reply to post by Slave NO MORE
You are having pretty much the same thought that I have. Capitalism is done. More than done. However what we see now unfolding is what I would call
the real "big rip". They now want to get all our money and the thing unfolds very quickly. This is not fear mongering. This is the truth. And TPTB
seem to be in a great hurry.
Look at these threads e.g.:
Also in Europe there is now the thought of having ONE monetary government for all European countries. To "prevent another crisis". And banks are now
backed up by BILLIONS and BILLIONS (close to a TRILLION) of tax payers money. But who asked us if we want to "rescue" them??
No. All they want is total control and all our money!
The following very very bad things have happend due to capitalism and money:
- Money is power. You have no money? You have no power.
- There are a few super rich people how can buy armies, countries, government, technology as they are pleased to do. And they do.
- Public things are more secret than ever before. There is NO transparency. If you don't have enough money to buy yourself some power you will not
know what their agenda is. It should be the other way round! Everything regarding public decisions must be known!!
- Private data (addresses, etc.) are being exposed more and more. We will loose our very last piece of privacy soon. It should be the other way round!
Your private life should remain secretly yours!
- We are spammed every day by tons of emails which want to sell us something.
- Patents are being used not to protect but to destroy / eliminate market sections.
- More and more monopolies are installed. In fact smaller companies almost have no chance of surviving on their own. Either they will be killed by
market prices or the biggest competitor buys them or kills them with law suits.
- Corruption is EVERYWHERE. Even the ranking table of corruption is corrupted. The most corrupt courties in the world do their corrupt stuff in
secrecy. Politics is bought and so are elections.
- Due to insider knowledge the market is controlled by the richest. They KNOW when the next collapse will come. No wonder the richest became richer
when 2008 the markets crashed! But the poor become even poorer. This will continue forever until the rich have everything.
- Health is not important as a healthy person does not need to buy drugs. Bad for business. Therefore the quality and the effects of drugs gets worse
and worse. Instead of making you healthy they prefer stuff that makes you rather sick but you will not die immediately so they can sell more drugs to
you to "help" your suffering.
- More and more communication is based on microwaves. These are known to damage DNA and create all sorts of effects like fatigue and depressions. This
market is so big that it must be continued no matter what. On the other side sick people need drugs which helps the pharmaceutical industry.
- Oil companies dominate the world. We still use petrol to drive our cars where other technologies were possible but are being supressed as they would
bring the big monopoly in jeaopardy.
- There is total dominance on the energy market. We have a centralized enetry grid in every country. Instead of going for the goal to make each and
every household independend energywise they enforce us to use this insane grid. Here in Germany they want the tax payer to pay for the expansion of
the grid by the billions of Euros and nobody is asked and no other strategy is suggested.
- Nature is destroyed everywhere at an increasing speed due to profit greed.
- Quality is sinking as bad products need to be replaced quicker and you have to buy new ones. Good for business.
- Wages are sinking as the workers in a company are only an undesired "resources" (ever heard of "Human Resources" - its a real business term!). Wait
until roboters can do what you can do. Then you're fired.
- Wars are good for business and profits: (a) use your weapons and stuff so that new weapons and stuff can be buildt (b) build up the destroyed areas
with companies that give you money - win-win for the warmonger (c) install your political system in the country to gain control over resources (d)
install your companies in the countries, get cheap workers and sell even more of your crap.
I could go on forever. Maybe I will myself create a thread regarding this topic.
Capitalism and corporatism MUST end or we will go straight to hell. Do you want that??
And there ARE other possiblities we have yet to look at. The "Venus Project" is one of them.
I hope that more people are waking up to the fact that we need a VERY different system and we need it soon!!!
Please have a look at this video to give you a starter:
edit on 15-8-2012 by mrMasterJoe because: (no reason given)