It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked Pentagon Video - Flu Vaccine Use to Modify Human Behavior

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I just watched this video. I cannot get verification but it looks authentic. It talks about a proposal of spreading a virus through vaccines with the intent of changing undesirable human behaviour. In this case it talks about the manipulation of a gene that will make people no longer believe in God..

Has anyone got any more info on this.. It makes you wonder what might be in vaccines already and explains why they try so hard to get people to take them.

edit on 9-8-2012 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

This video is actually quite old, it was first posted some time last year and it was discovered to be a hoax. It was also just posted about a day or two ago and it reached the front page, even though it was old and a hoax. Perhaps do a quick search next time.

Recent thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Old thread:

edit on 9/8/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I can't tell if it is legit or not... but something like this would not surprise me in the least. I could imagine them wanting to remove the "Belief In God" so they can move right in and fill in that newly vacated spot as the personal savior of each person's world. :shk:

Hopefully someone will come through with more information. Good find either way. It makes you think for sure.

edit on 8/9/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

ok ty i will ask for its closure..)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

This video is actually quite old, it was first posted some time last year and it was discovered to be a hoax. It was also just posted about a day or two ago and it reached the front page, even though it was old and a hoax. Perhaps do a quick search next time.

Recent thread:

Old thread:

It may be "quite old." ('05 is quite old?). Does that make it any less valid? I think not. As a matter of fact, the video seems very valid to me. The presenter seems to know exactly what he is talking about. That is not merely a script for a fake video that he is repeating.

He gives evidence that he could be saying a lot more than what he does say. You will notice also that he is differential to the questioner in the back row of the small auditorium, and that questioner seems to have the power to interrupt and get more details if he feels the need.

I suspect that this quick debunking attempt of this video for no better grounds than stated by this poster is no less than an official disinfo effort.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
WOW!

I agree this looks and sounds real.

This thread should be left OPEN for all to see.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
double post?.
edit on 9-8-2012 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Im currently studying Chemtrails for a website im helping to create, and trust me, this is one of our lesser problems!!

The crap ive found out is enough to make me invest in some super space suit! lol

Know where i can get one?

@voidhawk, ya! lol

Just added you, so I can locate you easier, Im forever referencing a couple of your threads!

edit on 9-8-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

The supposed image of the two different brain scans actually shows the same brain and it's actually the brain of a 43 year old meth addict, taken from an article in the Dec 2010 issue of Neurology​. The audio does not match the motions of the speaker properly because it has been dubbed over the video, that's not what they are really saying. It's a hoax.

metabunk.org...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
WOW!

I agree this looks and sounds real.

This thread should be left OPEN for all to see.

Why when the same video was just posted only a day ago and the thread reached the front page for all to see? How many times must we post the same topic even after it manages to gain a lot of attention? Attention to a hoax might I add...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Interesting video. I have seen some claiming that this has been debunked, but, reviewing those threads, I don't see any actual proof that it is a fake. Not saying it is or isn't, just saying those threads didn't prove it one way or another.

In reviewing the video, including full screen, I didn't see any out of sync lip movements. Even if there were some, that isn't proof of a fake. I have personally viewed movies on Netflix that were out of sync between the picture and the voices. That happens on occasion with digital stuff. Not often there, but it can happen.

Well, that aside, the idea of something being placed in the vaccines would not surprise me. In fact, all things considered, I would be surprised if they were just vaccines. Consider the push for people to get them. The swine flu was less deadly overall than standard strains of flu have been, yet that vaccine was pushed HARD at people. For a while, you could not go anyplace that offered shots without HUGE signs for the swine flu vaccination. Not the same size as those for standard flu shots, but really large ones. People were scared, and pressured into getting this shot. With that much campaigning, you have to wonder WHY. A strain less worrisome than normal, but they pushed that shot far more? Something doesn't add up there. I don't know if this video is real or not, but I do know I don't do flu shots. The above reasons aside, the blasted things give me the flu, then I catch it later. I have even gotten sick when my husband got a shot. When neither of us did, I didn't get ANY flu those years. I am not alone in that, and that alone is reason to avoid them. The idea that something else could be in there is another reason. The government has, after all, been known to do experiments on people without their consent, or even knowledge, in the past. Is it really a stretch to think they could use a vaccine for such purposes?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

Recent thread:

Old thread:

Quite right.

Thread closed

top topics

join