It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olympic 2012 Conspiracy - Yes, we WON! This is a VICTORY!!!!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfZeal

....This was potentially the next 9/11 only 10x worse.

It was also potentially a brilliant marketing strategy.
I know a good few people who watched the opening ceremony just to see the "false flag", and more viewers = more $$$

The Olympic shopping bill ain't gonna pay itself.

What I don't get, though, is if the Illuminati are this group of highly intelligent overlords well-coursed in the art of social engineering...

Why would they be foolish enough to let a (relatively) small collective of conspiracy theorists thwart their plans??
Surely their superior intellect would've allowed for all eventualities, more than any of us mere mortals could theorize?

If this group were so powerful & influential, surely a couple of million common-folk on the internet wouldn't deter them?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
"So dark the con of man"

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Your saying 1 billion people know about this? I really doubt that, do that many people even watch the olympics?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfZeal

Take for example this video: about 2 million views, and this is just one of hundreds about the subject. Many more have hundreds of thousands of views.
[

Did it ever cross your mind that the majority of those people just viewed the video as entertainment? Conspiracy theorists and their rantings can be funny. One of the reasons I visit ATS is for the comedy value. The title of your thread alone made me laugh even before I read your post.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfZealThis event has been subliminally encoded in music videos, movies/hollywood, comics etc for YEARS, this is different. This was potentially the next 9/11 only 10x worse. So the predictive programming on this was abundant and clear. It is just a horrible comparison.

So if they had gone through soooo much effort "subliminally programming" this event into movies, tv shows etc for years why would they follow through with nothing.

look I can make big text too it doesn't make my argument more compelling

Using text like that just makes you look ignorant and like you have tunnel vision, like any over religious person.

Scientists theorize that existence began when there was a big baGOD MADE US
edit on 14-8-2012 by knightwhosaysnih because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by PeaceLoveProject
Your saying 1 billion people know about this? I really doubt that, do that many people even watch the olympics?

Just trust him. His Facebook had a bunch of memes. He "feels" like a youtube video with 2 million views translates into 500 times as many people that knew the same thing.

If you want to know the Illuminati's next master plan, please go to YouTube and watch Justin Bieber's newest music video. I feel as though 2.63 trillion people already know about it, we won!
edit on 073131p://upTuesday by Mushroom Fields Forever because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
You simple FOOLS!

The whole Olympics 'false flag" mania, was a really just a FALSE, false flag

While everyone is patting themselves on the back for helping stop the event, the REAL false flag will take place...

TPTB / Illuminati etc, aren't as dumb as you all seem to think. All the 'signs' you were seeing, were no doubt planted to make it obvious, while the real plan is about to be hatched elsewhere

2012 is sure proving to be a goldmine for conspiracies!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
OP, great thread... I don't quite know where I stand on the issue, but the facts are...

Before 9/11 the vast majority of people believed hook line and sinker what the government said. We had faith in them, and believed the wars were justified, we were the good guys, and everyone else were the bad guys...

You know we had the axis of evil and all that...

Anyway, my point is, before it was easy to pull the wool over peoples eyes, they could dress it up, however they felt relevant to achieve their goals, it was easy to create the illusion and out of fear or a sense of needing justice, the masses would support those deeds.

Now, it's not so easy. People have lost faith in their leaders and governments, the scandals, the financial mess in the globe, the endless wars, with little to no justification.... I could go on. The government(s) have lost credibility, when that is lost, it is easy to question.

The olympics may or may not have been a false flag waiting to happen, but the facts are, IF something would have happened, with the amount of pre-warnings about it, then the people wouldn't have accepted it, pure and simple. They couldn't have sold the incident in anyway shape or form, it would have backfired. This level of global awareness is great, but at the same time, it makes the game more dangerous...

The powers that be will now have to instigate false flags which cannot be predicted so easily, so as to subdue the people without question. The rules are in place to enable people to disappear who question their authority, and I believe the fear associated with that alone is reason enough for a lot of the masses to be quiet.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceJockey1
You simple FOOLS!
The whole Olympics 'false flag" mania, was a really just a FALSE, false flag

Is a FALSE, false flag, anything like FALSE, false teeth?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
This belief that anyone here caused 'the powers that be' to stop their evil plans for London 2012 is completely ridiculous, the worst thing is that you can't really prove them wrong, you know it's stupid but you can never prove them wrong so what are you supposed to do? *shrug*

Whatever helps you sleep at night I suppose, I'll just continue to go down the logical path.

I would just like to add that I believe there's a magical elephant which exists in a dimension above our own that keeps you guys alive, since you're all still alive then it MUST be real and there's no way you can prove me wrong!

