It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Folks - I'm having a censorship problem all over the web regarding my high res Curiosity panorama

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by drphilxr
reply to post by impaired

Last time i heard, "DoD Network Information Center" referred

to the Department of Defense.

What is that doing on your ip list?

....a quick queck of whois for the first DoD IP address yeilds an imposing

set of buildings labelled 'DSCC' on google maps if you use this data:
Query terms are ambiguous. The query is assumed to be:
# "n 29.191.13.23"
#
# Use "?" to get help.
#

#
# The following results may also be obtained via:
# whois.arin.net...;q=29.191.13.23?showDetails=true&showARIN=false&ext=netref2
#

NetRange: 29.0.0.0 - 29.255.255.255
CIDR: 29.0.0.0/8
OriginAS:
NetName: MILX25-TEMP
NetHandle: NET-29-0-0-0-1
Parent:
NetType: Direct Allocation
RegDate: 1991-07-01
Updated: 2009-06-19
Ref: whois.arin.net...

OrgName: DoD Network Information Center
OrgId: DNIC
Address: 3990 E. Broad Street
City: Columbus
StateProv: OH
PostalCode: 43218
RegDate:
Updated: 2011-08-17
Ref: whois.arin.net...

Again - what is a military IP doing on your torrent list?
edit on 8/15/2012 by drphilxr because: more whois lookup

You all tell me!!!

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Jar Jar?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Something in this thread is corrupted... my comp is acting crazy and throwing up multiple windows... Not sure what it is...

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubicant13

Something in this thread is corrupted... my comp is acting crazy and throwing up multiple windows... Not sure what it is...

Mine is loading as it should so far?.... ....

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arikra
reply to post by Holosapien

That said..'BLACK' spaces, these are white..sure it could be indicative of the same exact thing but if they specifically say black, its possible white means something else?

It is. My missing data-areas are white. Theirs are black.

Since I'm a newb with working with photos (image editing), I don't know if white is considered pixels or not. I'm going to say that the black is NO pixels and the white is. That's probably why my image is so big - the white is being counted as data...

Gotta check that out, but just for the hell of it I may leave it white... To distinguish...

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by impaired

Jar Jar?

LOL - Yes! Thats him!

GTD

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by youwillneverknow

Something in the ip link he threw up on there.

whois.arin.net...

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradox
reply to post by Rubicant13

Not really talking about the OP.

I believe I specifically said "reading this thread," as in....the content within each page.
So how about you do that, then come back when you are done.
edit on 8-15-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

No offense, but that's really off topic, and not even meat on the table as to what you are referring to in the off topic, or the thread itself.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
reply to post by bottleslingguy

Lol, I've no idea, just zoom in on the pik and see for your self, In the mean time, I'll attempt to retrace that thread for you.

this was my post to him:

Originally posted by bottleslingguy

if you look at the part of the rover seen in the lower left, not all the way in the corner, but the part with all the white and black circle focus thingys. there is a part that is whited out in some of the NASA photos that show that spot but not in yours. I bet they were trying to hide that technology so you'd better watch your ass

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

and another thing, with your picture. starting at the left side again, zoom in to where the foreground meets the haze in the distance and start dragging the picture to the left. anybody notice those two black dots? you could say they are just dark rocks on the ground with the one on the left further up the slope farther away from the camera, but I say they are in the air because they are the same darkness and the one on the left would be hazier. The one on the left is higher than the one on the right but they are the same distance away from the camera. That would put at least the one on the left in the air, probably both. I don't see any more of those "black rocks" that far back or any at all in the rest of the picture (edit: actually I did find more in the air in the haze with no mountains behind them). anyone have some other idea what's going on, or do I have to read the whole thread?
edit on 13-8-2012 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Arrgh - I don't even care. What the hell am I doing wrong? NASA releases the images - I make a better panoramic, I tell NASA, NASA tells me to put it on a certain site, which I did. SMH - I don't know anymore.

I have a friend who if you would mention Jar Jar Binks, he would go off on a rant. It was HYSTERICAL. He's like "That mother******!!!! I hate that MF!!!! He ruined the movie! I wanna kill him!! Arrrgh!"

But that was back when we were 18 and 19 (when I lived with him - we're in our early 30's now and don't talk much).

Haha. Just thinking about his Jar Jar rants... Anyways...

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
First thing I learned, STAY AWAY FROM NORTON/SYMANTEC!
They're complete crapware..the u.s tried getting Kaspersky labs to give them backdoor access through their products firewalls and anti-virus checks, this being a Russian company. You really think that American anti-malware companies really wouldn't be giving the u.s government backdoors?

(last I hear Symantec used to be used by the u.s federal government, and that was years ago when you could easily find news and articles about breeches of government networks and computers.)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

ohh gotcha aha.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Sorry, dude. I missed the top part. I'll check it out...

But I really think those black dots are just artifacts.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Wow, I've been coming to this thread periodically, haven't had a single problem with it, my computers preformance..nor my internet in general..I wonder whats going on with you guys..:/

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

First thing I learned, STAY AWAY FROM NORTON/SYMANTEC!
They're complete crapware..the u.s tried getting Kaspersky labs to give them backdoor access through their products firewalls and anti-virus checks, this being a Russian company. You really think that American anti-malware companies really wouldn't be giving the u.s government backdoors?

(last I hear Symantec used to be used by the u.s federal government, and that was years ago when you could easily find news and articles about breeches of government networks and computers.)

I like that theory (well, not like, but I agree) - but wouldn't WINDOWS or OSX or LINUX have backdoors already implemented? I can see Windows and OSX first. With Linux, being it's open source, maybe not, but since it IS open source, who knows.

But yeah - I've ALWAYS had that suspicion that backdoors are implemented in our operating systems. Why WOULDN'T they be?

link   

Originally posted by impaired

... < SNIP >

But that was back when we were 18 and 19 (when I lived with him - we're in our early 30's now and don't talk much).

Haha. Just thinking about his Jar Jar rants... Anyways...

I hate going off topic but I need to comment on this by saying:

Holy Sh...
I just realized that Episode one was released more than 10 years ago.

Seems like yesterday. My personal time line is completely broken

Time really seems to go faster and faster, huh?
edit on 15-8-2012 by PlanetaryStorm because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-8-2012 by PlanetaryStorm because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Rubicant13

ATS occasionally has viruses attached to webpages - not

ATS's fault, these malware hacks troll the net looking for blogs

like this. You guys have a virus or malware?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by digitalf
You may have grabbed something in your high res downloads that Nasa don't want people to see but I highly doubt it. I'm sure the thread will continue to pick out unusual rock formations and ground colouration...

he did, they are hovering black dots in the distance. not equidistant, not in the same horizontal plane and some are more obscured from haze than others. he thought they were missing data artifacts without really looking. My money is on alien probes checking out the rover.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Wow, I've been coming to this thread periodically, haven't had a single problem with it, my computers preformance..nor my internet in general..I wonder whats going on with you guys..:/

It really can be just coincidence...

But I'm done speculating or trying to determine.

If I did something wrong and they want ME (
), then they know where to get me.

And then what?

Regardless - to them: "Come at me, bro".

There will be no fighting - none of that. But this hypothetical action itself would prove a lot. Obviously.

edit on 8/15/2012 by impaired because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by drphilxr

Yeah. It's running in the backround as I'm on here. Whatever was in that link made my comp go bananas. I had to shut my server down and reload while starting my antivirus software.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join