It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysteriously Disappearing and/or Appearing Food and Other Objects...anyone else experiencing these

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by graceunderpressure

I think I saw that episode actually....didn't even think about that but yeah, it would fit in with poltergeist activity since they apparently enjoy playing pranks.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
This type of stuff has been noticed since the days of old and there is alot of folklore regarding it from all around the world.

Here's an example of some folklore:
www.mythencyclopedia.com...
edit on 14-8-2012 by Arles Morningside because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Mahatmacoat

Well that's my story I know it sounds a little odd But I promise you it happened. I have no reason to lie

I completely believe you! And I know how crazy you feel not being able to account for that missing sausage after looking everywhere for it.

edit on 14-8-2012 by tigertatzen because: spelling error

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
This sort of thing has happened to a few people here at ATS, i only browsed through the first page so if someone already posted these links, sorry.

Link 1

Link 2

Check them out and see if you can find an explanation for whats going on.

Try leaving an object in the open and planting a camera, see if it moves by itself, someone takes it etc.
edit on 14-8-2012 by scottromansky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

I actually was just thinking this morning that maybe a piece of tape across the door would work....if nothing else it would verify if someone/thing is actually opening the fridge door to get in there.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

I'm not sure exactly what a timeslip is but I will read up on that today. My friend ventured a suggestion that maybe somehow a person or entity is able to travel through dimensions and manipulate things in ours. I think I would prefer that to there being a ghost in our apartment complex.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

And you never were able to identify what the object was?? That is trippy!!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by fatpastyhead

You know, that actually would not shock me to find that someone is living in my cupboard. My mom had someone or something living in her barn a few years ago and only found out by accident as she never goes out there. If there is some tiny person living in my cabinets then he/she/it better start helping out with the rent!!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I am convinced that there is something here, be it a ghost or a sprite or whatever...there is just no rational explanation for this. I too have had episodes where I'm cooking and can't find a spice jar or the butter and then after making do without the ingredient, found it sitting in plain sight mere feet from me. My kitchen is tiny...about 5' X 9'...so it's not like I misplace things. I only have one open counter and it's right next to the spice cabinet, but I'll find the basil sitting on the back of the sink or something weird like that.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I am also missing an eyelash mascara, fresh from the store.
reply to post by Vanitas

Same here!! A brand-new mascara, still in the package. Other things missing include: two rattail combs, 4 packs of cigarettes, two remotes, refrigerator magnets, pens, lighters, silverware, several baking dishes and even more stuff than that. One morning as I was getting a coffee mug from the cupboard, a large heavy mug literally flew off the shelf above the one I was reaching for, and if I had not ducked it would have hit me in the head. My husband was standing there right when it happened too. I have not seen that mug since that day and this happened almost 8 months ago.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

The dog did not do it. She slept in our bed and didn't go on any midnight wanders. And if she had jumped down from the bed, one of us would have needed to lift her back up. So, she was not guilty
reply to post by JustSlowlyBackAway

We blamed our cats for a long time, but they are not doing this. Some of this stuff is happening at night but a lot of it happens during the day while we're awake. Our apartment is less than 1100sqf and it's a flat. We have looked every possible place for our missing things and they are just...gone.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

That gave me goosebumps!
Was it even your sock or unidentifiable?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by rissole

Welcome to ATS!

Funny you call yours an alien...I simply don't feel like this is a ghost or spirit of any kind.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by tigertatzen

It is actually very funny reading this as we too have had some amounts of food missing.

Went to the store a few weeks ago, and bought 6 ears of corn already husked. We put them in the fridge and decided to have them with a london broil the next night. Looked in the drawer to toss them into the pot to boil...

and they seemed to have disappeared...
we checked cabinets, drawers, anything that could conceal the corn in any way. Never found a bit of it.

How do 6 ears of corn disappear from a fridge to begin with??

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
You have a spirit/poltergeist that is toying with you. They dont actually eat food but they can manipulate matter and are quite mischievious. I am serious...this is a real phenomenon not a case of forgetting where you placed things.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Believe me or not..i have watched plenty of videos in youtube that recorded little creatures running around,and im an expert in telling if the video is real or not.And many of them were real.
Give me time and i will list some.

By the way my advice is to get a camera a cheap one will do the work,too.Place it where it can see the most.
Maybe you will tremble but you have to know.

(I heard time and space will go crazy as we closing to the dimension shift.)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by mikemck1976

Hola again!!

I don't want to stray off topic but I always thought it was really weird that the kind of sandwich you found was peanut butter. I think I had mentioned that an entire jar of PB had been apparently consumed and the culprit left the empty jar in the cabinet...and we rarely eat the stuff. In fact, one jar typically lasts us for months because we eat so little of it.

Any more weirdness happening your way? We just bought groceries yesterday and I took the time to clean and organize the fridge so I'm waiting to see if anything comes up missing in there. The worst thing about all of this is that I am seriously OCD about keeping stuff in a certain place and being very organized, so while some people might be able to blow off these anomalies, I can't. I know exactly where things are supposed to be in every room of this apartment and I know that we are not "misplacing" them.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Someone entered your house. When I moved into my house I trusted I had all the keys. One night we went for a walk. When we got back the front door was wide open. My snoopy neighbor who to this day knows the location of my children in the neighborhood and what they are up to said nothing. Nothing was taken no harm no foul. One day I locked myself out and called a locksmith. He couldn't get my door open the professional way and quietly said he could open this door but he feels bad showing me. He took a card, like a drivers licence, and slipped it in. He said I didn't have a dead lock. Make sure you have a bar for your slidding glass door too.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

Again with the peanut butter!
Bizarre...do you live with anyone? Did you have eggs, boiled or otherwise in your kitchen at the time?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by tigertatzen
reply to post by Vanitas

And you never were able to identify what the object was?? That is trippy!!

No. I never could find it.
And it's how it found itself on my head, in the first place, what bugs me the most.
I was hoping someone had a similar experience, but apparently not.

Same here!! A brand-new mascara, still in the package. Other things missing include: two rattail combs, 4 packs of cigarettes, two remotes, refrigerator magnets, pens, lighters, silverware, several baking dishes and even more stuff than that.

Was yours Maybelline?

It was the weirdest thing. I KNOW I did not leave it in the store, and I KNOW I didn't lose it on my way home.
Weird.

A cousin of mine inexplicably lost a box of cigarettes about two years ago. In her small, minimalistically furnished, Swiss-clean studio, where she was alone at the time.
(Because it actually happened in Switzerland, some who know about this story attributed it to CERN.

I doubt it, and so does she. )

Whatever caused the disappearance, she never found it.
(And that studio is cleaned every day.)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join