It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olympic 2012 Conspiracy - Yes, we WON! This is a VICTORY!!!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

The Olympics have always been pretty much a peaceful presentation of the worlds young athletes and except for a couple of instances have gone off without a hitch for several decades now. I dont see why this one would go any differently and it didnt.
Those who were saying something would happen were being attention whores and I hope they enjoyed the attention while they had it. Its become pretty common to attach conspiracy theories to every big event now a days so its not that we didnt expect to read the predictions. I expect those kinds of threads when a big world event is occurring and we always get them, no disappointment.
Whether the originators actually believe what they are posting is another thing again and some do more than others.
Anyway on another note "The Olympics were great to watch and those young people are amazing in their physical endurance and their focus. Way to go 2012 Athletes, well done! "

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
In quantum physics there is a term

QUANTUM ZENO EFFECT

that goes like this. Radiocative elements which would normally decay within some known time interval will NOT decay when the interval of observation of said decay is short / intense enough. Radioactive decay as such is nothing really good. But if you try to observe this "bad" effect intensly enough to happen - it will not happen AT ALL. Ever. The mere observation really can stop a radioactive element from decaying! Which is something good. And it's a fact from quantum physics!

So maybe - just maybe - we can see a similar effect when masses of people are watching for something bad to happen. And then - it just doesn't happen because of the intense observation itself.

Just a thought...
edit on 14-8-2012 by mrMasterJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Before everyone stands around and congratulates each other for thwarting an engineered disaster at the 2012 Olympics,there is an insidious possibility that the oligarchy that rule the masses already know something that the we don't ,maby they DON'T have to do a thing to bring martial law and a one world order ,there is the possibility that the earth is about experience a magnetic reversal and begin an E.L.E that already has wiped out all life forms numerous times to prior to mankind.
Before one dismisses this claim as ridiculous and silly remember we are experiencing climatic and physical earth changes [tornadoes ,earthquakes , electrical storms,sink holes and countries that are literately sinking into the ocean ,the Philippines for example]this isn't the ruling class using HARRP to create a Frankenstein climatic change ,the strange noises and animal deaths[all species that rely on sonar]are the tip off, "something wicked this way comes"
enjoy the silence while you still can.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

This can't be labeled a "failed prediction", because no one "predicted" ANYTHING. We simply said if there was an attack of some kind, it would be an inside job

Ummm, I hate to say this but its still a prediction even if you dont wish to lable it as such.
If theres an attack of some kind it would be an inside job is the prediction. And it failed so its really a failed prediction .

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrMasterJoe
In quantum physics there is a term

QUANTUM ZENO EFFECT

that goes like this. Radiocative elements which would normally decay within some known time interval will NOT decay when the interval of observation is short / intense enough. Radioactive decay as such is nothing really good. But if you try to observe the "bad" effect intensly enough to happen - it will not happen AT ALL. Ever. The mere observation can stop a radioactive element from decaying. Which is something good. And it's a fact from quantum physics!

So maybe - just maybe - we can see a similar effect when masses of people ware watching something bad to happen. And then - it just doesn't happen because of the intense observation itself.

Just a thought...

Is that the same as saying a watched pot never boils? Because if it is, its not true. If you put a pot of water on the stove and turn the stove on under the pot then that water will boil whether you observe it or not.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

How could it be a victory? Because it WOULD HAVE BEEN WAY TOO OBVIOUS!!!

My thought is that TPTB knew something....

They knew that if they did an attack people would start waking up. People wouldn't get scared as they normally do. Most people would likely be like.... "Wait a minute, what's really going on here???... Why are there constantly these attacks going on???"

People aren't that dumb. Many already doubt 911. So if this was to happen then it would just cause like a derailing of the agenda at hand as a lot of people would wake up and start questioning things.

That's my thoughts.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Look up the term quantum zeno effect and educate yourself.
It is not the same.

Edit to add:
What if a billion people would be watching the boiling pot. Would it still begin to boil if all the people had the coherent thought of stopping it from boiling? Our reality is NOT objective as quantum mechanics tells us. Think about quantum entanglement for a moment and you know what it means.
Still many people have no clue what quantum mechanics is trying to tell us. We tend to reject these things because WE DO NOT UNDERSTAND THEM with our normal daily senses and we are not used to think this way. Reality is MUCH stranger than we think.

---

Famous quote:
"If you think you understand quantum mechanics, you don't understand quantum mechanics."
edit on 14-8-2012 by mrMasterJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by QUEEQUEG

Sorry boo boo but a pole reversal while a very real phenomena will not result in an ELE. Its happened in the past though not during human history that we know of but what happens is a magnetic reversal of North and South. The magnetic orientation changes, not the position of the poles. This will result in your compass being wrong and constantly pointing south but Canada is not going to be where Columbia is now and Europe and Australia wont be changing places either.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrMasterJoe

Look up the term quantum zeno effect and educate yourself.
It is not the same.

---

Famous quote:
"If you think you understand quantum mechanics, you don't understand quantum mechanics."

Heres another quote for your. If you act like a know it all people wont like you.
and yet another Recognize sarcasm when you read it. Sheesh are you always so serious.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Lagrimas

Yes because the best strategy is to let your opponent know what your game plan is. The way to victory is in spreading clues throughout the music video industry or the motion picture industry. The Illuminati sure do play fair I have to give them that. They dont want to totally surprise us with their nafarious actions so they give us clues to their plans. That sure is nice of them. Why do they do that I wonder. Hmmmmmmmm.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Lagrimas

Its nice to think we did though!

Yes ego stroking is always nice.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lagrimas
reply to post by boncho

Your reply simply doesn't make sense.

Awareness cant stop a planet moving through space.

I think being ready for anything, is better than ready for nothing. So here here to Nibiru threads.
Lets stay on our toes.

