It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-17 ,9-26

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I was informed with no reasoning through email that these dates are supposed to be watch it dates for the East Coast and was wondering what in the hell were they talking about? I am 35 minutes from the atlantic in the middle of the country and want to know if im supposed to be bugging the hell out

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
While you should always have a bugout bag and a plan ready to go, methinks these dates are as significant as October 27 was last year and Dec 21 will be this year. In other words, not significant at all.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
No offense to the op,but I knew one of these threads were going to pop up with all the doom and gloom going on about the west coast. I'm going to go ahead and guess if you did get this email,it means nothing.The dates will come up and go.
edit on 9-8-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by earthart

Who was it from? Friend or family or official agency or gypsy? It didn't give any details as what may be happening?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthart
I was informed with no reasoning through email that these dates are supposed to be watch it dates for the East Coast and was wondering what in the hell were they talking about? I am 35 minutes from the atlantic in the middle of the country and want to know if im supposed to be bugging the hell out

Whatever you do...don't send the person who sent you the email, any money.....

Doom and Gloom scams abound these days....

Des

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Whatever you do...don't send the person who sent you the email, any money.....

Doom and Gloom scams abound these days....

Des

But this guy from Nigeria told me that if I cashed this check for him I could keep half of it...and would be saved from doom and gloom...

edit on 9-8-2012 by scorpiosin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by scorpiosin

Just make that check out to me...I'll make sure he gets it.....

Des

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by earthart

Those are the dates for the supposed Nibiru fly-bys that John Moore and Mike Harris claimed that they have recieved insider knowledge to look out for.

Just giving an explanation for why you were warned about those dates, not saying I believe in them so don't beat me up for posting this.

Here's another interview with Kerry Cassidy and Cliff High calling in with John Moore about this claim. It's long but gave me some insight on if this claim is a hoax, disinformation or the real thing.

After watching the whole video, I truly believe John Moore and Mike Harris are telling the truth, but as Cliff High points out, they are probably being fed disinformation by some government agency.

So I wouldn't bug out just yet. I'm on the East Coast too and will be vacationing in Ocean City, MD during part of this predicted time frame. I'll do my best to notify everyone here on ATS if I see a huge wave coming at me while I'm on the beach.
edit on 9-8-2012 by iwan2ski because: Added more info

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I sure am glad these 'watch it dates' never apply to the southwestern Michigan area. I get to watch from afar if the brown stuff is gonna be flying around.

new topics

top topics

join