Terrorists in Syria withdraw from Aleppo

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Well Camoron here in the UK has given £5million to these terrorists, while people here in the UK are struggling to live. If there are any brits in Syria (terrorists) Then I hope Assad catches them and rendictions them to some other country and at the very least water boards them. Till they spill the beans on who sent them into Syria to comit murder and terrorise the Syrian people. Once thats done then I expect to see Camoron and his cronies stand trial for aiding terrorists.This goes for any one who has helped the terrorists. Lets hope that creature hillary is stood in the dock along side him. Would also be nice to see Obama the Nobel peace prize winner in the dock also.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

I'm just trying to clarify something. according to your standards – given your notion towards Israel and the west -were they right in bombing the terrorists in Gaza ?

Bombing in Syria:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

I think you already know the answer, it is all a matter of who you regard as terrorist. That will eventually derail the discussion in to "is Palestinians terrorists or not".

In my opinion you should leave that discussion for a relevant thread.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
i don't understand where people are getting the idea that the rebels are terrorists.. it seems pretty clear that the country is in civil war.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Is Syria an Apartheid State?

Do people that support the Syrian state as it is also support slavery?

When people root for Assad, are they rooting for a forced labor regime when their civil war is over and its time to rebuild?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Gwampo

Because it's yet another excuse to depict the west as evil imperialist war mongers.
Didn't you read the 1000 or more threads saying “Evil USA bla bla bla” ?

All the while, those same people forget how foreign forces like Iran and Hezbollah are aiding Asad forces.
Relevant thread here

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gwampo
i don't understand where people are getting the idea that the rebels are terrorists.. it seems pretty clear that the country is in civil war.

There's a big difference between a civil war and a proxy war, please try to research that a bit because it will help you gain a better understand of the situation.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational
Given your notion towards Israel and the west -were they right in bombing the terrorists in Gaza ?

Depends on whether Israel considers Gaza to be Israeli land or not?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
So these rebels have al cia da within their ranks? So al cia da are now Syrians? A bit like Iraq there was no al cia da there until the west invaded the place. Same with Lybia, no al cia da until the west started to attack Lybia. Now the wests war on al cia da is at a truce? Whilst al cia da are fighting to liberate Syria? The west are now supplying them with materials? Here in the UK Camororn has said that they are providing mobile phones and medical supplies to the rebels. (terrorists) £5 million that we need here in the UK as our economy is flat lining. People here are strugglng to survive, not helped by the cuts the govt has imposed on us. Yet they can send money to Syrian rebels ??

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
This thread has nothing to do with liking or disliking Assad. This thread is about showing clearly that the CIA Mossad backed fighters are losing to a well trained army. This thread is about how a nation and its leader whether we like him or not has the right to defend itself against foreign invasion.
It's so funny when you see Anderson Cooper still pushing the propaganda for this farce. Saying that Assad is firing on civilians, but failing to mention that the foreign fighters are using the civilians as shields as a way to push this big lie. Hillary Clinton along with others should be all shackled in handcuffs and put in jail for their role in pushing us all closer to a world war.
These people make me sick.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

Irellivant..Assad was freely elected with 97% of the votes ,and the same argument of slavery could be made within any state...this is NOT a civil war..
And its not being 'pro Assad',nor is it ' USA bashing'...it's being a supporter of due process and the law,uncovering the truth,and doing our part because the media hasnt in uncovering and revealing the scheme thats going on here.
edit on 10-8-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by all2human

Assad was freely elected with 97% of the votes

You know what I find tragically funny….. I think that you actually believe that to be true

The people on ATS who support Assad make me sick ( I am not saying that you do) I mean I read one report about a 40 year old man watching his son being gang raped by 3 security service persons. How can anyone call the people who fight against this evil “terrorists” is beyond my comprehension.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Prove me wrong.
..I respect your opinion but There are atrocities that happen in every society,Absolutely that's tragic but with that logic we should string all of our leaders up ?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Really please tell me the last time members of the FBI gang raped a 11 year old boy in front of his father then threatened to rape him next and receive no punishment for such an evil crime.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

get over it,i know it's sickening but. there are bigger things going on here like the foreign funded overthrow of a soverign nation,soldiers from every country have commited acts of barbarism..

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gwampo
the rebels are terrorists.. it seems pretty clear that the country is in civil war.

Seems even clearer that the "rebels" aren't even Syrian?

Now to rebel against your own government, it has to be your government in the first place. Rebelling against someone else's government is called invading.

The UK, US and Turkey (NATO) have all admitted "aiding" the "rebels" from externally hosted training camps. This is a foreign funded and driven mercenary assault on a state that is independent and cohesive.

And while we're at it, please explain how the NATO humanitarian intervention with warplanes has benefited anyone but the arms dealers? Dead soldiers all round, dead insurgents, dead innocents, everyone dead except the guys running the whole show ...

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

97%? Doesn't that number seem fabricated given the current situation?

Or are you suggesting that Assad is fighting an 18 month insurgency against 3% of the Population?

I heard that Hussein was 'elected' to his presidency with numbers that high...considering that he was hung from his neck along with all his friends make you wonder just a bit if Baath Party policy includes lying pathologically concerning popularity.

Either way...at this point Assad and his supporters are only lying to themselves. The city I live in isn't bombed out and the people aren't refugees...

but if you guys, in your search for truth and denial of ignorance, want to believe that somehow this is a victory for Assad over terrorists and their Western backers...have fun in the land of make believe.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Great Post The Professional, as always!

Star, Flag, and Bump.

These foreign terrorists need to get the heck out of Syria. Regardless of how the media spins it Assad is actually the good guy in all this. I'm not saying he is a great person in the grand scheme of things, but in the current situation in Syria he is the good guy.

I never thought I would ever consider Assad as "the good guy".

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux

97%? Doesn't that number seem fabricated given the current situation?

Or are you suggesting that Assad is fighting an 18 month insurgency against 3% of the Population?

I heard that Hussein was 'elected' to his presidency with numbers that high...considering that he was hung from his neck along with all his friends make you wonder just a bit if Baath Party policy includes lying pathologically concerning popularity.

Either way...at this point Assad and his supporters are only lying to themselves. The city I live in isn't bombed out and the people aren't refugees...

but if you guys, in your search for truth and denial of ignorance, want to believe that somehow this is a victory for Assad over terrorists and their Western backers...have fun in the land of make believe.

listen i think your missing my point,i will agree with you the numbers seem fudged, but i can garantee Syria isnt the only state where this happens
what i dont support is the illegal meddling of a country from outside powers while its in a civil dispute..

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Cool. Calling them terrorists.

Well I guess ATS can pride itself on smearing words as badly as fox news.

You know, Geroge Washington was a terrorist...

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join