It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG! It's Actually Happening In Londong Right now Live!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure this should be moved to HOAX and after reading some of the T&Cs, one could make an argument that the OP violated several of them under term 15) Posting.

IMHO, this website is not a venue for such ignorant, pious attitudes.
edit on 9-8-2012 by ltdan08 because: or Rant is just as good!

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
People like you on this board either seem to be pissed off (why? let people believe what they believe, this is a conspiracy site after all) over the prediction type threads or endlessly amused when they don't happen, or both. But the fact is that people post what they post because they are reading signs and symbols. Now true, there are some that are more plausible than others but still...

Take me for instance, I have been studying symbology and the esoteric for close to 20 years and I recognize signs within this Olympics in particular. Of course, I don't claim that something will happen at or shortly after the Olympics, but the signs definitely point to the very valid possibility that it might.

Does everyone who posts these sort of things want whatever they are predicting to happen? Of course not. I see it like conspiratorial weather forecasting. The signs indicate a possibility of inclement NWO weather so be aware there may be a storm coming. If the metaphorical storm passes over the town, great. Nothing happened, people are safe. But, if it turns into a Joplin tornado type situation, wouldn't you want the heads up even if it missed the town?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Unless i've somehow missed someone pointing out what i think the OP is actually trying to say (and taking a jab at)...

The thread title is NOT misleading. It plays off the fact that there are COUNTLESS "doom and gloom at the Olympics" threads and every day, scores of ATS'ers (whether purists, or bandwagon'ers) log on, "expecting/hoping" to see one of these horrific predictions/theories have come true.

So yea, of course, "we, the ATS community" click and look .... but only because from a slue of things we've read on these very boards which has led us, by repetitive conditioning, to click and post on this very thread.

Misfitofscience - I don't know you from beans, but i think we'd get along. I don't care if you've posted 49 other times on aliens and bigfoot and corrupt politics or whatever else as someone pointed out ... your sarcasm is welcomed by people with a sense of humor and humility like myself... and this is nothing more than clever editorial-ism on the saturated topic of the "NWO, Zionist Rothschild Infused 30th Summer Olympiad of Terror and Non-Coincidence".

People, this IS the RANT forum! Good Grief, let the man be!

edit on 8/9/2012 by AJ1123TKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
OMG! ITS ACTUALLY HAPPENING IN ATS RIGHT NOW LIVE!

THE BIGGEST THREAD FAIL OF THE WEEK RIGHT HERE & BEFORE YOUR VERY EYES!

edit on 10/8/2012 by Mickierocksman because: Ok, it may be in the rant section..... so my dig is as good as the OP dig!

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
By the title of your thread, I'd say that you are the one doing the fear mongering here.

Peace

I'd agree with you except this is in the rant forum.So,that's the first clue he wasn't serious.

Unless,this was moved.

By the way,the op is dead on.He could've worded it a bit better though.
edit on 10-8-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

Yes, it started out in general conspiracies. Rant would have been way more suitable...the flaming prob wouldn't have been as bad.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
reply to post by nightstalker78

Yes, it started out in general conspiracies. Rant would have been way more suitable...the flaming prob wouldn't have been as bad.

Thanks,make much more sense now

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Thread abandoned by OP. Big surprise.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by AJ1123TKE

You hit the nail on the head. Seriously! Thank you for getting it.
==============================================================================
To the rest of you:

I have been a member here for longer than most posting in this thread. One of us, as someone stated?
I would never stoop so low.

The thread in no way violates ATS T&C's.

It takes a great mind to be this witty and sarcastic. Miss the point? Probably so.

Biggest fail this week....
Michael Jacksons Bird Shat
Seriously? A thread about bird s h i t?

Fear mongering? Do you understand the meaning of fear mongering when you state that allegedly I am fear mongering? I am not, I am one of those ex professional athletes who takes sport and holds it in the highest regards, and It is insulting to think that people have such ill will towards the human race, especially at a global sporting event. Shame on you.

