It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian "Rebels" Slaughtering Civilians

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Hello ATS this is my first post. I have been a bit outraged in our (USA) involvement in these Middle Eastern conflicts. A video was posted on YouTube on August 12, 2012 showing a mass of rebels throwing people from rooftops while many others lay dead in the street. The two thrown from the rooftop appear to be wearing military attire while the bodies on the ground are dressed in civilian clothing. A video that raises questions as to who is REALLY murdering civilians in Syria. These U.S. supported "Freedom Fighters" are seemingly nothing more than a group of savage terrorist. We have been strategically going throughout the Middle East taking out regimes one by one in the name of OIL. We have been supporting rebels with known Al-Qaeda ties along with Al-Qaeda itself in order to take down these regimes. These are NOT freedom fighters. These people have no interest in a true democracy. Their actions speak for themselves. What we are supporting is unconstitutional and no amount of western propaganda can blind us from the truth. Anyways here's your Freedom Fighters and tax dollars at work.

Warning **GRAPHIC VIDEO**
www.youtube.com.../watch%3Fv%3DMqYehR4p4j8%26feature%3Dplcp

Here's more videos from the source.

Rebels butcher a body
www.youtube.com.../watch%3Fv%3DpY_vhc70CZI%26feature%3Dplcp

Rebels force civilian out window

Rebels murder unarmed man
www.youtube.com.../watch%3Fv%3DSIBre6I4PLY%26feature%3Dplcp

Video posted by the John Rand Group. www.facebook.com...

edit on 12-8-2012 by FearYourMind because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-8-2012 by FearYourMind because: Added Videos

edit on Fri Oct 19 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: unembed graphically violent vids

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by FearYourMind

These people have no interest in a true democracy. Their actions speak for themselves

They are much paid by their bosses and don't know what freedom is.

They will take over the country , then they will ask their boss "what next ?"

I wonder if their bosses know what freedom is. And they don't even know what next.

That is when they will ask their own boss. Guess who is that.
edit on 12-8-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Nasty business war is.

More warmongers need to see this video.

I think you are jumping to conclusions as to who is being thrown from the building. At least two of the victims were dressed in military gear. That makes me think they are Syrian soldiers.

I'm not defending what they are doing I'm just saying it's hard to tell for sure what is really happening in the video.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Savages.

Anyone who can support this sickening display of inhumane behavior for whatever reason, is a monster. Simple as that. I don't care how evil Assad is, if this is Syria's future, The west should be ashamed of themselves for supporting any group capable of committing such atrocities. Of course, it's the true monsters who have orchestrated this nonsense to begin with.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Here's another story supporting the OP claim -

Terrorists in Syria Hang Shiite Child after Killing Family Members

Iraqi human rights activists said that armed rebel groups attacked the house of a Shiite Iraqi family... in the capital city of Damascus, killed all members of the family and hanged the last one, a little child.

The massacre is said to have badly damaged the western-backed rebels and opposition forces' ability to claim the moral high ground in their fight against Damascus and showed their accusations that Syrian President Bashar Assad's forces are conducting war crimes are nothing but lies.

abna.ir...
edit on 12-8-2012 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
The biggest problem is no one knows who is on the roof.

It certainly looks like insurgents using a fear and terror campaign to prevent the citizens from turning on them, but more information needs to be obtained from witnesses to know exactly who was up there and who those thrown off are.

It looks like Maluhia was able to fill in some of the blanks, thank you, my slow typing prevented me from reading your reply before I finished mine
edit on 12-8-2012 by munkey66 because: added content

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
There is a Thread titled "Anti-Americanism and Why".

America's support for these animals is part of the "Why".

to Hillary and Co.

edit on 12-8-2012 by Pedro4077 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

It's so easy to judge others isn't it?

Suppose somebody broke into your home raped and tortured then executed your family. (I know it's a horrible thought.)

Then at some point you had a chance to toss the son of a bitch off a roof or out the window of some building.

