It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian "Rebels" Slaughtering Civilians

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Syria has one of if not the most powerful military forces in the middle east that a handful of rebels are able to defeat?

I know we are 'helping' them now but only for the past few months. The soldiers and officials began defecting long before the rebels became a serious threat. Actually it's one of the reasons they have held on this long. The soldiers aren't running away, they're switching sides.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Who said we support this sh**?

Who said we were talking about YOU are any other average American citizen? We are talking about the American Government, along with other Western Governments, whom clearly have been funding and supporting these terrorists and lying to their citizens to hide their atrocious activities.

No, but i get tired of being stereotyped whenever someone says "you americans".

STOP feeling stereotyped.

I am Canadian. I love America. I love the constitution. Hell I even love guns. I am Christian.

What I don't love, is genocide.

I don't hate you, I don't hate anyone that voted dem or rep. I don't hate the american people. I don't hate my own people. What I HATE is the ignorance on the subject. I hate that nobody wants to hold the government accountable, and we are all spineless cowards and practicing the same nefarious # our governments do, in our own personal lives.

What I hate is that justice, morality, and INTEGRITY are bygones. That is what I hate.

I like you. I've read your posts. You are a Christian (like I am). But you can't honestly tell me your government is doing good in Syria right now. If you can, You are a liar. That simple.

You shall know them by their fruits, and the fruit is war, destruction, famine, and disease.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

mostly the syrian army evacuates the civilians from zones where rebels are fighting.Unlike the rebels who take civilians as hostages and human shields.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

One thing is that rebels are taking civilians hostage in urban zones while attacking Syrian army.Which makes it tough for the Syrian army to flush out rebels.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Huh? soldiers are not joining FSA like how Reuters propaganda is telling.Reuters has been spewing lies on Libor,Libya,Syria since day 1. Most of the rebels are outsiders like Pakistanis,tunisians,Lebanese,Saudi .

Saudis auction bids for Suicide bombers:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout
You guys make me laugh.

You all sit on your high horses making judgements about people you know nothing about.

As somebody else stated how do you know this is Syria? How do you know this isn't from Libya, Iraq, or some other god forsaken place?

You all talk about how brainwashed most Americans are by the msm but you are just a bunch of hypocrites!
You see some random video posted on YT telling you what is happening and you automatically take it for face value no questions asked?

I am very disappointed........I expected more from ATS.

Not dissapointed, entirely expected for me. You've missed the point. The conspiracist does not want verified proof they NEED something to confirm their belief. In this case unverified footage, perfect. They will make no attempt to determine what is really being shown lest it goes against the conspiracy.

I have absolutely no doubt that atrocities are being commited. Even WWII liberation troops committed atrocities in France and by no stretch of the imagination would we use that as a defense of Hitler !!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT there is a massive amount of anger in Syria right now due to a decade of more of documented atrocities committed by Assad and his henchmen way before this conflict started. The conspiracists conveniently forget that. That anger is bound to result in some very inhumane behaviour. Conspiracists can only operate in a black and white world Syria has so many shades of grey christ knows what each group is up to which means everything can be twisted to suit any agenda.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Fake syrian citizen and army ids given to FSA fighters:

KUWAIT: Dozens of Kuwaitis are fighting with the rebel Free Syrian Army (FSA) after crossing from Turkey, Al-Qabas newspaper reported yesterday, citing the fighters’ relatives. The daily said that “dozens of Kuwaitis have crossed the Turkish-Syrian border with the aim of fighting alongside the FSA against Syrian regime forces”. Relatives of the fighters said they were in contact with them and that “there are large groups from Saudi Arabia, Algeria and Pakistan” ready to join the uprising against President Bashar Al-Assad’s regime that broke out in March last year. According to the paper, the volunteers are given Syrian IDs as a precautionary measure in case they are arrested, before they are armed and sent to fight in different locations across the troubled country. The sources added the Syrian rebels sent back a number of Kuwaiti fighters who were less than 18 years of age. Calls to fight alongside the FSA have multiplied in recent weeks on online social networks in Saudi Arabia. In response, the kingdom’s top religious body issued an edict last week prohibiting Saudis from fighting against Assad’s regime without prior approval from the government.

urkey, Al-Qabas newspaper reported yesterday, citing the fighters’ relatives. The daily said that “dozens of Kuwaitis have crossed the Turkish-Syrian border with the aim of fighting alongside the FSA against Syrian regime forces”. Relatives of the fighters said they were in contact with them and that “there are large groups from Saudi Arabia, Algeria and Pakistan” ready to join the uprising against President Bashar Al-Assad’s regime that broke out in March last year. According to the paper, the volunteers are given Fake Syrian IDs as a precautionary measure in case they are arrested, before they are armed and sent to fight in different locations across the troubled country.
www.abna.ir...
www.xing.com... -rebels-kurd-new-snc-leader-40995545/40995545
www.arabtimesonline.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
here are some things.