My 15 minutes was up long ago, back in the John Lear days when we used to go toe to toe here on ATS.
There is no misleading Title. At that exact time 4:35 Am UK time, someone was getting up and getting ready to go out, get a crumpet and a tea & head over to the stadium to watch the Olympics,
Here is another one of my many threads that have made it to front page and STAYED there for days.
SOmething R Frequency and E Class this way comes
So 15 minutes or 8 years of fame? you be the judge. Do you understand what I am saying here? HINT: You'd have to go back to the John Lear days to figure this one out.

Someone made a comment about my contributions, when they them self have done nothing but bitch and complain in threads. It takes guts and self esteem to open up your mind to the world and let them in on your own personal thoughts, It is hard to do, you should try it sometime, thesmokingman, Jicale, or whomever else hasn't actually contributed. YOU DO NOT CONTRIBUTE UNTIL YOU OPEN UP YOUR PERSONAL THOUGHTS BY CREATING A THREAD! Lurking, trolling, useless posts in forms of quick replies are nothing of any sort of contributing.

You used PIOUS: Do you understand the English language? Pious is a religious adjective. While I understand that you might think that pious means hypocrite, while referring to my thread, there is nothing religious about it. Hence you should have used hypocrite. Not PIOUS as it makes you seem like you do not understand the proper usage of adjectives.

Pissed off? I am one of the only ones who normally is posting about fun, positive outlooks on life. So yes when I see ATS being lit up by all this negative doom and gloom ill will towards our brothers and sisters, it is kind of a piss poor attitude I will have towards the topic. To the contrary of your belief I have actually been awarded, on numerous occasions, ATS Contribution points by mods for being positive and having something better to say than the average individual on here. WINK! You know who you are!

So you all keep talking about signs? What? like the triangular light fixtures on Olympic stadium? Seriously? ARE YOU F A K I N G KIDDING ME? Do you know what kind of technology went into making that stadium happen? LOOK IT UP! Its yet another marvel of glorious efforts that our fellow man has created. Understand the technology before you make the crass remarks. Illuminati lights? do you know how FAKING retarded you sound when you say that? No wonder your life long goal is to be manager at White Castle.

Disappeared? I wouldn't make it that easy on you!

END RANT!

edit on 10-8-2012 by misfitofscience because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

is that a violin I hear?sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.
edit on 10/8/2012 by glen200376 because: how's that for a one liner to annoy the o.p.?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

To my amusement I actually watched your owl video...it made up for the stupidity of the thread.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Epic thread Fail

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Dude, how does it feel to dig your own grave and dive in it like an epic ATS whore? Don't tell me cause I don't care.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves for falling for my misleading title because obviously this week my star count hasn't been meeting my demands.

I really hope that during the closing ceremony a huge meteor falls on your head. Have a failing day.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Honestly to me...the OP sounds like someone whose pissed off they were "duped" into believing the Olympic doom theories...told a bunch of people at work, some friends some family so he could then be perceived as some sort of genius/prophet if something happened....

but since nothing has they are making fun of him etc...and hes feeling a little silly and needed to rage on the place that brought him those theories in the first place....

that's my theory tho lol...

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by kat2684
There is nothing shameful about keeping yourself on your toes, reports of warships, large amount of troops, poor security, missing uniforms, and casket liners, is hardly customary for the Olympics. I would blame the Olympics for creating the suspiscion, when casket liners are reported being purchased what is someone to expect?

I like the way you think, too bad the OP seems too retarded to realize this is how most people on ATS see it, i.e. REALISTICALLY.

You are a failure OP, if you don't notice your own utter hypocrisy there is either somethig seriously wrong with you or you are trolling.

I hope you get banned, bye.
edit on 10/8/12 by ThisIsNotReality because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I think this thread backfired on you a little....

