It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian "Rebels" Slaughtering Civilians

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by FearYourMind

Perhaps this is true. I can't communicate in Arabic or whatever language that is so I would have to trust whoever made the video. Don't you think that person has an agenda?

If a neutral person confirms the translation then I will believe it.

I'm not saying I trust CNN. I'm saying I can't confirm the subtitles.

It looks staged but that doesn't mean he's throwing civilians off the roof.

link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

Well it is a process of bringing stuff and hoping someone has more input on the subject. And that makes it easier for everyone to make some kind of determination about it. Heres what I saw on RT this am about people being thrown off a roof:

www.rt.com...

If civil servants, doctors, teachers and such are being targeted, this is just more proof of a guerrilla armies efforts to take down the country by destroying its infrastructure. This beastly tactic by the FSA is simply interdicting the mail. Another dirty tactic designed to overthrow the whole of Syria. The government isn't doing this now is it? And if you lived in that town would you be delivering the mail tomorrow? Thats why the brutality and the daytime public spectacle.

link   

Originally posted by Pedro4077
There is a Thread titled "Anti-Americanism and Why".

America's support for these animals is part of the "Why".

to Hillary and Co.

edit on 12-8-2012 by Pedro4077 because: (no reason given)

Who said we support this sh**? I don't support anyone who does this kind of stuff and i'm a redneck from Arkansas.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

God is great, huh? Indeed.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Who said we support this sh**?

Who said we were talking about YOU are any other average American citizen? We are talking about the American Government, along with other Western Governments, whom clearly have been funding and supporting these terrorists and lying to their citizens to hide their atrocious activities.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

I see your point and I don't condone what they are doing. My original point is and has been nobody outside of Syria knows what's really happening.

From day one Assad has called the rebels terrorists and they have said the same of his military.

I guess it depends what side your on.

I think if the U.N. had been allowed to intervene a lot of this crap could have been prevented.

If I remember correctly the countries who vetoed the action are China and Russia but somehow America is to blame?

edit on 12-8-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by Pedro4077
There is a Thread titled "Anti-Americanism and Why".

America's support for these animals is part of the "Why".

to Hillary and Co.

Who said we support this sh**? I don't support anyone who does this kind of stuff and i'm a redneck from Arkansas.

I know you and ALL AMERICANS don't support this sh**t! - Who Could?

Only people who have no souls could support this - YOUR LEADERS - That's the GOP and LIBS.

Sadly many will judge EVERY AMERICAN by the actions of their leaders.

edit on 12-8-2012 by Pedro4077 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Who said we support this sh**?

Who said we were talking about YOU are any other average American citizen? We are talking about the American Government, along with other Western Governments, whom clearly have been funding and supporting these terrorists and lying to their citizens to hide their atrocious activities.

Bingo.

Sometimes I wonder if people actually associate themselves with their governments? That is a scary thought, if so. Nobody is pointing the finger at the common American. We're pointing the finger at the scum bags at the top of the power structure who orchestrate this garbage and fund animals like this to force regime change in nations that don't play ball the way the west wants them to.

It's inexcusable. Even the most ardent right wing bush loving American cannot deny that these are human rights atrocities. They are everything the "war on terror" was supposed to be against, yet here the U.S and other western nations are funding these "things".

For what? So that one monster can be toppled, and something far worse take it's place? Think about the issue. Who has filled the power vacuum in all of these countries? Extremists. Sharia law is practiced commonly now in Libya, where once it was not tolerated. I will never excuse what Gaddafi or Assad have done, but the evidence is clear that the monstrous nature of the people rising to take their places is far worse.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

From day one Assad has called the rebels terrorists and they have said the same of his military.

No it doesn't matter which side you're on. This isn't terrorists fighting terrorists, one side is clearly lying. And the evidence makes it clear which side is lying.

I think if the U.N. had been allowed to intervene a lot of this crap could have been prevented.

If I remember correctly the countries who vetoed the action are China and Russia but somehow America is to blame?

