It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Waking up with COB WEBS on face???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
This is so bizarre. I've had this happen more than once now. This is the 3rd time to be exact.

I don't get it...

It goes like this... I wake up from a long dream (I'm actually awake) and I touch my face and I can feel cob webs on it. Like for about 5-10 seconds. And as I touch my face over and over again I can feel the cob webs stretching and moving, sticking to my hand, and stretching between my hand and face. Then slowly they disappear. There's nothing really there.

Now one might think it's nothing.... but....

I noticed some strange coinky-dinks about this... It's always the same situation. The night before I'll be in "deep thought" about my life. I'll be thinking about making some big changes. Then during the night I'll fall into a very deep sleep. And I'll be shown a very elaborate dream. The type where you don't even know your dreaming. And something very bizarre to. With what seems like a lot of symbology built into the dream.

It's almost like the dream is a way that some higher power is telling me something. Like as if it's saying "yes make those changes". And then showing me answers in the dream.

Then I wake up and I feel those COB WEBS??? This exact pattern has happened about 3 times now.

Like what's going on??? I think it's trying to tell me something??

edit on 12-8-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I only get the Sand Man, but you get Spiderman?

Jealous.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I think I understand what you mean.

If am in a really deep sleep and then wake up, when I go to rub my face, it feels sort of numb and tingly, but only for a few seconds.

I think it is simply the effects of waking up.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
No I think it's some kind of secret message.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Static build-up on your face. Feels really strange when you wake up like that. Could be your blanket is wool or something that likes to pick up electricity....but that set aside...

If you are dreaming about your life after heavy meditative prayer/thought
start writing these dreams down, even if you don't remember them all.

I think I kind of know where you are going with this, like is this some sort of psychic/spiritual experience you are having in your sleep and I think most definitely it is. The cob web feeling on the face is left over charge from something.....and if this always follows dreams of something out of the norm, then it could very well be some sort psychic experience such as an OBE or astral travel.
Or like I said...could just be your blankets....only you will know what is happening.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
It's always the same situation. The night before I'll be in "deep thought" about my life. I'll be thinking about making some big changes. Then during the night I'll fall into a very deep sleep. And I'll be shown a very elaborate dream. The type where you don't even know your dreaming. And something very bizarre to. With what seems like a lot of symbology built into the dream.

It could be that the spider web feeling is a part of your dream and that you just think you're awake. Spider webs, in dream interpretation, represent being held back, not knowing what to do or where to go.

Are you struggling with what your dreams are telling you?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I don't get cobwebs, but i get something different that happens to me, sometimes it may only happen a few times a year but has happened for along as i can remember. Sometimes when i wake up after about 5 minutes when I'm just sitting in bed and look up, i see like the front of the old planes, you know the bit that spins around like the front of a spitfire, and can be on the wings as well. Have no idea what its called, had my eyes tested and everything and its all fine. Just seems really strange, and no matter what i do i can seem to shake it and just have to wait until it disappears, there's two of them and there really black and just spin around for a while.

Does anybody know what this could be?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
reply to post by r2d246

Static build-up on your face. Feels really strange when you wake up like that. Could be your blanket is wool or something that likes to pick up electricity....but that set aside...

If you are dreaming about your life after heavy meditative prayer/thought
start writing these dreams down, even if you don't remember them all.

I think I kind of know where you are going with this, like is this some sort of psychic/spiritual experience you are having in your sleep and I think most definitely it is. The cob web feeling on the face is left over charge from something.....and if this always follows dreams of something out of the norm, then it could very well be some sort psychic experience such as an OBE or astral travel.
Or like I said...could just be your blankets....only you will know what is happening.

Ya I hear what you're saying. Sounds about right. Possibly a way of reinforcing the notion to make the changes that I was planning to. Like as if it's saying "no you're not just dreaming, this is real and here's proof, so go make the changes". Otherwise one might just dismiss it all as a dream and wake up and not change anything they were considering.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

I think you got it!