"When keeping it real goes terribly wrong"

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by misfitofscience
reply to post by AJ1123TKE

You hit the nail on the head. Seriously! Thank you for getting it.
==============================================================================
To the rest of you:

I have been a member here for longer than most posting in this thread. One of us, as someone stated?
I would never stoop so low.

The thread in no way violates ATS T&C's.

It takes a great mind to be this witty and sarcastic. Miss the point? Probably so.

Biggest fail this week....
Michael Jacksons Bird Shat
Seriously? A thread about bird s h i t?

Fear mongering? Do you understand the meaning of fear mongering when you state that allegedly I am fear mongering? I am not, I am one of those ex professional athletes who takes sport and holds it in the highest regards, and It is insulting to think that people have such ill will towards the human race, especially at a global sporting event. Shame on you.

My 15 minutes was up long ago, back in the John Lear days when we used to go toe to toe here on ATS.
There is no misleading Title. At that exact time 4:35 Am UK time, someone was getting up and getting ready to go out, get a crumpet and a tea & head over to the stadium to watch the Olympics,
Here is another one of my many threads that have made it to front page and STAYED there for days.
SOmething R Frequency and E Class this way comes
So 15 minutes or 8 years of fame? you be the judge. Do you understand what I am saying here? HINT: You'd have to go back to the John Lear days to figure this one out.

Someone made a comment about my contributions, when they them self have done nothing but bitch and complain in threads. It takes guts and self esteem to open up your mind to the world and let them in on your own personal thoughts, It is hard to do, you should try it sometime, thesmokingman, Jicale, or whomever else hasn't actually contributed. YOU DO NOT CONTRIBUTE UNTIL YOU OPEN UP YOUR PERSONAL THOUGHTS BY CREATING A THREAD! Lurking, trolling, useless posts in forms of quick replies are nothing of any sort of contributing.

You used PIOUS: Do you understand the English language? Pious is a religious adjective. While I understand that you might think that pious means hypocrite, while referring to my thread, there is nothing religious about it. Hence you should have used hypocrite. Not PIOUS as it makes you seem like you do not understand the proper usage of adjectives.

Pissed off? I am one of the only ones who normally is posting about fun, positive outlooks on life. So yes when I see ATS being lit up by all this negative doom and gloom ill will towards our brothers and sisters, it is kind of a piss poor attitude I will have towards the topic. To the contrary of your belief I have actually been awarded, on numerous occasions, ATS Contribution points by mods for being positive and having something better to say than the average individual on here. WINK! You know who you are!

So you all keep talking about signs? What? like the triangular light fixtures on Olympic stadium? Seriously? ARE YOU F A K I N G KIDDING ME? Do you know what kind of technology went into making that stadium happen? LOOK IT UP! Its yet another marvel of glorious efforts that our fellow man has created. Understand the technology before you make the crass remarks. Illuminati lights? do you know how FAKING retarded you sound when you say that? No wonder your life long goal is to be manager at White Castle.

Disappeared? I wouldn't make it that easy on you!

END RANT!

I'm surprised that you didnt just make another pointless thread for this rant...

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by misfitofscience

You are a faking retard. This post will probably be deleted but I could care less, I'm just speaking the truth.

THERE IS AN ARMY FORCE READY FOR ACTION IN LONDON, if you'd rub the # out of your eyes you'd realize THAT is why most of us are suspicious about the Olympics. I couldn't care less about the lighting, what I DO care about is that whether something happens or not, the public has been tricked into believing this is NORMAL while it's far from. What will security in 2016 look like, tanks surrounding the stadium??

You lack the least sense of reason, all you do is take the "evidence" you can ridicule and ignore the rest against which you have no points to make.

You are a disgrace to ATS
edit on 10/8/12 by ThisIsNotReality because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I, on the other hand, am glad that you are in charge of NOTHING. There is a little thing called freedom of speech that involves more than whining when other people say things that you disagree with. I hope to god that you wake up before it's too late. I won't lose any sleep if that doesn't happen though, we're doing just fine without you.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join