It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freaky Guy Doesn't Blink for over 13 minutes during Sen Sanders Speech.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Who is the guy behind Senator Bernie Sanders ?

Watch the whole vid and see if he blinks. He's got to be an android of some sort or else his eyeballs are as dry as the saharan desert.

Freaky stuff indeed.

Thoughts ?

* Ned

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned

Haha, I almost thought you were seriously thinking that. Whew.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

He does look a bit like Data.

Pretty weird.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Hes a Reptilian
Wonder if he goes home and eats his wife's cat !

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
He has evidently learned a little trick that some kids use--so I learned from a daughter th used to do it to me. You can out stare somebody and not blink by every so slightly lowering your eyelids just a fraction. That gets the juices flowing just enough to avoid a full blink.

Blinking is a sign of weakness so some people think.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Hey now, if you look at him long enough....He almost looks like a relative of that Shape shifter from Deep Space 9. Remember the security chief? Oh well... It does look a little flat... His eyes even seem to make contact around :58.

Of course, I hope we're not serious any more than the poster above me...lol... but it sure does raise one thing. He doesn't look old or crooked enough to have been elected. A page maybe? It must be hell working in a place where just sitting down for a moment can get you ...well, however many minutes of fame the windbag has to go on about something.
Talk about life in a fish bowl.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

You mean Odo? Kinda looks like him too, indeed.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DjangoPhat

He does look a bit like Data.

Pretty weird.

I'm a bit older so I automatically thought of Bishop from Alien. Hmmm there is a resemblence too !

Peace *

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
dont look into his eyes its a trick, they want you to be hypnotized by his unblinking remote brainwashing.

but yea, that guy keeps his eyes open for as much of the video as i was willing to watch. i made it about half way and got tired of it. the speech is way more interesting though.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Actually watching the video back on my 80 inch LED, he clearly (maybe not on a 15 inch monitor) blinks for a total count of over 143 blinks.0

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
We need to vote for guys like this Bernie Sanders. How have I never heard this speech?

Also, HOLY CRAP I thought the guy not blinking was a joke. I thought he was a picture behind Sen. Sanders. But then he randomly starts moving around about halfway through the video lol... Weird guy.
edit on 8/8/2012 by OrphenFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
If you had to listen to mind-numbingly vacuous political rhetoric day in and day out, you'd learn to go into a mindless trance too.

"No, I'm listening, Senator. Really I am."

edit on 8-8-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Oh that guy, yeah that is kinda strange.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
There is something downright creepy and unnatural about that.

Did anyone else laugh their butt off while watching it?

I could not keep a straight face.

There were even moments I thought it was a painting and any perceived movement was just my imagination. But nope he is real.

Good catch. That's freaky.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrphenFire
We need to vote for guys like this Bernie Sanders. How have I never heard this speech?

Also, HOLY CRAP I thought the guy not blinking was a joke. I thought he was a picture behind Sen. Sanders. But then he randomly starts moving around about halfway through the video lol... Weird guy.
edit on 8/8/2012 by OrphenFire because: (no reason given)

I thought it was a joke while watching because he looked like a picture, but then he moved...........

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
This put me off on another tangent about "creepy eyes". Every now and then, be it a glimpse of someone on TV, or on a video.. or a picture.. I stop and look, and say to myself.. "This is not natural, there is something wrong here."

Someone left the TV on a few days ago, the local news was on, followed by a pharma commercial. The commercial was very high-res, really good quality. The lighting was excellent. The video consisted of just a doctor facing the camera, from the neck up, talking about who knows what. Anyway.... his eyes. His eyes were completely, and totally black. You could not differentiate between the pupil and the iris. It was just black. The sclera was still white.. but the rest of his eye... just black. I mean no line bordering the iris and the pupil. No difference in contrast whatsoever. His pupils didn't look dilated.. it just looked like he had a giant pupil in the middle of his eye. He too, didn't blink.. and his lids were wide open, exposing the iris completely.

I'm told it isn't possible for someone to have "black eyes", and that it's "not possible" for someone's eyes to change color, barring lighting or reflection phenomena. Yet.. it's clearly possible. You see it with people who are very mentally ill, or the truly deranged. Their eyes glass over and turn almost completely black.

Anyone else ever notice this "black eyes" thing, especially in people that should be considered "normal"? Like news anchors, TV commercials, etc.
edit on 8-8-2012 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I'm not sure what to make of this. Even the weird jaw movements ane the way he moves is beyond creepy.

He just screams out to me that he's a predator. Maybe a psycho who doesn't need the dopamine most people do

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
I'm not sure what to make of this. Even the weird jaw movements ane the way he moves is beyond creepy.

He just screams out to me that he's a predator. Maybe a psycho who doesn't need the dopamine most people do

His small movements are like a robot too.

The only time he looks normal is right at the end when the speech is finishing.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Damn he really didn't blink that whole time.... That's crazy....

<<   2  3 >>

join