Would you do it?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
The Media including Aljazeera is all corrupt
and support the foreign murderer killing innocent syrian and their familly
if they dont support and help them against assad
if you refuse to curse assad when they catch you .. its over for you
kids or elders

See this letter to Kofi
wonder why he have quit his mediator role last week
because nothing he will do will change the situation
Kofi was used for a facade PR

Syria: The Real Situation

Letter from First Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and Expatriates in the Arab Republic of Syria, Walid Al Moallem, to Kofi Anan, UN Special Envoy. In this letter, the truth about Syria is explained, a truth that is radically different from the nonsense fueling the FUKUS* Axis' belligerence

edit on 8/12/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout
reply to post by DeadSeraph

It's so easy to judge others isn't it?

Suppose somebody broke into your home raped and tortured then executed your family. (I know it's a horrible thought.)

Then at some point you had a chance to toss the son of a bitch off a roof or out the window of some building.

Would you do it?

You got me there.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

Looks like the two thrown from the rooftop are dressed in military attire while those on the ground are wearing civilian clothes. I'm thinking they took out everyone in their way.

Here's links to more videos of civilian slaughter in Syria.

sites.google.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
There is nothing shocking about this video.....
Dont you people uderstand this IS just business as usual for most insurgents........day in day out...killing killing thats all they do man.....
There is no way to tell who killed who or why.....This is just baseless propaganda.....a tear jerk for the anti war
guys, another accusation/ guilt trip for the anti americans,
another anti rebel statement with no proof whos doing what....Those people may have been cheering the killing onwards like the various turncoats got treated after liberation in WW2.....
Is there real iformation to go with this video, and a confirmation its Syria, not Yemen, orN igeria, or wherever whenever....?
Other wise wasted thread wasted time...

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

True enough but that's what I'm saying about jumping to conclusions.

There are a lot of people in government who wear civies. I don't know if that's the case here like I said earlier war is nasty business.

The whole damn thing is just sad because it was so preventable.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

I see no anti American sentiment in the video, I also see no anti war emotion.
When was throwing people off a roof part of war?

this is about atrocities being perpetrated by a group of people with a crowd watching on.

To say that it is revenge on a group for what they did is one argument, the other would be as an warning to those who don't agree.

we have little information about the disgraceful act and even less idea what it is like to be where ever they are.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout

True enough but that's what I'm saying about jumping to conclusions.

There are a lot of people in government who wear civies. I don't know if that's the case here like I said earlier war is nasty business.

The whole damn thing is just sad because it was so preventable.

You are also jumping to conclusions. It doesn't make it "right" just because you offer a different narrative, based on your paradigm.

Either way, this is not good conduct. I don't care to hear "that is just war" or have someone try to "bargain" with me. The point is that the US is supporting the rebels, this isn't just an observation and then people making a judgment. The US took a side in this, so that means we are partly responsible for all of this. I think this is what most people are upset about.. the interventionist policy that is driving this along.
edit on 12-8-2012 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Quite frankly I'm surprised this video managed to make its way onto the internet. Who wants to place their bets on the probability of this reaching the MSM news?

Now lets see those skeptics call us "pro-Assad", "anti-American", "ATS Assadophiles" etc. I have a few names for them myself: pro-war, anti-truth, terrorist supporters, propagandaphiles.

This video really seals the deal for me. It's not a matter of question anymore. The world needs to know about this.
edit on 12/8/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I am now 100% convinced that the FSA are nothing more than hired terrorists. I know there is no verification of where this took place or who is doing it but I certainly don't think this is the work of the Syrian pro Assad army. I agree with the above poster. The USA and the rest of the rag-tag countries involved are partly responsible for this and the likes of Hilary Clinton and co, should be arrested and charged with wars crimes. This is what our tax money is paying for, congratulations... Well spent, hey?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
You guys make me laugh.

You all sit on your high horses making judgements about people you know nothing about.

As somebody else stated how do you know this is Syria? How do you know this isn't from Libya, Iraq, or some other god forsaken place?

You all talk about how brainwashed most Americans are by the msm but you are just a bunch of hypocrites!
You see some random video posted on YT telling you what is happening and you automatically take it for face value no questions asked?

I am very disappointed........I expected more from ATS.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Would you rather CNN tell you?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
False flags and Youtube are the new propaganda machine. All i have to say.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join