It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most convincing Nessie photograph ever. Skipper claims to have finally found proof that Loch Nes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

The most convincing Nessie photograph ever. Skipper claims to have finally found proof that Loch Ness monster exist

www.dailymail.co.uk

He has dedicated more than two decades of his life to the hunt for the elusive Loch Ness monster, spending 60 hours a week on the water.
And now George Edwards believes he has finally fulfilled his ambition of spotting 'Nessie'; he even photographic evidence to prove it.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/jm5024afb4.jpg[/atsimg]
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I am deceived as always. This could be anything and certainly not a sea monster. I wish such a beast would exist but yet again, fantastical claims backed by very poor "evidence".

If someone is finally convinced that Nessie exists based on these pictures please explain to me how. Sad to see a man waste 26 years of his life researching/perpetrating a Hoax.

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I still can't seem to make up my mind on whether or not I believe there is some creature living down in the depths.

This was posted not too long ago by the way.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

EDIT: 60 hours a week, for 26 years? I just realized how boring of a life that sounds like to me (must not have been to him!)
edit on 10-8-2012 by RomeByFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by RomeByFire
I still can't seem to make up my mind on whether or not I believe there is some creature living down in the depths.

This was posted not too long ago by the way.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks , i wish ATS would put as much work in their search engine as these guys put in keeping the Loch Ness myth alive.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

After watching the object for five to ten minutes, Mr Edwards said it slowly sank below the surface and never resurfaced."

Just the one shot?

Too bad we don't have the raw image...
edit on 10-8-2012 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by CompisMentis

thats convincing - ah! sort of weak criteria for best ever photo. -

sort of small - for nessie, sort of looks stationary log like debris if you ask me.

CX

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by CompisMentis

Thanks , i wish ATS would put as much work in their search engine as these guys put in keeping the Loch Ness myth alive.

I must admit i struggle with the search engine moans here....people seem to have such a problem with it, go type in "Nessie" into the search box, the existing thread is just the second one down the list.

Might be a case of people needing to be less lazy with thier eyes when using the search engine rather than thier being anything wrong with it.

No offence to anyone with a lazy eye.

CX.
edit on 10/8/12 by CX because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

He even says image was verified by team of US military monster experts

Oh. Wow. US Military has its own Monster Experts.

That itself rang the alarm bell for crap fraud/hoax.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by CX

this may help = download AVG Pc Tuneup 2012. then type on google: AVG PC TUNEUP WORDPRESS for the serial code. or use one time for free... sounds like your registry is hosed.
edit on 10-8-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by CompisMentis

The ATS search engine is nothing more than a custom Google search engine and there is nothing wrong with it, you merely didn't look hard enough because the other thread is very easy to find.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
The guy threw a log into the lake and took a picture.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by coredrill

I believe in the article or maybe it was a different one it elaborated on that a bit. I think he just has friends in the US and they happen to be in the Military. Not that he was sending it to some specific department or anything.

But this whole thing is BS. He claims he watched it up to 10 mins and we just have one photo

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   

He even says image was verified by team of US military monster experts

thats some funny stuff. military monster expert.
i think someone is pulling your leg mate

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
It was published in The Daily Fail
I'm convinced
I hope it's in The Sun too, then there will be no doubt

But yeah, sounds like after 20 years a Loch Ness Duck would have seemed a bit monsterish to this guy.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Let’s say there is a large monster in the loch; what does it eat? Something that big would be feeding quite often and also would need to surface regularly to breathe. And yet no one in over a hundred years has conclusively witnessed it doing so.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
That was just my fat ex wife floating in the loch lol

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
That's a great picture of a log.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Isn't it strange how photos of such mystery are never conclusive, it seems to always take a leap of faith to believe.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
"The most convincing Nessie photograph ever." ???

What is so convincing about the photo other than one can be convinced there is obviously an object in the water.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
why does everyone forget these two pictures?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join