It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysteriously Disappearing and/or Appearing Food and Other Objects...anyone else experiencing these

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
In response to the person who posted a wikipedia link to Domovoi. I used to see a little man dressed in wide pants and a vest who would visit me when I was in bed. This started when I was about 7 and lasted till about 13. He looked like some of the Domovoi pictures on the internet I looked up just a bit ago. He would come into my bedroom when it got dark and would climb up the ladder to the top bunk of my bed and sit there at the end of my feet and watch me. I was too scared to fall asleep with him there. I always would wake up in the morning for school extremely tired.

I have a picture my hubby took in our old apartment after a straw came floating out of the kitchen and into the living room. I posted it in a thread here. I will get it and post it in a bit. There is something that is taking things from us too, we have been trying to get more evidence but it seems to be quite sneaky.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Here is the picture taken with a small digital camera about 5 years ago about

On the right of the microwave there seems to be a face.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
My strange occurrence doesn't involve food. A couple of weeks ago I walked into my kitchen, which is right next to the door of my apartment, a little after I had woken up. I stopped in my tracks because a black tote bag was hanging from the doorknob.

I live alone. I hadn't used the totebag, swag from a former job, in years. I stored it and similar items in a large closet right next to that door. I seldom use the closet and had to remove most of the items before a major leak in the ceiling was fixed. I don't know that that has anything to do with anything, except it's not a closet I regularly use and I sometimes forget I even have it!

So, the totebag. My first thought was, has that been hanging there so long that I stopped noticing it? Impossible. It was so wide that it would have gotten in the way every time I opened and closed the door to my apt.

Inspecting the tote bag further, I noted that only one handle was on the doorknob, and it was twisted once. "They" secured it to the knob and left the bag open, as if they wanted to load it with items, but nothing was in it.

Had someone entered my apartment? My two locks were both still locked, and if someone had come in and left through the door, they would have needed the key to lock the deadbolt from the other side, and I had all my keys. (Later I searched the place to make sure someone wasn't hiding somewhere.)

Being on the third floor, the only other way in would be through my balcony's sliding door, which was partly open. My balc looks over an inaccessible area of patios along the side of our 3-story building. The stairs to the roof are locked. If someone had gotten up there, dropped down to my balcony (tricky because it doesn't project much past the roofline), opened the screen, and tromped through my living room, which at the time was like an obstacle course, I can't imagine I would have slept through it. I had extra furniture in there and I could barely make it through in the daytime without knocking something over. There were no foot marks or leaves from the balcony and all of my obstacles were in place.

A few other weird things happened over the next few days. The next morning I turned on my computer monitor, and a program I never use was on the screen. Then when I came home from an errand about 8 pages I had sent to my printer from my laptop months before, which had never printed for some reason, were sitting in the printer output tray. They never had shown up in the printer queue; I thought my network needed fixing but I now have no prob printing from my laptop.

My sister keeps saying I must have walked in my sleep, but I think even she knows that is unlikely. I had one or two minor events when I was in third grade, just getting out of bed and going back, nothing prolonged or complicated, and I'm not on any medication. Although I realize I wouldn't necessarily know it if I did, I think I might have *some* recognition once I saw the tote bag. I'm not that heavy of a sleeper.

I have had weird things happen in the past, such as my car's retractable lights going up and then, on command, going down, when the car was turned off, a year after they had been disconnected from the motor! That was 8-9 years ago, after the death of my ex-boyfriend. He loved messing with people in real life, and his family experiences similar unexplainable events to this day, but mine ended pretty soon afterward. I wonder what possible message he or anyone else could be trying to send with these seemingly random events.

Also I had a weird experience decades ago when I woke up to notice an electric fan had stopped, and I felt electric shock running through my body. I actually thought I was going to die, but it stopped eventually and the fan turned back on.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I've experienced this. I too had a unopend block of cheese taken from the fridge. Ive experienced the inability to move laying in bed as well, I had to force myself to move as i felt trapped. There are beings who can do these things. And Im beginning to think there all over the place. Ive had my cigarrettes stolen from my pack whili in my pocket, and also crushed packs. As well as cig tubes as i roll my own as well, crushed a bit or completely in mass. These beings are basicly tricksters, their name starts with a D and do not say it even in your mind or more will arrive. I can no longer hear them as I have been cut off from the technology which allows me to speak to almost all things, a form of psychotronics, this began with hearing voices, I figured out the truth from these voices and accidently made the system think I was one of them, which is why I can talk to almost anything or anyone in a limited fashion. I can inquire upon basic fact or truth is all. i know this sounds crazy but it's true. Im sorry i don't know how to stop it. These beings can simulate pain, have you been having any sharp throbbing or pin prick type sensations?

