It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson bird shat!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I need to delete my other post... But I don't know how?

It was a stupid heading...

If you are a mod please delete "forget about the virgin Mary" not this post...

Anyway, much like the title states... A bird shat Michael Jackson on my windshield!

Become a fan on Facebook!

ATS TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE

19) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on the Websites within posts, private messages, avatars and/or signatures without prior written permission from TAN. You will not choose a username that is the same as a website domain, subdomain, URL, organization, or business for which you are associated. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

20a) Unauthorized Marketing: ATTENTION MARKETERS: You will not engage in efforts of viral or "stealth marketing" on these discussion boards without prior approval of TAN. If marketing activity for the promotion of any other commercial entity outside of these boards is discovered you agree that you are responsible for paying TAN $2.00 US for each "thread view" of the thread(s) in which your marketing messages are contained. Your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Membership for joining these discussion boards signifies your approval of these payment terms.

edit on August 14th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I just see bird poop

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Sorry, all i can see is a bird shat. Cant see any Jackson in there. And you created a facebook page for it? I cant quite figure out if that's just sad, or sinister.

Perhaps next time you could wove the Jackson Shat on my windscreen, into a thread with more, dare I say it, substance.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Wait for it. Someone is going to come along and say it looks like the Virgin Mary.

Then you can sell the entire (now blessed) vehicle for a nice tidy sum.

Peace

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sparda4355

Guys... You are the first people that haven't seen it... But I think it's my fault cause it's not zoomed in...

Look again, black hair eyes nose mouth and even his favorite suit!

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

19) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on the Websites within posts, private messages, avatars and/or signatures without prior written permission from TAN. You will not choose a username that is the same as a website domain, subdomain, URL, organization, or business for which you are associated. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

20a) Unauthorized Marketing: ATTENTION MARKETERS: You will not engage in efforts of viral or "stealth marketing" on these discussion boards without prior approval of TAN. If marketing activity for the promotion of any other commercial entity outside of these boards is discovered you agree that you are responsible for paying TAN $2.00 US for each "thread view" of the thread(s) in which your marketing messages are contained. Your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Membership for joining these discussion boards signifies your approval of these payment terms.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

It looks more like the Grim Reaper to me.

Don't fear the reaper!

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I see it, and I am amused.. lol

but nothing to it .. like a pattern in the clouds.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Yeah dude... It's just fun, that's what it's all about...

People seem to love it

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sparda4355
reply to post by miniatus

Do me a favor?

Become a fan on my Facebook and show your friends?

no

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Hudson69

Okay...

Or don't

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Put it up for sale on E-Bay. I'm sure some idiot will buy it eventualy.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Yeah, that is Michael Jackson.............Get it on ebay..........somebody paid thousands for the face of Christ on a piece of toast a few years ago.............Shamone............

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Muck for luck.

top topics

join