It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorists in Syria withdraw from Aleppo

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by all2human
reply to post by michaelbrux

Forget it, I am not going to engage with you ..if i was to show you a tree you would say it's a can opener..
it's not a secret the USA and other nations are and have been supporting the overthrow of the Syrian govt.
Now it seams you just want to pick a fight,why am i not surprised
.. feel free to spin your wheels...i have some toast to make...ive laid out my point numerous times...in regards to yours..i stand unconvinced

edit on 10-8-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

and Assad has been supporting the overthrow of the American system...that plan has blown up in his face.

the only plot Assad is trying to overcome at present is the one that he implemented...

the people he calls terrorists may be withdrawing...but the thing that will take him out is standing firm.

edit on 11-8-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Turkey has sent a first batch of anti-air, shoulder-carried Stinger missiles to Syrian rebels in Aleppo,
The West have started World War 3, if they think Russia, China, Iran will just sit back we are kidding, because they will respond shortly. Maybe the Mayan people were warning of 2012 because they see this going to happen, maybe earth has been here, done this before, remember Radiation was found in Iraq, India, Pakistan some years back, it was dated as far back as 11,000 year old.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
One of your friends Brux?lol
why arnt you on the war band wagon against China and its brutal human rights abuses?Darfur?Turkey? really Brux?Saudi Arabia?How about here in America where the constitution is walked all over,nothing?
What about the horrendous states left in 'liberated' Afghanistan or Iraq?Libya?Abu Graib?is that what you desire?
Syria has never done anything overtly towards the USA,which in my opinion is being a big bully for Israel.
Quote "but the thing that will take him out is standing firm"......Ya bombs ,just what you wanted Brux

Time to put your action figures away,and turn off the slipknot..
(takes deep breath)
i am a very open minded individual,i'd love to understand your reasoning and point of view though I have to admit it would be refreshing if you just got to your point(checks nails) we can start fresh from there.. and while your at it add some links and sources to your presumtions and wild claims...i know i can back mine up

edit on 11-8-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Only because we agree that the good guys probably are not all that good does not mean there is a good guy in that mess.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux

Originally posted by all2human
reply to post by michaelbrux

Forget it, I am not going to engage with you ..if i was to show you a tree you would say it's a can opener..
it's not a secret the USA and other nations are and have been supporting the overthrow of the Syrian govt.
Now it seams you just want to pick a fight,why am i not surprised
.. feel free to spin your wheels...i have some toast to make...ive laid out my point numerous times...in regards to yours..i stand unconvinced

edit on 10-8-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

and Assad has been supporting the overthrow of the American system...that plan has blown up in his face.

the only plot Assad is trying to overcome at present is the one that he implemented...

the people he calls terrorists may be withdrawing...but the thing that will take him out is standing firm.

What the hell are you talking about? Assad most likely doesn't care about the American system. The terrorists are withdrawing because they realise they are dead if they do not. I tell you who are standing firm and may prove you otherwise.. Russia and China.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join