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I found this thread via google

Cause i have been having food in my fridge come up missing and on top of that i get rotten food sometimes...
And cooking dishes missing to..
My bread pans the glass ones all gone....
I have put all new locks and dead bolts on the door's too.
And i am here 24/7 except on rare rare occasions.

It has got so bad my wife thinks i have a woman coming to the house when she isnt here...
Oh and my wifes panties keep coming up missing to boot.

I own no camera what so ever.
Heck i even bought a 1560 pound dog to warn us if someone came in the house..
Nothing is unusual or out of the ordinary.

The can food boxed food ect is never gone.
Just food from the fridge itself.
With sometimes rotten food we never bought in its place.

I cant figure none of this out at all.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by KentuckyMan
Heck i even bought a 1560 pound dog to warn us if someone came in the house.

WOW! That's a huge dog. Ever considered calling Guiness?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by proob4

Originally posted by KentuckyMan
Heck i even bought a 1560 pound dog to warn us if someone came in the house.

WOW! That's a huge dog. Ever considered calling Guiness?

Lol she is obese.
She is just a year old but was fixed as a pup.
For some reason when dog's and cat's get fixed they get overweight and lazy lol

She is a Staffordshire terrier She is supposed to weight 86 pounds.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by tigertatzen

Finally someone has noticed.. me and my disappearing and reappearing glasses. I was at the Oasis Mess Hall Victory Camp Bagdad and left my glasses on the mess hall table. I had to return to the US for 2 months. When I returned I sat at approximaltely the same spot in the mess hall. My feet felt something on the floor, I looked under the table and there were my glasses. I had them made special order with special lens and frame style. The perscription was unusal for because of an eye injury I had suffered earlier in the year. The pserson with me said he thought they looked the same but I knew they were. That mess hall is swepted, mopped and chairs put up on the tables twice a day for 2 months.. and no one saw them. No, they were there then gone and back again.
Its happend before at home .. but nothing as dramatic as this episode. Believe what you will.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by tigertatzen

I'm just going to throw this out here, I'm not sure if it's what's happening to you but, it is a possible answer to your food issues.

Years back my sister moved in with my husband and I because she was having some tough times. A few days in, I started noticing that food was constantly coming up missing. Now, I would be in the house all day so I knew it wasn't disappearing then but I couldn't figure it out so I just shrugged it off until one night when I got up to get a glass of water. All the lights in the house were off but as I walked downstairs I noticed an illumination in the kitchen. When I got there, I found my sister sitting on the floor in front of the refrigerator totally mowing down on a mass amount of food. She had a huge sandwich in front of her, just sitting on the floor, no plate or paper towel. All this had occurred while she was sleeping. Mystery solved.

Is it at all possible that someone in your home is a sleep eater?

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I have experienced things going missing and turning up out the blue days later infront of my eyes .... going back approx 3 months ago i dropped my glasses in the bathroom and lost a lens .... i couldnt understand how it had vanished off the face of the earth as our bathroom is very small but it wasnt anywhere to be seen. I got new glasses a few days later and had forgotten about the old ones, about 2 weeks ago i found the lens on the floor in my hallway, my daughter in law and myself had just walked through the hall into the lounge 2 mins before and there wasnt nothing there, after all i had cleaned the hall many times since losing my lens. Again 2 weeks ago myself and my eldest son was in the kitchen, my son making a coffee and myself doing the laundry when a spoon came hurtling off the draining board onto the floor, but previous to this a dinner service had mysteriously thrown itself out of the cupboard smashing all but 2 plates. last week the same said daughter in law was in my lounge reading when i saw a grey fog pass infront of her .... i asked her if she saw anything she said she didnt but said suddenly felt a cold draft. things like this have been happening since i moved in 5 years ago.... it doesnt scare me but my husbands not too keen on all this going on. the last thing happened on sunday when i no i put my lighter in my dressing gown pocket, it disappeared ... i had family round on that day so put it down to one of them picking it up by accident as we all smoke. my dressing gown got washed yesterday but my lighter reappeared last night in the same dressing gown in the same pocket even though i know there was nothing in the pocket when it was laundered.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by KentuckyMan

