It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olympic 2012 Conspiracy - Yes, we WON! This is a VICTORY!!!!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by L00kingGlass

Alrighty. May I ask why you bother coming to a conspiracy site? Just to troll?

To deny ignorance! And have his say as we all have the right..

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Some people are a complete joke. You people want to see devastation. You guys are in your own fantasy land Everything is a conspiracy, these "elite" men are bad people. Quite sad.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one
Well, in the end who really knows? No one...

To the people researching and bringing awareness to potential false flags...I see no harm in this, keep it up...

To the people who hate false flag stuff...STOP reading it...STOP participating in it...STOP thinking its an opportunity for your ego to come out and have an internet intellect pissing contest...no one cares but you and its sad.

At the end of the day every individual is responsible for what they believe and how they act according to these beliefs, so long as those beliefs aren't infringing on others rights...who the f*** CARES!!!!???

NO whats sad is people that spend many hours looking for the most tenuous link on EVERY event that happens to make it a conspiracy THAT should be in the dictionary next to sad!!

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
“Yes, we WON!”

Well done on your victory but this is only the tip of the iceberg, now time for the next project. If your powers can prevent a potentially massive attack, then could they possibly extend to old familiar “The starving children of Africa”, I have known about them all my life, and so have you, they haven’t gone away, tackle that one and I will give you a star and a flag. Not many seem to give a **** about the poor kids, although luckily some do.

Spread the word, maybe travel there, just don’t say to a starving dying child that doomsday is coming or if he knows what niburu is, or did he hear about the 2012 Mayan calendar, and certainly don’t mention any of that illuminati bollocks.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I somehow thing deep down.....you are trying to pi$$ the Illuminati of by calling them out like this. I think you secretly want them to do something in retaliation for this attempt of embarrassment. This is like calling a bully in the playground a coward and challenging him for not making a move. It will only anger the aggressor That is IF they were to read this. Considering the stupid look on David Rockerfellers face when told that Ron Paul was opposing his agenda....he had no clue of this as they are so far departed from the reality of the masses....I doubt he will be on this site to see how we feel about the situation. This almost looks like bragging at the expense of the Illuminati which will only anger them were they to see this.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains

Originally posted by denver22

Nice thread. S+F.

It's possible nothing was ever planned as an attack for the Olympics. It's also possible an attack was postponed or called off. But there was definately signs and symbolism so something was going on.

edit on 15-8-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

What was going on then please enlighten us ?

You want me to spell it out for you so you can go on about charlatans "AGAIN"
Wake up Denver, don't cop out.

Could be programming, could be rituals, could have been a fake conspiracey to discredit all conspiraceys, the conspiracey could have been to get people to watch who wouldn't normally watch. Maybe the warnings where given in the ceremonies, the conspiracey got you to watch it and now we have been informed subconsciously on what is going on, now they can carry out their plans. More? It's never ending mate so there's no point in trying to beat it. Just shun the charlatans, that's what I say

So what happened with your perpetual motion machine have you given up Wifibrains not that I am shocked at that

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Wrong thread mate, try stay on topic yeah, instead of just trolling through

Drop in and leave a comment, I'll get back to you

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

thank you watchitburn, have saved me the trouble of sayin wot i feel about these people.

BLOODY STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I BRUSH MY TEETH EACH MORNING TO PREVENT A NUCLEAR ATTACK ON MY VEGGIE PLOT, AND LOW IT WORKS!!

I have been thinking about you chaps that have been sayin all sorts of twaddle about wot was going before/during and at the end of the Olympics from invasion by aliens, foreign troops, chemical attacks and even mass evacuation of London it self. and wot as happened NOWT!

The only issue of real note in my eyes is the amount of bloody money as been spent on this crap.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Oh dear

have you ever thought that nothing happened, because nothing was gonna happen? it was all in your paranoid mind?

Another thing that i don't understand is why my thread was locked when it was celebrating realism being proved correct and why this thread was allowed to carry on because it makes a completely stupid, retarded point about a bunch of paranoids winning an imaginary battle, but thats a conspiracy in itself.....
edit on 15-8-2012 by ironsjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by denver22

Denver you really are full of crap, my thread was started as a warning for the possibility. It is still possible that it could of happened. I never said it would.

You and others ridiculed me and I defended myself. Before the Olympics where even over that started. I was just glad to see nothing happened.

U did follow someone onto my thread because you u2ud and said so, I u2ud u back and said you where trolling then. Do you remember? It's in your messages matey. It's obvious what you do, Your well known for it on the space threads. I'll pull your skirt up. No panties or not.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Because people say nothing happened you shout troll
grow up wifibrains get over it already..

Everyones a troll who dissagrees with the conspiracy
in your eyes

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Lagrimas

I totally agree that before 9/11 and 7/7 no one was throwing around the false flag conspiracies, and predictions.

Actually.... William Cooper and Alex Jones were both warning of possible false flags around 911 and I think Cooper even mentioned Bin Laden directly....

but here's the thing. Someone called this the ATS effect, spread the word, stop the "terror".

I see it differently. I see this as the Alex Jones effect.

See, you come up with an idea, a valid one honestly, that there might be a false flag attack against the Olympics. If you are gonna hit something in 2012, the Olympics were it.