The boy called wolf when there was none.

When there was a wolf nobody came!

What we can learn from that is that we shouldnt become less vigilant just because theres douches in town.
edit on 13-8-2012 by Lagrimas because: (no reason given)

I do believe that the moral of that particular story is that you should not make fales claims .IIf you do and you force people to respond to a false claim, when you really need someone they wont be there for you. This says dont tell lies but I could be wrong. I dont get that the moral of the story is be more vigilant.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfZeal

Originally posted by boncho
Let me guess, this is the same reason that the world hasn't ended, Nibiru never came, Project Bluebeam hasn't made aliens appear outside my window, the Galactic Federation of Nonsense hasn't showed up, and a whole bunch of other things that never happened....

This is all because of the diligent efforts of the select YouTubers, Bloggers, and internet sensations? Well...

Cheers to you guys.

Maybe form some kind of Justice League with space planes to watch over the Earth? You all are real big superheroes.

Thanks for the sarcasm, smart arse. I really don't care what you think. I'm proud of all the people who spread info on this. You can go back to sleep, thanks.

And excuse me, but NIburu, Project Bluebeam, is NOT the same as this potential event. This event has been subliminally encoded in music videos, movies/hollywood, comics etc for YEARS, this is different. This was potentially the next 9/11 only 10x worse. So the predictive programming on this was abundant and clear. It is just a horrible comparison.

Are you saying this with a straight face? Really ? Ho ho, too funny. Oh and excuse me but Nibiru and project blue beam are exactly the same type of thing. Part and parcel .

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Sorry sunshine your mixing up your Google searches a physical pole shift will devastate the planet a magnetic pole shift will effect the polarity of the earth which will not be an issue unless you are Stevie Wonder trying to land a 747 by using instrumentation only,a physical pole shift is when the earth is knocked off its axis and a rapid succession of cataclysmic events follow if you still doubt do your research and get back to me,when you are authenticating an event or the possibility of one use research data that is bias, most theoretical and astro physicists agree earth is experiencing unique changes ,what they are not saying is why

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mrMasterJoe

Ok I will try an experiment like this. I dont know a lot of people but I can sure get my family in on the action.
So heres the plan.
I fill a pot with tap water, nothing special about the water, I put it on the stove over a flame and I wait. If me and my whole family stand around that pot and will the water to stay cool enough not to boil even though there is a constant flame under the pot then the water wont boil. Sure. I guess it would only work if I did this over the internet. I can get a web cam and set it up in the kitchen and you all can concentrate on the water not boiling.

But I am pretty sure that no matter what our intention is, if the heat was not turned off, if the stove is in good wroking order than all the good thoughts in the world wont keep the water from boiling. Do you want to bet against this? I have a $10. that says I am right.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Something very significant happened at the Olympics - the BBC sold it as an acceptance of increasing multiculturism in the UK.

Even Conman the English PM has said multiculturism has failed in England.

Many are awaiting further inner city riots if the immigrants become restless again as in 2011.

The immigrants are now out reproducing the indigenous population.

Many were shifted east into the land next to London so that the Olympic area could be built.

The local schools and hospitalsin that area will have to offer more resources because of this fiasco.

This has further added fuel to the fire.

The cost of the Olympics is starting to be transferred to the indigenous English public with an increase in rail fares several times the rate of inflation this week.

Meantime there is a w*****r called Johnson the Mayor who is using the Olympic bandwagon to become the next English Prime Minister. He is another multi-millionaire from the same school as Conman who pretends to be one of the lads.

Unfortunately the indigenous English people trust the BBC and politicians from a historical perspective and do not realise that the fabric of the BBC and the nature of politicans has changed over the past few decades.

The money is still on for a riot or nasty event in the short term in England God bless her.

The immigrants are getting the taste of power without even having to fight a war in England.

And so OP when you say nothing happened at the Olympics you are quite wrong if you view it as indigenous English instead of as a globalist..

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by QUEEQUEG

But a pole reversal is not physical in the sense that north will be south. The planet will not change positions, it wont flip over, it wont move its orientation in space at all.
The magnetic field around the planet will reverse its polarity meaning that your compass will be wrong.
True during the change severe CME's could devistate our electronic grids, if we dont have any CME's during the shift then no worries. While the magnetic force is down we could be vulnarable to CME's. There is fact here that can be turned into fear if applied incorrectly.
What do you offer as proof that a pole reversal has caused world wide devestation?

Oh and for the record, I dont use google as my research tool. I am actually pretty good at researching for answers that I need and I know several sources that I can use for informaton including the library. You remember that place dont you? Are you always so disagreeable or is it just me?
edit on 14-8-2012 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn

Originally posted by Lagrimas
reply to post by watchitburn

You do realise that what your saying goes against the very fabric of the society we live in?

Why do you think we have CCTV? Deterrent.

If the shop keeper was looking at you... would you still steal the sweets?

And how many ridiculous TV shows are devoted to crimes recorded on CCTV?
Don't hurt yourself, the answer is many.

If someone is determined to commit a crime, no amount of facebook statuses or ATS threads is going to stop them.
Nothing happened because nothing was intended to happen.

Except for the guy who got arrested for not smiling.

Yeah the justice system wishes that crimes were committed on film but I cannot for the life of me think of even one TV show devoted to crimes committed on camera so if you could just list one or two of the many with this theme I would appreciate it greatly.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Just one video predicting the 9/11 attacks please. Link it here. Just one, I dont need a bunch to be convinced, one will do it. Of course 9/11 was an attack by Al Quida but you can believe that your own people did it if you want to, Its still a free country where you are allowed your own private thoughts.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfZeal

Yes, nothing happened at the Olympics and that's AMAZING!

Nothing happens when you expect.

It's when you don't expect that something happens.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join