Sounds like a boggart, the sidhe, a troll, or otherwise ill-meaning wight. I suggest burning some juniper incense in your home AFTER you do that, you should consider hanging a horseshoe above your doorway then throwing some salt outside the door.
edit on 10/23/2012 by HillbillyHippie1 because: I can.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Ok, last week I was doing my make up I was using my eyeliner. I reached down to get something between my bed I dropped the eyeliner. I reached behind the bed to get it. I wasn't there I searched all over to get it IT WASN'T THERE. So I still continued my day, when I got home the eyeliner was between a book on the floor. I WASN'T THERE BEFORE. The devil is taking my stuff then returning it. What your conclusion.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Ok, last week I was doing my make up I was using my eyeliner. I reached down to get something between my bed I dropped the eyeliner. I reached behind the bed to get it. I wasn't there I searched all over to get it IT WASN'T THERE. So I still continued my day, when I got home the eyeliner was between a book on the floor. I WASN'T THERE BEFORE. The devil is taking my stuff then returning it. What your conclusion.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: yasmeen12

I have just now noticed your reply...this is a very old thread. The variety and amount of things that have come up missing since I wrote this in 2012 has increased ever since. I actually was missing a brand new mascara that literally disappeared seconds after I placed it on the counter and didn't not reappear for about three months. I believe someone or something is taking items and inexplicably, returning them. I have thought about many, many possibilities...time travel, interdimensional portals, poltergeists, you name it. Might need to post a new thread on the subject and see what others have to share regarding this.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
When it comes to objects moving and disappearing a number of strange occurrences have happened in the house I currently live in with my parents.

One event that happened recently comes to mind, my dad woke up at about 3 am in the morning after hearing what he thought sounded like a popping noise in the house, (you know where you hear something and know it woke you but didn't wake up fast enough to know what it was?). Anyway he says he lay there for about 20 minutes trying to get back to sleep until he heard a bang in the guest room which is right beside my parents room.

Instinctively he picked up an umbrella and woke my mother telling her that there's someone in the house. Walking into the guest room he saw that there was no one there but a lamp on the nightstand had fallen over on the ground. They then searched every room in the house and checked the doors, they found nothing and the doors were all locked, security system still in place.

My parents are huge skeptics but had no explanation to how it happened, the window was shut in the guest room, but even if it was open the lamp weighs like 2kgs and i dont think the wind would be able to knock it over, we have no pets and my brother was asleep in his room.

The second one involves my mom in the kitchen washing up some dishes at the sink and happened a year or so ago. Above the sink is a serving bench about 2 feet above the kitchen bench and sink. Anyway, my mom places a glass which is clean above on the serving bench and goes to clean another dish and the glass comes off the serving bench into the sink and smashes. The reason why this is unexplainable is the glass was a good 6 inches away from the edge of the serving bench and the water mark was still there and the distance of bench between the edge and the glass had no water or ring(watermark) from the glass so the glass must have been lifted rather then slid over the bench to smash in the sink below. My mum didnt tell the story to the family for several months cause she was so freaked out.

If anyone has any ideas about these occurrences, especially the first one I would be very interested in hearing your opinions

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

So you want to hear the truth. I know the people who have been doing it. I have the same people in my areas. You will have to be prepared for learning a new human ability known as telepathy and confronting those guys. Are you ready? You need to give me a reply on this. If I don't get a reply I will assume you aren't serious and not help at all. What do you say?

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

You seem ready enough for the truth!

Okay I won't mince words. It's going to be scarey. You have a camera right? Grab one as well.

Here's the basic practice of telepathy:

Clear your mind

Think nothing, but the words you want to say.

Remember only words you are saying nothing else.

Try to practice it!

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

There is no defininet way of knowing if it's working. On some people it doesn't work at all, but when you think that you've mastered clearing your head and thinking just of the words you are saying then, that'll be good enough for me to tell you who these strange people are.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Okay I think I need to stop being so secretive. Telepathy is the ability to communicate mind-mind. It is nothing like mind-reading or anything stupid like that. There are two types of people the sender and the receiver. The sender is the one who can send messages and the receiver is the one who receives from the sended. Is this making sense to you.

I want you to be a sender. If you want to know if it works try this. Don't tell your husband first of all. Second of all, both of you have to be very relaxed and happy. Maybe during a time when you two watch TV or listen to music you try this.

Relax

Clear Your Mind

Think of the words only to your husband

You could either look at him and think to him(Though I suggest not to because I tried this at a assembly once and some already caught on that I am doing telepathy with people and I looked weird) or you could imagine his face and think of the words you are saying to his face. Just say something simple like your husband's name or can you hear me. Something that will get him to respond and be like yeah.

Don't say turn your head because you won't know if he did it since you are not looking at him. Trust me if you keep on thinking of it, eventually he will be like yeah. If you feel this is very ineffective and is not working you might have to look at him (The very thing I try to avoid). Or you could try a picture of him and think to that, but looking seems more effective. Then, you could keep saying turn your head. If it works.

Come to me and send me a reply. I will tell you who those guys are and give you the exact steps to communicating and ofcourse finding them.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join