It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorists in Syria withdraw from Aleppo

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Insurgents in Syria withdraw from Salahuddin district of Aleppo

www.presstv.ir...

The development comes several hours after the Syrian army said on Thursday that its forces are in full control of the southwestern neighborhood. Meanwhile, the Syrian forces clashed with insurgents in the western city of Hama on Thursday. The government troops also foiled an attempt by the insurgents to infiltrate into Syria from neighboring Lebanon. Also on Thursday, tribesmen clashed with the insurgents in Aleppo’s southern district of Bab al-Neirab.

The terrorists are being sniped and picked off one by one, just goes to show that without air support NATO is useless. I say NATO here because this is primarily a NATO and arab state funded operation, with Hillary Clinton at the helm of the ship. Assad needs to cut off their escape from the back route and perform a pincer maneuver and kill all the terrorists.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I have to agree with the thrust of OP's statement.

Since the rebels invaded Damascus they have been noticeably on the back foot. There are few live streams coming out of syria now. The last couple I viewed were out of Aleppo and they were short and intense.

This revolution was hijacked. It would of worked if left to its own devices. Egypt showed the way by demonstrating in a largely peaceful manner with majority support. As soon as you introduce weapons you lose the support of the civilian population.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

So you like Assad! Hmm. Quite clearly you have not read a goddam thing for the last 10 years. A typical dictator. And folks like you call me a sheepie.

NB Last 10 years AT LEAST NOT LAST YEAR ON ATS sheesh!!!!

Please note "read" as in "read" from MANY SOURCES DUH!!!!

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
But...but wait! I thought the use of the word "insurgent" was only allowed to be used when it benefited the warmongering? You can't call the FSA "insurgents" ! That's sooooo politically incorrect.

But true.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
This is civil war. West and Arab states clearly support rebels with arms, money,training and political backing but the people who fight are predominantly Syrians. Not to mention that govenrment forces are also supported by foreign countries.
Tell me, if civil war is over - why so many Syrian high ranked politicans run like the wind ,leaving prestigious positions in their homeland?
This mess will go on, and it might even escalate. Despite propaganda from one side or another.
I see one positive spot in all this tragic development - Hamas supports anti-Assad rebels on the ground in Syria and you just called them terrorists. You start to understand.
edit on 9-8-2012 by ZeroKnowledge because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-8-2012 by ZeroKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by yorkshirelad

The point being made is that if Assad is to be removed from power it should come from the will of his own people,not by a bunch of foreign funded mercenaries,locally bought militias,or soldiers faced with defection or death
we all know the guy is not a saint , nor are the people who want him removed from power
he will just be replaced by a different a##hole..
how else will freedom take root, if not naturally,...but we all know that's a joke

edit on 9-8-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Love the title - instead of terrorist should read EL CIAteh...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Lovely. So the rebels have had enough, are retreating out of Aleppo and most likely swarms of innocents have been killed because of those cowards. Watch for the blame game on Assad which is already starting on some of the news here in Australia.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by yorkshirelad

So you like Assad! Hmm. Quite clearly you have not read a goddam thing for the last 10 years. A typical dictator. And folks like you call me a sheepie.

NB Last 10 years AT LEAST NOT LAST YEAR ON ATS sheesh!!!!

Please note "read" as in "read" from MANY SOURCES DUH!!!!

If Assad is a dictator, so is the Queen of England, the royal family in Saudi Arabia and other royalty around the world. If we are going to get rid of thm all... the above should fall also. Where is your evidence of Assad being a TYPICAL dictator?

Its one thing to make accusations, its another to provide evidence and back your accusations up. Obviously you just get your daily dribble from your reputable mainstream media.
edit on 9-8-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Insurgents in Syria withdraw from Salahuddin district of Aleppo

www.presstv.ir...

The development comes several hours after the Syrian army said on Thursday that its forces are in full control of the southwestern neighborhood. Meanwhile, the Syrian forces clashed with insurgents in the western city of Hama on Thursday. The government troops also foiled an attempt by the insurgents to infiltrate into Syria from neighboring Lebanon. Also on Thursday, tribesmen clashed with the insurgents in Aleppo’s southern district of Bab al-Neirab.

The terrorists are being sniped and picked off one by one, just goes to show that without air support NATO is useless. I say NATO here because this is primarily a NATO and arab state funded operation, with Hillary Clinton at the helm of the ship. Assad needs to cut off their escape from the back route and perform a pincer maneuver and kill all the terrorists.

Glad to hear this information, its probably the same terrorist insurgents that led the revolt in Libya as well’ I wonder how many prisoners was freed, how many alquada /USA operatives are inside this revolt.

