It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Waking up with COB WEBS on face???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
When I go on my 11:00 PM neighborhood walks, sometimes I get cobweb strings draping across my hands and arms as I walk. At first (summer of 2009) I thought they were actual cobweb strings that were in the breeze, but that was debunked when the "strings" started traveling up my arms, touching my face and, essentially, interacting with me, in a sense. Besides, the area I walk in hasn't got any trees for dozens of yards as you walk down the middle of the sub-division roadway. I had a period of time when I also considered the possibility that I had either a stroke or an aneurysm that was impending, which sent me to my PCP for a quick look-see, with nothing to worry about.

Eventually, the cobwebs started alerting me by running along the back of my arms as I walked - I walk pretty fast for the most part - and especially if I was walking into a slight breeze (meaning that behind my arms would seem like a very odd place for cobweb strings to be landing). At this point, when I'd feel these strings, I'd stop and examine the activity, and they began feeling less like cobwebs and more like tiny electric charges that actually had a definite "shape" as they stimulated my skin's nerve endings.

It was when I stopped and engaged "them" that they took on an almost human quality. Like they had a sense of humor at times, and at other times were almost affectionate. It took some time, but I did find references online to cobweb sensations being associated with spirit touch. Not many references, but they do exist.

I actually don't know what cobweb strings are all about (when there's no cobweb strings actually there), but I do know that I still experience them when I'm walking, and I also get the sensation of a very, very light touch that plays with the hair of my eyebrows when I've finally laid down for the night - long before I am even sleepy.

I bring this up because the easiest way for a spirit to make itself known is by stimulating your skin's nerve endings. Just a simple tickle that defies explanation, and it generally won't feel like a hand or a finger. Just a stimulation, and this can end up feeling like cobweb strings, since cobweb strings cause a very light stimulation as well. Your brain associates light stimulation with what it already has experienced as light stimulation, and then if you're in a suggestive state already, you can easily create an entire spider web from just that quick association your brain made between the light touch and how a cobweb feels.

It may not be your situation, but it's hard to really know what launches these fully developed scenarios, if they're occurring as you're coming out of sleep.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I think a spider keeps going for a drink on your tongue but hey don't take my word for it, I wouldn't know if some astral spider was doing an Irish Jig on my face during the night anyway since my hair get's everywhere.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I woke up and had a stuffy nose, when I got into the shower & the steam got my nasals loose. I blew a snot rocket
& it landed in the corner. It had some blood in it, so I got down & had a looksie.
To my horror, it was a black spider! I immediately backed into the corner crouched down and had an episode
Straight out of the movie "Crying Game" LOL...

That was 8 yrs, ago. True story. It disgusts people when I tell me.
Cobwebs are a blessing compared to the spider in the nasal cavity.

Ps. Studies show on average, people eat 7 insects in there sleep in a lifetime.
(most are spiders)

Sweet Dreams!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by thepupils

Natural spiders are very curious. Unfortunately, we're more likely to kill them than a furry critter would.
edit on 14-8-2012 by CrimsonKnight13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonKnight13

Cats are furry, and they kill spiders. They consider them play and food apparently.

We , more my son than me, for I can't really get too close without leaping 10 feet and standing on a chair, take every spider outside that we can and have done so for years.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

All of the cats that I've lived with really enjoy tossing most "food" around until they're bored with it. After that, I think nom-nom time occurs.

As far as spiders go, I get a kick out of watching the really curious ones try to figure out what I am & if I'm a danger. The astral ones though... I can sense they're not the friendly type.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Sounds like you are having lucid dreams. Not really paranormal. Happens to a lot of people.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Sounds like you are having lucid dreams. Not really paranormal. Happens to a lot of people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join