It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Do Australian's Hate America

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalWabbit
reply to post by alldaylong

Thank you for the fiction. Now here is the real reason The US entered WWI :- The US had huge economic investments with the British and French. If they were to lose, then they would not be able to pay the U.S. debt back (amounting to about two billion dollars while Germany only borrowed a mere 27 million). If the Allies could not pay back all the loans made to them by the American bankers, the US economy could collapse. France and England were financing their war with US loans. In addition, they were buying massive amounts of arms from the US on credit. The US wanted to make sure that it got paid back. Germany also purchased arms, but in a much more limited fashion.

You do realize that Germany declared war on the US on December 11th, 1941. The US never declared war on Germany. So your whole basis is faulty

Did you bother to read the post? We are talking WW I NOT WW II

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by malachi777

After the last hate-fest, I thought everything was cool with our aussie cousins down under.

What the heck?

Why can't we all just come together and despise the french?

What do you call a pointless race that covers 2,200 miles throughout France? The French.

Want to speed up your computer? Try this simple tip, just install the French version of your favorite programs, they run at least twice as fast.

Why does the French flag have Velcro? So the blue and red sections can easily be removed during a time of war.
edit on 10-8-2012 by KaiserSoze because: You can say what you like about the French,,,,,,,,,,

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Boomstix

Hi There Boomstix! I love that you destroyed my artwork with a crooked rocket firing its engines in reverse. You could have made the flames going the correct direction. In honor of your class D artwork, I have made a wonderful gift for you as well. I hope you like it.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong
America, Australia, Canada, New Zealand etc are all the "off spring" of Great Britain. Off spring do often fall out with each other but soon make up again.

US America is not our offspring. The 13 colonies were, but not the USA.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by KaiserSoze

Originally posted by beezzer

After the last hate-fest, I thought everything was cool with our aussie cousins down under.

What the heck?

Why can't we all just come together and despise the french?

What do you call a pointless race that covers 2,200 miles throughout France? The French.

Want to speed up your computer? Try this simple tip, just install the French version of your favorite programs, they run at least twice as fast.

Why does the French flag have Velcro? So the blue and red sections can easily be removed during a time of war.
edit on 10-8-2012 by KaiserSoze because: You can say what you like about the French,,,,,,,,,,

Brilliant!

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Have you seen those French Army Knives?
No scissors or tweezers, just 6 corkscrews and a white flag.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by malachi777
reply to post by Boomstix

Hi There Boomstix! I love that you destroyed my artwork

Artwork? Now that you are done with the Etch-A-Sketch are you going to start gluing macaroni together and sprinkle it with glitter?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by binkman

Originally posted by alldaylong
America, Australia, Canada, New Zealand etc are all the "off spring" of Great Britain. Off spring do often fall out with each other but soon make up again.

US America is not our offspring. The 13 colonies were, but not the USA.

I was always lead to believe there was something called "The American War Of Independence" which was fought so the 13 colonies could be independent from Great Britain. It really must have been called "The 13 Colonies War Of Independence" then.

Silly me.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by KaiserSoze

Simplicity sells! Isn't that how you found a wife? It sure wasn't due to your sense of humor, or lack thereof. You better shower before she gets home, that orange coloring on your crotch may get you in trouble....Oh and put away those Cheetos, my friend.

Come on KaiserSoze, Let's see if you can outwit me. I would absolutely love the challenge. I will private message you some ideas just so we can begin on the highest level.

edit on 10-8-2012 by malachi777 because: addition

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Sorry, I've run out of jokes. I guess I'm at my wits end.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by KaiserSoze
[

Thank God! I was out too!!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Loud, ignorant, stupid and too religious. Also because yanks flood the entertainment markets (tv, film, music) with more brain garbage than anyone.

I also hate Indians (from India) because they are obnoxious, rude and small minded.

That said I never preempt my disdain towards anyone. In fact I quite like some yanks. I'm just never surprised when I encounter stupidity. But then I get reminded of the young Americans walking into an Indian restaurant in Saigon "what kind of food is this?" facepalm. "oh, is it anything like barbecue." facepalm. Seriously.Dumb.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Here's the only two things that are good in Australia...

and

and

edit on 11-8-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Umm that's 3 things

Are you American?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I never knew they hated me, I mean all the aussies I met have been super cool with me, I mean I never felt a beef soley because I was american, instead I felt kinda close to them IDK man seem to have a lot of things in commmon w me...

I mean damn, I don't make executive desc ions of this country.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Ive never met an Australian that hated me!
I mean if some do I already know why. Theyre real real jealous. You see, in Australia everything is trying to kill them... from teeny jellyfish to poisonous kitties ready to pounce. They cant even go hiking.. everything is deadly down there. Here.. no poisonous jellyfish that kill ya and our kitties arent venomous. If a spider bites us we go get a shot to stop the necrosis or hurt for a bit, rarely die. There they cant pee in the woods without something attacking their privates and killing them.

Voila.. Ive solved the problem and now we can work toward US/Aussie peace.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
There they cant pee in the woods without something attacking their privates and killing them.

and that's why we're tougher and play football without helmets and padding

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by aaron2209

There they cant pee in the woods without something attacking their privates and killing them.

EXACTLY!! And thats why we need guns. See we're making headway here..

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
It breaks down to this.

Aussie Footballers play without helmets.

American Footballers play with helmets.

Aussies think they are more manly because of this.

American Football is more popular than Aussie Rules.

That's it.

Yup.

It's that simple.

I'm from America but I just want to say...
Go Collingwood Magpies

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by aaron2209

I see the Aussies aren't doing very well in the Olympics though,
But then, if they could run they wouldn't have been Australians in the first place.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join