I love threads that just simply speake the truth.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by all2human

There are many dictatorships around the world who are much worse than Assad. Before all this nonsense started in Syria, Syria was a peaceful country. So to me, whether Assad is good, bad, the boogeyman or not, who ever has funded those terrorists has sent Syria into a state of emergency and pretty much destablised the country as well.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Branding them terrorists? Strong words, I hope you considered the connotations the term implies.

Almost sounds like you are calling for the execution of anyone opposed to status quo...I know you are primarily against Us policy both home and abroad, but to call from the murder or "sniped" of people in a far off land is quite barbaric....

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs
Branding them terrorists? Strong words, I hope you considered the connotations the term implies.

Almost sounds like you are calling for the execution of anyone opposed to status quo...I know you are primarily against Us policy both home and abroad, but to call from the murder or "sniped" of people in a far off land is quite barbaric....

Have you seen the wars lately? I think they are quiet barbaric yet the ones who instigated it can actually kill and pillage what and who ever they want. Yet your worried about what someone says on a website?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

True any war is barbaric, but to call for the execution of every single individual opposed to the Assad regime further propagates the violence you hope to stop.

Violence can not be stopped with more violence.

Edit: do not assume for an instant you know what I worry about. I know what is happening and not blind to the turmoil in Syria. Please don't be a fool.
edit on 9-8-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
The" Professional" loses his professional detatchment a little at the thought of NATOwith a litrle egg on its face....entirely to be expected.....
How many US bashings does this one make Prof?
Just cant wait for the US to crumble?
Want to see America on its knees big boy?
You had better hope and pray........
That this country NEVER goes down!
You better cling to that hope,like a mother to her babe.....because....
IF WE GO DOWN...................................................

WERE TAKING THE REST OF YOU SOBS WITH US!

Swear to God......
so take it from there.....
Bottom Line............................

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
These terrorist are killing woman and children to accuse Assad
its easy when you have the media on their side with the same goal .. to topple Assad

who are supporting those woman and baby killers ?

OSAMA .. errr i mean OBAMA
the only difference is that obama dont have any beard

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs
reply to post by DarknStormy

True any war is barbaric, but to call for the execution of every single individual opposed to the Assad regime further propagates the violence you hope to stop.

Violence can not be stopped with more violence.

Edit: do not assume for an instant you know what I worry about. I know what is happening and not blind to the turmoil in Syria. Please don't be a fool.
edit on 9-8-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

From my point of view the Rebels in Syria are nothing more than terrorists. If this was to happen in my country, My government would be bombing every aspect of an uprising like Assad is. The USA went to Afghanistan to kill terrorists, even Iraq apparently, so why is it unjust for Assad to not spare the lives of people who are putting Syria in a state of emergency and will most likely continue to fight putting more innocents at risk of perishing?

Your right, violence does not stop violence.. But imagine the same happening in your country because of a minority who disagree with your governments policies.. To add to that, Imagine China or Russia funding that minority to make sure your government collapses and a new government is put in place..

What is happening in Syria is against international law.. Funding militias and weaponising them is the fault of the West and no-one else. Assad has every right to protect his people to the best of his ability. If the Rebels are hiding amongst the people, then they are nothing more than cowards and deserve to die.. I hope Assad wipes his ass with every last one of them.. Assad is no saint, but neither are western leaders.

BTW, I am not a fool. I agree with your post but unfortunetly, the rebels will continue to put innocents at risk if they are not eliminated. They are taking over cities and turning them into warzones for christsake.... They are terrorists. It would be no different to gangs in L.A taking over California and calling themselves freedom fighters.
edit on 10-8-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
This is good news.

Assad is not, and could not be, a dictator. Saying that shows either ignorance or bias.

These "insurgents" "rebels" "fsa" "terrorists" are documented foreigners, trained and armed by NATO and deployed against civilian centres. Terrorists, supported by terrorist states, trying to spread their terrorism into countries that would prefer to live peacefully. And yes, Syria is a peaceful country, certainly not perfect in some ways, but peaceful, where different faiths have live side by side for centuries.

I've noticed a few threads lately about Al Qaeda being allies ... and people really are surprised. All war is fuelled by the same group of warmongers in washington and london. Been that way for many, many years.

Just to clarify, the reason that this is good news is because the deaths of all these mercenaries will help stabilise the region, something that is desperately needed. Killing the killers will save innocent lives. Old fashioned concept i know.
edit on 10-8-2012 by harryhaller because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Assad does not look like typical crazy dictator. He sounds like a smart person.
Time will tell...

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I don't think they should be killed, I think Syria should distinguish between the ignorant, the greedy, and the power hungry.

Once they differentiate between these three people who create the bulk of FSA fighters, then based on these descriptions Syria should punish them.

The power hungry and greedy should be sentenced to death, the ignorant should be educated and then released. This is important, there are a lot of Muslims who have been mislead by Western nations and their pawns in the Gulf region. They think this is Jihad.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join