It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysteriously Disappearing and/or Appearing Food and Other Objects...anyone else experiencing these

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I had a box of "Toastchee" crackers in my cupboard, with 8 packets in it,
When I went to get a packet out of the box, all the crackers were missing from one of the packets,
but the wrapper was still there! Seemingly intact!.....

I've got mice....

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
This was my first thread. Very relatable.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by tigertatzen

YES! I too am experiencing the SAME crap! I thought my cleaning girl was taking food after 12 years of loyal no problems service. So I sat up nanny cams, nothing so far has happened out of the ordinary....on camera anyway. But still missing stuff. But then it will reappear, "sometimes" and sometimes not. Very strange.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
fun reading on your thread, there op....Texas huh! I'm in Mckinney. just today I found a dry sock in the sink after doing the dishes. someone tell me!!

also, it seems to becoming to a head these days, a sign of something from the other side?...a dry sock in a wetted sink.
edit on 13-8-2012 by GBP/JPY because: Yahushua is our new King !!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Hi All
*waves*

Just joined ATS to reply to this thread.

Pork Chops!! All three packets (5-6 per packet) clean out of the freezer.
A freezer full of all kinds of frozen goodies (rib fillet steak, sirloin, lamb roast and some prepared goodies as well)
But ohhh noos ... only all my pork choppies were taken :pus:

We are farmers and obviously have plenty of home produce, but this still boggles our minds round here. I skipped out to the freezer with pork and plumb sauce on the mind KNOWING I had that meat there and it was gone

And yes we had the it could have been a food thief talk,
I've called him the Pork loving Alien after reading elsewhere about vegetables from a garden disappearing as well (including the whole plant! with no sign left of the plant ever bing there)
I have been keeping a close close eye on what we have incase someone is still taking food, nothing else yet (been 3 months)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

This is true. We did discuss this strange event, back in June. Here is the post I made in the thread the OP is referring to.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is weird. I'm in Ohio and I got up at 9:00am this morning, turned on my computer to check my e-mail and see what was up on A.T.S..
At 9:45am the power flashed off for a second and reset the pc I'm on, cable boxes, and digital clocks.
I went around the house and reset the clocks and what not and got back online.
Then at 10:45am the same thing happened again. It flashed off for a second.

And on top of that, I wake up this morning, and find a Peanut Butter Sandwich in the middle of my kitchen floor. I didn't make any P.B. Sandwich. I'm not kidding. What the hell is going on this morning?

I saw this thread and thought it was happening again!

Still haven't found out where that frigging Peanut Butter Sandwich came from!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

yes.. here's my thread of the EXACT same thing that was happening in our old home as well...

Disappearing and Reappearing House Items, anyone else have this problem?

as far as in can tell, the activity in our 'new' residence has been nearly half or even a 1/4 of what was happening in our old house; when I say 'new' I don't mean a brand new home, it's an older home (1960ish w/ addons)...

please read the entire thread, you'll be glad you did.

~Komodo

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by tigertatzen
reply to post by bluemirage5

Been there, done that

There are no signs of entry anyway, and I doubt someone could have unlocked our door with a spare key, walked right past us unseen and place a marshmallow on my kitchen floor. If that were possible, this would be an entirely different thread

Yeh, one of you is possessed by a house spirit.

The spirit gives you a split personality. When the spirit is in control of your body, you're unconscious. When you regain consciousness, the spirit stays dormant. So your body is moving around the apt and doing things, directed by the spirit, and when you regain control of your body, you have no memory of it. But if you take "finger prints" of the objects that have moved around, you'll be abe to prove its either you or your partner doing all these mysterious things. Just hire a regular detective to finger print the apt, and if proved, then get an exorcist to get rid of the demon.

Get your life back.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by fatpastyhead
I wouldn't worry too much. It is probably just someone living in your cupboard.

women living in mans closet
edit on 13-8-2012 by fatpastyhead because: (no reason given)

Remind me to never leave my door unlocked again!

As for the op,I don't really have much to add,others have given you great advice so far,I suggest you follow it.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Apports as they used to be called I think there is a university or museum in Sydney with the largest collection of apports. I need to dust off some books to get an exact reference.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Don't worry its the borrowers, they will eventually return the items back...I think.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
A few weeks ago I was labeling some dvd's I burned with a sharpie pen. When I was done I couldn't find the cap for the pen. I looked and looked to the point where I kinda got obsessed to find it. I never did find it. This all happened in my small computer room which I never left during the whole ordeal. It sinply vanished. I ended up throwing out the sharpie the next day due to it drying out. As I said this was a few weeks ago and I still find myself looking and wondering what happened to that sharpie cap?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
This is a thread I did quite a while ago. Please read all of it and see if you have any similarities.This happened to me about ten years ago.
thread

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Could be rats, racoons ,mice , a sleep walker . I seriously doubt it's paranormal .

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

The only strange food thing that I can recall happening to me is I once took down a jar of peanut butter when I unscrewed the lid there was a hard boiled egg that was buried into the peanut butter...that really unnerved me but nothing happened like that since.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agoyahtah

Originally posted by tigertatzen
reply to post by bluemirage5

Been there, done that

There are no signs of entry anyway, and I doubt someone could have unlocked our door with a spare key, walked right past us unseen and place a marshmallow on my kitchen floor. If that were possible, this would be an entirely different thread

Yeh, one of you is possessed by a house spirit.

The spirit gives you a split personality. When the spirit is in control of your body, you're unconscious. When you regain consciousness, the spirit stays dormant. So your body is moving around the apt and doing things, directed by the spirit, and when you regain control of your body, you have no memory of it. But if you take "finger prints" of the objects that have moved around, you'll be abe to prove its either you or your partner doing all these mysterious things. Just hire a regular detective to finger print the apt, and if proved, then get an exorcist to get rid of the demon.

Get your life back. ]
edit on 13-8-2012 by bdb818888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by billy197300

One thing you might consider with your missing food is sleep walking. I saw a show the other day about people that sleepwalk and eat not knowing they ever did it. I have never had food disappear but I think I have a remote monster living in my attic or something. The other day I wanted to watch TV and my remote wasn't were I keep it. Over the last 3 days I have literally torn my house apart......it isn't here.....anywhere. This is the third remote I have gone through in the last year.

Uuggh...the hub sleep eats. I woke up one morning in total disbelief, when he was, Still sound asleep, he had eaten an ENTIRE can of slim Jim's, in his sleep, and the wrappers were everywhere! Eeeewwww...seriously, I have followed him in his sleep and watched him re arrange our entire pantry....the list goes on over the past 14 years..it's extremely annoying!! Hope you find your food caper soon o/p...try setting up a video camera in the kitchen.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

You’re near main frequencies for those who change or try to manipulate time...where ever you live at its most likely a hive deep beneath the ground near where you live.

Your in a hot zone of the powers to be;

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Maybe a month ago I would have laughed at this thread and moved on, but As weird as It sounds I believe you. The same thing happened to me about a month ago, I had just came home from work so like always I had stopped to pick up some food on the way home, so I sit down about to enjoy my food when I had a buddy stop by so I went outside for about 5 mins to chat it up with him real quick, and when I get back inside my drink was no where to be seen. At first I thought I was going crazy, I searched all over the house and nothing, It just vanished. I was kinda freaked out at first but then I just got irritated cause I was looking forward to that soda LOL
edit on 13-8-2012 by GMAN923 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Today another cheese Appeared out of no where when I left the room and rentered . Dude there was only 1 slice I was even bummed out but then there was 2. Idk but it happened dont care if anyone believes me so don't bother
edit on 13-8-2012 by CaLyps0 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join