Really though, write those dreams down, that is very important.
Even the symbolism/symbols you get. Write down what you think those mean.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Maybe you are thinking too hard and the only thing you can see are cob webs....

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Before you can build a decision tree, you need to determine what component of this event, if any, is real. I suggest good quality infrared-sensitive cameras focused close in.

Perhaps dust mites or some other physical phenomena are sensitizing your skin?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by DeyTookErJeobs

Ceiling fan maybe?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Its kinda strange because its commonly said that people wake up seeing imaginary spiders in the room, but vanish after they full wake. About three months ago I woke up suddenly and a big spider was hanging from my tv spinning erratically, so I jumped up and turned the lights on and it was gone. It was the size of a hand and there was nowhere to hide for it. Plus I live in the UK we don't get big spiders.

I got to thinking do some spider like creatures organise our dreams, is that why we are inherently afraid of spiders in real life. Also if you take the drug '___' witch is said to take you into your own dream world full awake and concious, you often see spiders there (you really do).

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Bed bugs.

Don't bed bugs weave cob webs?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Its mind control from ATS. And we don't even know it.

I have been stuck here for almost a year. I just cannot leave.

ATS has got us all hooked into their sticky web of new world rumours.

How many hours (or dare I say it - minutes) was it since the dream occured and trolling ATS ?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Here is the meaning of cobwebs in dreams:
To dream of cobwebs means hat you have not reached your full potential. Your talents are not being utilized. Alternatively, the dream indicates that you are neglecting your responsibilities, talents, or some issue. To dream of old dusty cobwebs means that you feeling neglected, that you've been being ignored for too long or an issue has been ignored too long, you are afraid of your past experiences. To dream of sweeping cobwebs means you are to get rid of troubles and difficulties. To dream of being covered in cobwebs means that you are feeling trapped.

I think you are meeting with your spiritual teachers, or spirit guide in the astral realm when you sleep and have these "deep, meaningful" dreams. They are telling you what to do concerning your life, and whatever it is you are thinking about when you fall asleep. The fact you are still feeling the cobwebs as you wake up is because, as you awaken, you have not fully left the astral realm, but as you become fully awake they disappear. They have meaning for you, as described above.

As DarkBlade71 stated, write down your "dreams" as soon as you awaken so you don't forget. There is important information for you in these dreams. Symbols have meanings that we may never take into consideration. There are many sites that tell the meaning of symbols in dreams. Pick the one that "feels right" for you.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I just get drool on my face when I wake up, and sometimes its not even mine, it must be the wife's.
I hope its drool and not spider funk.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
THere are bottom feeders and astral spiders, there are many things around. Sometimes when people are more awake, more psi, more aware, they see things like this. And feel things. Most of these things feed off our lower frequency feelings or spirit. I have felt what feels like a web.

Another thing that should be noted is that there are many many channels, like a TV, turn the channel to another hz realm, and there are realms that sometimes cross over. Especially as your own antenna or awareness widens.
edit on 14-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Ever heard of spiders? They do thing like spin webs. There is nothing paranormal about this. Also during REM sleep, external stimuli can affect your dreams, like if you fall asleep with a movie on you can dream you are in the movie, or if someone tries to wake you you dream of them saying your name and many other things. This is basically what happened to you with the cob web.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I have had experience with seeing spiders (massive & quarter sized), centipedes, & a beetle the size of a person's head. Such can happen at random time while I'm sleeping & I wake up abruptly to see them on a wall or hanging in front of me (which disappear very quickly after I'm more awake). I've had 2 episodes of waking up with spider bites. 2x on my right leg & 1x on my right arm. The leg bites were horribly painful after seeing an astral spider the night before & the arm bite didn't flare up until I was at work for a while. Oddly enough, the bites only have occurred during periods of strong spiritual/dream activity the night before.

edit on 14-8-2012 by CrimsonKnight13 because: quick edit

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join