The US-based intelligence-gathering firm Stratfor says most of the claims by the Syrian opposition about the seriousness of the country's crisis are untrue. The company insists protesters are exaggerating, to win support from powers like the US.

­Dr. Paul Craig Roberts, a former Reagan administration official, told RT he believes Washington is doing more than simply backing the rebels diplomatically.

"The United States is bold in stirring up the opposition and in arming it. They used the cover of the Arab Spring and Arab protests as they did in Libya," he said. "These are not spontaneous protests, and certainly in an authoritarian state like Syria you wouldn't find people in opposition able to readily supply themselves with arms, with military weapons."

yeah I can't trust anything that comes from Syria.....because mercenaries are doing the massacres and blaming the regime....

There is overwhelming evidence of them doing the killing then blaming the regime...

so in short, when I stop seeing Americans and Europeans operating out of Turkey, tutoring the "rebels" with advanced missile systems, and other western weapons, I will say that one side has done something and the other has not..

here is another post from a similar thread.

------------------------------------------------------------------

but then there is this,

The Syrian rebels are known, by those who don't listen to the ridicilous propaganda in the Western media at least, to have been responsible for countless massacres and individual killing for which their propagandists and in turn the Western media have blamd the Assad regime.

They frequently carry out gruesome massacres, film the result and portray the murdered individuals, who are usually Assad supporters, Christians or Alawites, as victims of Assad's alleged brutality. They often go so far as to pretend to be the victimes mourning relatives before giving false and staged accounts of what happened.

This woman, the boys MOTHER collected 33,000 signatures from people in similar situations. The armed mercinaries are the wrong ones. PERIOD.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
mostly the syrian army evacuates the civilians from zones where rebels are fighting.

Wrong actually, they just kill them, as seen on videos. they do not care for the civilians at all.

You are justbelieving the pro Assad propaganda!
edit on 13-8-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by FearYourMind
[more

I guess when it comes to the color of ones skin....'the apple just doesn’t fall to far from the tree' despite religous name or continent.

edit on 13-8-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by yorkshirelad

yet more than half of syrians support Assad over the terrorist muslim brotherhood:

The majority of Syrians do not want Assad to resign and believe that the news about the protests in the country are exaggerated, according to a YouGov/Qatar Foundation poll on Syria commissioned for the Doha Debates that was published earlier this month. Atrocities have been carried out by both the Government and some of the armed protesters. In addition, Western, North African and Arab countries are funding, arming and training the armed opposition in Syria. Some 55% of Syrian respondents do not believe President Assad should resign, whereas it was found that it was the vast majority of respondents across the region, 81%, who want him to do so. Of the total respondents, 46% wanted President Assad to remain in power to prevent Syria becoming another Iraq, and half of the total (50%) think that the protests [in Syria] are part of a conspiracy by the US and the West. Almost a third, 32%, of respondents from the Levant region believe that President Assad is the best president for Syria (the figure for Syria alone is not given). Two thirds, 64%, of total respondents believe that the protests represent the view of the majority of Syrians, whereas in Syria, 52% of respondents believe that the news about the protests are exaggerated. According to Phillip Giraldi, writing for The American Conservative, Nato is “already clandestinely engaged in the Syrian conflict with Turkey taking the lead as US proxy” and “unmarked NATO warplanes are arriving at Turkish military bases close to Iskenderum on the Syrian border, delivering weapons from the late Muammar Gaddafi’s arsenals as well as volunteers from the Libyan Transitional Council.” In addition, French and British special forces trainers are on the ground, “assisting the Syrian rebels, while the CIA and US Spec Ops are providing communications equipment and intelligence.” There appears little doubt that atrocities are being committed against unarmed protesters in Syria but the extent is unknown with the numbers hugely exaggerated by vested interests. No one knows the exact figure; the UN says it is 5,000 unarmed civilians, but they have not been able to corroborate the number; they have not published how many armed protesters have been killed and how many unarmed civilians have been killed by the armed militants. The Syrian Government says 2,000 security personnel have been killed. “What we are seeing in Syria is a deliberate and calculated campaign to bring down the Assad Government so as to replace it with a regime ‘more compatible’ with US interests in the region” argues Aisling Byrne who is Projects Co-ordinator with Conflicts Forum in Beirut. “The majority of Western mainstream media outlets, along with the media of the US’s allies in the region, particularly [Qatar owned] al-Jazeera and the Saudi-owned al-Arabiya TV channels, are effectively collaborating with the “regime change” narrative and agenda with a near-complete lack of questioning or investigation of statistics and information put out by organizations and media outlets that are either funded or owned by the US/European/Gulf alliance - the very same countries instigating the regime change project in the first place,” writes Byrne in Asia Times.
muslimnews.co.uk...

