It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysteriously Disappearing and/or Appearing Food and Other Objects...anyone else experiencing these

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

thats an excellent idea.
next time i cant find my remote controll my neighbors are going to be enjoying conway titty on full volume.
thatll teach the little bugger to hide my stuff

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tigertatzen

well, they do say we are on our way to a new dimension.... what if objects transfer over from one to the other and vice versa.... wouldnt really be a far fetched concept.... if thats not the answer then its gizmo

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I have had this happen- stuff would disappear, and then reappear right in front of me- I blame it on my eyesight... but the past couple days- stuff has gone weird places. One was a ruler I tossed playfully- it ended up IN a cat carrier. The second is the missing utility knife which got accidentally launched today- it went up in the air, and then- it went away. It's GONE. I checked everywhere it SHOULD have landed, tore apart everything, even looked in the litter boxes. Nada. It is G*O*N*E.

I have some alien abduction experiences, a couple paranormal ones... And other than it being REAL annoying- it does not affect me otherwise.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by erictcartman

thats an excellent idea.
next time i cant find my remote controll my neighbors are going to be enjoying conway titty on full volume.
thatll teach the little bugger to hide my stuff

Cool...they'll probably even give you their remote control, for you to turn it off.....win win for every one....

....but, it did work for me. For some reason every time I'd put on loud C&W music...something would fall off the wall, or edge of a counter. My little guy didn't like it at all. So, when things went poof, I'd make the C&W threat, with a time limit to return whatever had gone poof.

Plus, when I finally moved to a new home, that little whatever it was, didn't go with me....

Des

edit on 13-8-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
This is why I get upset; BACON never miraculously appears in front of me….. Never - no matter how much I wish for it.

(Closes eyes) Wishing now for BACON, wishing now for BACON.

(Opens eyes) Bugger, I got nothing!

Mickierocksman

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I had something like this happen once. My eyeglasses went missing in college. I always kept them in their case, in the water bottle net on my backpack. I looked for those glasses for weeks because I really couldn't afford to replace them.

After weeks of searching I finally replaced them. The SAME day I paid for the new ones I pulled out my old case from the net and opened it & my old glasses were in there.

I felt like someone had played a really mean joke on me or something, because I had checked that case about 15 times. And I really really really could not afford the $300 it took to buy new ones.

----

However - you have a cat? This really could explain a lot. I've only ever had one cat, but he was a spectacular thief. Stole everything.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mickierocksman
This is why I get upset; BACON never miraculously appears in front of me….. Never - no matter how much I wish for it.

Mickierocksman

OK..open your eyes...viola....BACON!

You have to wish real hard...that's all....

Des

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Well, The knife came back... I a) wished for it returned, and then b) I had a REAL compulsion to look on the top part of the bookshelf/ desk I have. Guess what...

I just asked for $10,000.

edit on 13-8-2012 by wylekat because: wrong smiley

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Maybe it's the Moon People.

I had some strange things happen at my old apartment.

Things would just disappear like my smokes, tv remote, a can of beer, etc. a few times I would find the missing item on my patio or in a room I never entered. I did a thread about it or commented on some other thread it freaked me out at first.

When it happened I kinda joked that the moon people were stealing my stuff. Sometimes I would ask them to please return whatever it was that went missing. I'm not #ing you more often than not I would find the item in another room or on my bench on my patio.

The next time it happens try asking the moon people to return your stuff. Be nice I think they're just curious.

I moved about a week ago, not because of that, and so far it hasn't happened at my new apt.

I hope I didn't make them mad by moving.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

that ..

made my heart skip a beat~!!!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by bdb818888
Could be rats, racoons ,mice , a sleep walker . I seriously doubt it's paranormal .

well..

explain the post above your's then !

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Wow!

That's a lot of bacon!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
For some reason this has not ever happened with food for me, keys, remotes, bras and panties, yes; but food, no.I also am with the person wishing for bacon to magically appear in front of me.
I once yelled for the return of my car keys cause my keys disappeared right from the counter where I'd set them not two seconds before I went to retrieve them because my kid was calling to be picked up from school because she was ill...I demanded my keys be returned and then I heard them hit the floor directly behind my back on the kitchen floor!!!
There is no denying that is a paranormal event there! I am not currently living at that home anymore (We were there 6 yrs) I had to continually sage smucge that home...glad to be free of that money pit...on many different levels! The most disturbing thing was dissappearance of the bras and underwear...and quite a few favorite clothes that is so darn annoying I am telling you!! I want my shirt back the torquoise with black lace one, so if you can get online evil litlle whatever the heck you were return it please

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by Mickierocksman

Mickierocksman

OK..open your eyes...viola....BACON!

You have to wish real hard...that's all....

Des

You’re going to make an old man cry...... I want REAL BACON.

You’re just a teasing me with a great picture of a solid golden mound of lush oily piggy goodness.

Bad Destonyone…. BAD!

Mickierocksman

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I have a teenage son so the day I DON'T find food missing or I don't find garlic bread where I least expect it would make me worry.
Seriously though, I would change the locks like the other member said, it sounds like you have a nut job on the loose around there.
If you want to be certain sprinkle a very light layer of flour on a white floor somewhere in the house, check for footprints and call the cops if you find any.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I second the person who said sleep walking. There is a well documented known condition called night eating syndrome. I've watched videos of people who have been impacted by it and they never know that they were eating and many notice missing food and foods left out in plain site, prepared, but uneaten.

Nocturnal sleep related eating disorder

If its not that, then without a doubt, it is inter-dimensional beings coming to take your food away and play tricks on you. Wouldn't you freak people out if you had an inter-dimensional portal? Clearly they have a sense of humor- nothing to worry about.
edit on 13-8-2012 by okachobi because: Pasted wrong link

edit on 13-8-2012 by okachobi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by tigertatzen

If I may, can you please tell me the city you live in? I need some information on whether or not the city you live in is a hot zone.

But if this is real, I mean really real, then your have a serious problem. As such, a thief.

But this thief is no ordinary thief, one that can make things disappear and reappear.

However, this is only speculation.

I just need the state and city and I'll do my best on telling you how big of a hot zone it is.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
First of all....why the [snip] am I reading this thread alone in my poorly lit room in a quiet house after midnight?

Reading this shizz reminds me of that part in "Poltergeist" when Ryan is downstairs at one end of the "portal" and all that stuff begins raining down from it.
It's interesting that so many on here are specifically referencing food.Also--cannot remember who in this thread mentioned "Moon People" but I wonder if you have seen the movie "Lunopolis"?If not--give it a look-see,I believe you'd find it very interesting.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
OP, you are not alone!

I was the only one home one day, I set out for a walk to the corner store to get a bottle of dish detergent. I came home, I went to the kitchen and placed it by the sink, ran and got the mail. Mysteriously I have never seen it again, this was Dec 2011. I got the big economy size bottles of detergent, not something easily lost.

Another time when we lived at another residence my husband was looking for his work boots in the closet, but instead found a size 8 mens pair of Allen Iversons, my husband never owned them and he is a size 11. There is no other male family, no one could of left those.
edit on 14-8-2012 by kat2684 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2012 by kat2684 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
It is called 'Disappearing Object Phenomenon'.

It is quite funny as I was just reading an article about it:

Have you experienced ‘Disappearing Object Phenomena’?

The article details a number of possibilities from the benign to the supernatural. Having experienced DOP myself, I have always wondered what it could be.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join