See, that's the kind of logic this thread has.
edit on 14/8/2012 by MushroomWig because: (no reason given)

edit on 14/8/2012 by MushroomWig because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
how the HELL did the OP get nearly 70 stars and 61 flags for this thread?

the delusion is strong.

i might start a thread on how i use telekinesis to make the world move around ME instead of having to get off the couch. Just as plausible, and worthy of admiration from the same crowd.
edit on 14/8/2012 by outsidethesquare because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Quick question before i go to bed....why would the powers that be, the illuminati or wheoever put signs in popular music, opening ceremonies etc...? if they are that smart, surely they wouldnt risk that no? What are the purposes of these so called signs?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Pole shift hypotheses are not the same as geomagnetic reversal, the periodic reversal of the Earth's magnetic field

The geographic poles of the Earth are the points on the surface of the planet that are intersected by the axis of rotation. The pole shift hypothesis describes a change in location of these poles with respect to the underlying surface – a phenomenon distinct from the changes in axial orientation

I took the liberty of clarifying my position ,at no point did I refer to the earth "flipping" over that's why I made reference to the fact of researching your topic which in turn you interpreted as hostile, a physical pole shift has to do with the movement of the earth's crust with respect to the tectonic plates, if you look through the news as of late there have been many earthquakes as well as volcanoes that have been dormant for hundreds of years that have began to show signs of activity along with all the mass animal deaths in the last 2 years and unexplained noises from the sky which in reality are the plates beginning to shift [some scientists have said] it seems to me that unless superman has started to fly around the world in the opposite direction to the earth's rotation I would say something is amiss.
As far as me being agreeable when there is a point being made in which scientific facts prove my position wrong than I will concede ,I have shown you what scientists have interpreted as a physical pole shift if you wish, take up your cause with NASA or an institute for theoretical physics maby M.I.T, thanks boo boo
edit on 14-8-2012 by QUEEQUEG because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 3danimator

Explanation: St*rred!

Very Important question!

I will try to explain as best I can ...

... TPTB purpose in exposing themselves in these weird yet subtle ways is so that IF there is a Judgemental God [and who can really be sure right?
] that they have covered their own ass-et's by disclosing up front what their real agenda really was ... and God will be cool with that!

Personal Disclosure: It is like the uber fine print in a contract ... or even the EULA [end user licence agreement] ... barely anyone reads that stuff ... and it can cost them their LIVES [and possibly their immortal soul .. if they have one
]!!!

I hope that helps!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

That perhaps you shouldn't have ridiculed fairly reasonable beliefs and demanded sources and evidence from someone so soon after a tirade which included, amongst other things, entirely unsupported claims about occultists on ATS and vampires. It just made you look quite silly that's all.

I was merely turning the tables on those who mock others for their opinions on the "Illuminati" or secret societies in general. We always ask for sources and evidence, and so I'd like to see the evidence that tptb do not exist. Denying the existence of these organizations is just plain ignorant.

Secondly, my use of the word "vampire" was not literal. I do believe that there are powerful people who drain the economy and destroy the human spirit through excessive control and manipulation. It's really not a difficult concept to grasp.

Please direct your venom elsewhere.

edit on 14-8-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
So if i say Belgium is going to invade France next week and it doesn't happen do i get a cookie ?

What scares me is if an attack happened at the games, the Prophets on ATS would never shut up about it. Dudes, with all the prophecies on here it's inevitable one will be right one day. When it does it's going to be like that theory that if you get a suitably large number of Chimpanzees using typewriters, for an indefinate amount of time, then one day, one will turn out the entire Collected Works of Shakespeare.
edit on 14-8-2012 by Hopeforeveryone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Unfortunately I can not tell if OmegaLogos is being sarcastic or not. It makes me very depressed to think that I can not tell if this was a serious response. With all these people just making up theories off the top of their heads it is hard to realize if they are serious or not. Some people have very creative ways of trying to prove something right, even when there is a very good challenge to their beliefs.

It has to be sarcastic, right?

BTW I ask the same thing on the page before...

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
OMG

grow some balls and admit you were wrong

you sound so pathectic with your backpeddling lmao

nothing happened and its not because a bunch of 12 year olds said it might on ats

just say it man

WE WERE WRONG

its easy try it

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

Nothing happened because nothing was special about it. Hell I didn't even watch it.

If all you want to do is worship 5000 year old symbols, go to the antique store. I don't see how it matters in the modern age.

As has been mentioned, more viewers = more $$$.

They used symbols you would watch for, so they could make a pretty penny off you pathetic symbol worshiping.
edit on 14-8-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join