Over a hundred Shi’as have been killed in Homs. “Limbs have been amputated – there have been horrific cases where people’s arms, fingers and ears have been amputated; we have never seen anything like it.” Wives of those who were killed “were raped – the women were stripped and made to wonder the streets naked.”

Khadija (not her real name) relates what happened to her brother. “On 22 Shaban [July 23] my brother left his house in Al-Bayeda early in the morning to buy bread in the supermarket. On his way there was some sort of ambush by a group of armed men - he was shot in the head - we didn’t know what happened to him until we got a telephone call from the morgue to collect his body. He leaves behind a wife and two little girls. We’re devastated.”

His wife and children have been evacuated from Al-Bayeda as have 400 other families, “majority of whom have had their houses completely blazed; they’re refugees in their own country. Majority have fled to the capital with no possessions. The area is now void of its locals; the city is now occupied by terrorists.”

Khadija says, “We’re not political, we’re normal Syrians who are at the mercy of terrorists. They’re not freedom fighters. Why would freedom fighters target defenceless people?”
muslimnews.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

how about you talk to real syrians on facebook,I will name two of my contacts:

1)Ez al Asaad
2)Cosnostra Jabbour

Almost all the syrians I have spoken tell me the same thing .FSA are terrorists and murderers and its syrian army protecting them.
edit on 13-8-2012 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   

FSA are terrorists and murderers and its syrian army protecting them

You are just posting pro Assad propaganda!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

and you are spewing crap.Why do majority syrians support Assad over the terrorist muslim brotherhood?

The majority of Syrians do not want Assad to resign and believe that the news about the protests in the country are exaggerated, according to a YouGov/Qatar Foundation poll on Syria commissioned for the Doha Debates that was published earlier this month. Atrocities have been carried out by both the Government and some of the armed protesters. In addition, Western, North African and Arab countries are funding, arming and training the armed opposition in Syria. Some 55% of Syrian respondents do not believe President Assad should resign,
muslimnews.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Why do majority syrians support Assad over the terrorist muslim brotherhood?

They do not, you are just posting pro Assad propaganda, look at what his troops are doing to the people of Syria!
edit on 13-8-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

did you look at the PROOF. Or are you just spouting pro rebel propaganda.

I guess you support such rebel groups like the contras, or the IRA, or al-Qaida as well since all fought an oppressive government.....why not them as well......?

are they not freedom fighters?
Would you support an American insurrection?

people like you are a threat to humanity.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

People of Syria? Stop calling al qaeda the people of Syria and crawl back to your sharia law hole.Al qaeda propagandist. I have seen what the rebels do, even they tried to create Islamic emirate of Deraa last year.I was lucky to get out alive!!!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   

I was lucky to get out alive!!!

Well, we know that Assad's secret police are hated by Syrians, now you have the assignment of posting Assad's propaganda here!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Sure.try check my IP address.I am in India since a past few months,developing my Franchisee business. This was my business in Deraa and Latakia in Syria.I have my franchisees in Novosibirsk(Russia),Ghaziabad(india),Meerut(india),Tashkent,Dushanbe. I also am an oil trader who deals in physical oil and refinery product trading.

Instead of spouting al qaeda propaganda ,post some facts and not sharia law or alqaeda propaganda please .

Go ahead do it.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join