Yeah and look how well it went in Libya when the UN and NATO forces were allowed to intervene... hundreds of bombs dropped on highly populated civilian areas and thousands of innocent bystanders killed in the process. The only thing they did was help the terrorists win, and that's what China and Russia were trying to prevent happening again. Nevertheless the United States and other Western nations have still been funding and backing the terrorist forces the whole time, so clearly there is a lot of blame to be placed on the American government. No amount of denial will change that fact.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

It's inexcusable. Even the most ardent right wing bush loving American cannot deny that these are human rights atrocities. They are everything the "war on terror" was supposed to be against, yet here the U.S and other western nations are funding these "things". For what? So that one monster can be toppled, and something far worse take it's place? Think about the issue. Who has filled the power vacuum in all of these countries? Extremists. Sharia law is practiced commonly now in Libya, where once it was not tolerated. I will never excuse what Gaddafi or Assad have done, but the evidence is clear that the monstrous nature of the people rising to take their places is far worse.

I couldn't agree more with you about replacing the bad people with worse people.

It's happening in Egypt, Libya, Iraq and it looks like it's going to happen in Syria.

Maybe we need to look at the bigger picture here.

It's beginning to look a lot like a sinister master plan.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Your opinion seems one sided.

Don't you think all the shelling the Syrian army has done killed innocents?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I think what people keep forgetting, this is a conflict with fighting on both sides. You don't have a conflict with one side.
Media coverage takes the popular stories rather than anything else. So yes we're more likely to hear about the the Syrian government using its military force against rebels. This will probably make the news too.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

No it doesn't matter which side you're on. This isn't terrorists fighting terrorists, one side is clearly lying. And the evidence makes it clear which side is lying.

Yeah and look how well it went in Libya when the UN and NATO forces were allowed to intervene... hundreds of bombs dropped on highly populated civilian areas and thousands of innocent bystanders killed in the process. The only thing they did was help the terrorists win, and that's what China and Russia were trying to prevent happening again. Nevertheless the United States and other Western nations have still been funding and backing the terrorist forces the whole time, so clearly there is a lot of blame to be placed on the American government. No amount of denial will change that fact.

There's blame to go around apparently... Why isn't Russia being mentioned. Or China for that matter? Where's the videos of gunships and tanks blowing civilians to bits? So far, I've only seen the still photos. I guess spin on youtube carries more weight.

Actually, a year ago I watched an unarmed civilian with his jaw completely shot off by the Syrian Army bleed out. Who are the bad guys again?

If you're having difficulty answering these questions - which you should - join the club.
edit on 12-8-2012 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Anybody notice what the people are yelling as they murder? "Allahu Akbar!" Everybody's favorite religion of peace... Islam.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by closerseemsfurther
Anybody notice what the people are yelling as they murder? "Allahu Akbar!" Everybody's favorite religion of peace... Islam.

Yeah, it's either that or... "I'm the Joker."

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist

Originally posted by closerseemsfurther

Yeah, it's either that or... "I'm the Joker."

I needed a laugh. (even if it was sooooooooo wrong.)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

Actually, a year ago I watched an unarmed civilian with his jaw completely shot off by the Syrian Army bleed out. Who are the bad guys again?

Actually I don't think the conflict in Syria was even happening a year ago. And perhaps you would like to share a link to that clip. I've asked on numerous threads numerous times for video proof of the Syrian regime committing the so called horrendous acts of violence they are accused of, but no one has fulfilled any of my requests yet. The best they can provide is witness testimony, which is flimsy at best. Yet here we have numerous pieces of video evidence which show how cruel and heartless the so called rebels are, which vastly outweigh a single video which I doubt you'll be able to dig up anyway.
edit on 13/8/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

here ya go.
edit on 13-8-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-8-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

Its less about religion than personal ideologies. With 22% (1.6Billion) of the world's population being Muslim, and you only hear about these probably not even 100k extremists that exist.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

That video shows nothing except a recording of the conflict, the assumed fight between rebel forces and government forces. A natural result of a government trying to defend its self from overthrow by terrorist forces. There is no massacring of citizens, no raping of children, no other ridiculous activity claimed to have been perpetrated by the Syrian regime.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join