It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sen. Bernie Sanders Delivers a Hell Storm of a Speech.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Just seen this and Wow! Sen. Bernie Sanders delivers a hell storm on the floor and lays out the oncoming downfall of the US at the hands of the wealthy with the middle class as the fall guy.

I did look for this on ATS under THE EXACT video title but found no posting. Although the exact title is misleading and over the top: " (((BREAKING NEWS))) ILLUMINATI EXPOSED AT THE U.S. SENATE "

I just couldn't use it as the thread title...

He holds nothing back and even goes so far as to compare the US to a Banana republic with a handful of people holding all the wealth and power while the rest are losing everything.

Have a watch. An amazing speech that all should see.

Peace

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
cool speech, the dude behind him absolutely refuses to freaking blink.....

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by GBP/JPY
cool speech, the dude behind him absolutely refuses to freaking blink.....

Maybe the dude behind is one of the friends he's referring to?

I'm liking this guy more and more as I keep pulling down his speeches. Reminds me of a Ron Paul.

Peace

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Yeah, this was the freaky guy doesn't blink speech..

ATS thread

Great speech.. Good to see it again.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by yahtzeestone
Yeah, this was the freaky guy doesn't blink speech..

ATS thread

Great speech.. Good to see it again.

So now I know why I couldn't find it in a search...

Oh well. Most likely many haven't seen it yet and besides the non-blinking it's a hell of a speech that everyone should watch.

Peace

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Always nice to see a politician* call out his colleagues on their scheme to protect the rich

edit on 12-8-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

So now I know why I couldn't find it in a search...

Yea once again ATSers miss the point, I remember that thread and watched the vid, and thought, why are we talking about the none blinking guy and not the speech...

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by yahtzeestone

It's sad that someone made a thread about the blinking guy in the background, and not the speech itself

^^^beat me to it

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Always nice to see a republican call out his colleagues

Its too bad you don't see him call out ALL of them, Republican, and Democrat alike.

In my book, they all fail.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Always nice to see a republican call out his colleagues on their scheme to protect the rich only

Well, if you're referring to Bernie Sanders, he isn't a Republican.. or even a Democrat. He's an Independent.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I agree that they both fail.

But republicans are trying to raise taxes on the middle class, the dems aren't.

Well, if you're referring to Bernie Sanders, he isn't a Republican.. or even a Democrat. He's an Independent.

Ah, the way he spoke made it sound like he was one.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SyphonX

Always nice to see a republican call out his colleagues on their scheme to protect the rich only

And that's exactly why I like this guy...Shooting from both hips instead of a certain lean towards a certain side.

Peace

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I love this speech! I just wanted to give him a hug or a high five or shake his hand or something and say "YOU GET IT!!!"

(I did also notice the non-blinking man... sorta reminded me of Data from Star Trek.
At first I thought he was a painting until he moved. hahaha)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

reply to post by yahtzeestone

It's sad that someone made a thread about the blinking guy in the background, and not the speech itself

^^^beat me to it

I have to agree with you on that one. So much attention paid to the guy in the back that the message went pretty much unnoticed.

Peace

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by cassiper
I love this speech! I just wanted to give him a hug or a high five or shake his hand or something and say "YOU GET IT!!!"

(I did also notice the non-blinking man... sorta reminded me of Data from Star Trek.
At first I thought he was a painting until he moved. hahaha)

I didn't actually notice the guy in the back until someone pointed it out. I was captivated by the content and also watching body language on the speech delivery.

Peace

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Always nice to see a republican call out his colleagues

Its too bad you don't see him call out ALL of them, Republican, and Democrat alike.

In my book, they all fail.

I think he's actually calling them all out but just going around it a bit to keep it cool. And referring to colleagues as 'friends' pretty much convinces me as he doesn't mention Republican or Democrat...just 'friends'.

So if he's independent, who is he referring to?

Tongue in cheek?

Peace

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
And that's exactly why I like this guy...Shooting from both hips instead of a certain lean towards a certain side.

Peace

It is quite shocking.

Look how he speaks when he's not restricted to toeing the party-line. Ron Paul is kind of the same way, he's really an Independent at heart. Like Bernie, you'll get that free-flowing truth and criticism that doesn't feel like it has an "agenda". He won't pull any punches, and he will be the most articulate speaker in the room.

So it seems "alien" and profound when you see it. When in reality, this should be normal and mundane.

Everyone else tends to "toe that line" and speaks in a manner in which they're expected to speak. Like a fake person. Call it "President Speak" if you will. Look at how Obama actually speaks.. the cadence he uses, the tone. No person in the world speaks like that, it's alien.. it's a show.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SyphonX

Originally posted by jude11

Peace

It is quite shocking.

Look how he speaks when he's not restricted to toeing the party-line. Ron Paul is kind of the same way, he's really an Independent at heart. Like Bernie, you'll get that free-flowing truth and criticism that doesn't feel like it has an "agenda". He won't pull any punches, and he will be the most articulate speaker in the room.

So it seems "alien" and profound when you see it. When in reality, this should be normal and mundane.

Everyone else tends to "toe that line" and speaks in a manner in which they're expected to speak. Like a fake person. Call it "President Speak" if you will. Look at how Obama actually speaks.. the cadence he uses, the tone. No person in the world speaks like that, it's alien.. it's a show.

You can see that he has no qualms about going after the rich be it big oil, big banks, Wall street etc. This tells me that he is not for sale.

He also goes after medical, insurance etc.

The real deal doesn't come along too many times but he and RP are it in a nutshell.

Peace

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Bernie Sanders is one of the rare gems in American government whose voice must be heeded by anyone who cares about the direction of the country.

It's too bad that I can only name Bernie, Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich as people I'd vote for if I wanted real change.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by VaterOrlaag
reply to post by RealSpoke

Bernie Sanders is one of the rare gems in American government whose voice must be heeded by anyone who cares about the direction of the country.

It's too bad that I can only name Bernie, Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich as people I'd vote for if I wanted real change.

It would be a real shake up in America and the World if someone with these ideals and passion took the reigns of America.

Exciting as hell.

Peace

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join