels- one of the most recognisable art styles in the world).

Is this a regular monthly campaign? Is another JW going to be telling us these things in the middle of September?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MassOccurs
Are your assertions based mostly on inner knowledge or some type of communication with higher entities?

Higher entities? Yes, they come from the Watchtower.
The artistic style of Jehovah's Witness literature is always unmistakable, and these four pictures have been presented on this site on previous occasions.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join