But here's the rub. You are automatically right either way.

If an attack takes place, anything, you predicted it, awesome!

If it doesn't take place, it's not because it was never going to take place, it's only because the internet spread the word....

Do you honestly think the fact that people on ATS and similar sites were talking about this changed anything? We are, to them, a joke. We are marginalized and sidelined. We don't matter, all the internet predictions are just that, crazy people with crazy ideas (to them).

link   
You WON? YOU WON?

You are telling me that you/we have uncovered and prevented an evil plan against the Olympics and saved humanity from a ruthless destruction??
WOW thats just amazing!!!

If we managed to prevent an evil plan... this means that we are now able to solve/prevent hunger, crime, wars, poorness that are ACTUALLY taking place in the world!!

Good job everyone! What’s the next objective? Uncover a nuclear attack coming from the moon??

I am sorry for being sarcastic and maybe insulted anyone... but some people have to understand what we meant by "deny ignorance"... this does not mean be delusional !!

link   

Your well known for it on the space threads.

Im well known for debunking claims of people who think
The earth is flat,why cant i see stars in space,
And debunking claims of people thinking it is impossible
to get past the van allen belts.And have been congratulated

By many a people mods too,So if you think everyone that is
is a troll if they don't by into the conspiracy then you really
need to grow up pal.I and some top members on here spent months
debunking the claims of charlatans like bart sibrel,bill kaysling,
And with evidence to back it up.

Having to tell people the antennas on the backpacks of the
astronauts were not wires for one thing..tell me wifibrains
Is that wrong..no its called denying ignorance and i wont
be bullied by you or others or anyone else will be.

Stop going on just because you were wrong !
Its over finished with and i am not a troll as you keep
calling me just because you were proven wrong please
do not take it out on us.

Your frustrated i know but relax and chill out
no one is your enemy.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Anyway you haven't answered my question, why would TPTB leave clues lying around before an attack?
reply to post by DPrice

Actually the powers that be are quite predictable. They also have rules they must follow and guidelines that have been put in place to ensure their success. The reason for this is because those rules have worked for them and will continue to so so. They cannot take power from the people, they know that and we know that.

The power must be handed over voluntarily and therein lay the crux and the answer to your question. Subtle clues and hints are left so when the power has been handed over voluntarily after some manufactured event and we cry about our lost rights and freedoms, they will simply say, "We told you our plans, it was all there".

By then of course, it may very well be too late. I am simply answering your question and what I say is not just opinion. I also think that one can never be too careful when it comes to watching what the powers that be do, how they operate and what that means for the rest of us.

Whilst I love the idea of the Olympics, the spirit and camaraderie of different nations coming together to compete in friendly sporting events that evoke pride in each nations sportsmen and women.. I think the symbolism in the ceremonies was overt and clear. It was a very dark contrast to the actual event and the journalism was not much better.

That my friend; is my opinion.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Denver you really are full of crap, my thread was started as a warning for the possibility. It is still possible that it could of happened. I never said it would.

You and others ridiculed me and I defended myself. Before the Olympics where even over that started. I was just glad to see nothing happened.

U did follow someone onto my thread because you u2ud and said so, I u2ud u back and said you where trolling then. Do you remember? It's in your messages matey. It's obvious what you do, Your well known for it on the space threads. I'll pull your skirt up. No panties or not.

Your a bare faced liar as i said that the member was a troll and everyone on ats knows about
"decisively" and he has" 46 sock puppets" and has derailed alot of threads and carrys on posting when
he is banned under a different name so do not twist it all around

Why dont you ask members about him or mods for that matter ohh right your not allowed
however i hate trolls with a passion and every mod knows it

Nice try wififbrains ...

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

Because people say nothing happened you shout troll
grow up wifibrains get over it already..

Everyones a troll who dissagrees with the conspiracy
in your eyes

See how stupid you are, what are you writing about? Did WMD mention in his post to me anything about nothing happening? Denver22 lol

Trolls are someone who preys on others, have vendettas, and will troll on anyone who posts threads they don't agree with. Not bringing anything to the threads to disscuss the subject but flying through with silly one liners just to ridicule the op or other members, I'd consider trolling. especially if the remarks are offensive and ment to be.

Remind you of anyone?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

Yes pumpkin you averted a tragedy with your keen eye and clever wits behind the keyboard. Good for you! Now imagine what you could accomplish if you got off your butt and actually did something...beware evil doers.
edit on 15-8-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by seethetruth

You only prove one thing with your post : you don't understand sarcasm. Thank you and good bye.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

No you keep making out that no one has a right
to be on here if they do not buy into the conspiracy side of things!

Everyone has a right to say it wont happen and do not believe
the con artists if they so want two

Nothing happened get over it and stop whining pal..
Who are you to tell people to take a hike if they do not buy into
london flooding ,nukes going off,Little green men abducting us

It may have been your thread but people have a right to post on it
I say shun the charlatans you ridiculed me then you got

Left with no conspiracy left and you cannot handle it.
Your floods where were they? your little green men
where were they? Exactly people have the right
to say .. hey i knoew i was right hey blah blah.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join