Freaky Guy Doesn't Blink for over 13 minutes during Sen Sanders Speech.

page: 2
7
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Okay I watched more. He definitely blinks a few times, but not only that abour once every minute or so he looks down and closes his eyes for nearly a second.

It's as an above posting states, this is all about dominance. Even the roboticesque movements seem to indicate he's operating as if an animal. This guy just isn't human, but is definitely a homo sapien. Me thinks he's psycho.

Look at the very end at about 12:50. Clear blink.
edit on 8-8-2012 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)




posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
Okay I watched more. He definitely blinks a few times, but not only that abour once every minute or so he looks down and closes his eyes for nearly a second.

It's as an above posting states, this is all about dominance. Even the roboticesque movements seem to indicate he's operating as if an animal. This guy just isn't human, but is definitely a homo sapien. Me thinks he's psycho.

Look at the very end at about 12:50. Clear blink.
edit on 8-8-2012 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)


Yeaaaa you can kinda see he blinks a few times, if this was HD it would probably be more clear... I still wouldnt trust this guy around my kids alone...



posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve
 


I wouldn't trust a single person in that room with my kids (not that I have any!!). Probably more than a few pedobears and psychos...



posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Maybe he is looking at one of these?

Weeping angel



posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
youtu.be...

Him not blinking isn't scary. Blinking like this woman does is scary.
edit on 9-8-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions
 


There is a condition, forget where it is called, that people blink less thant they need too. And yes, they do tend to develope eye problems.



posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Really? You decided to make My Post into a thread of its own? C'mon now..



posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
reply to post by unityemissions
 


There is a condition, forget where it is called, that people blink less thant they need too. And yes, they do tend to develope eye problems.


Well I guess that could be it, but even his movements are really freaky. I'm wondering if my mind first notices the non-blinkiness, then looks extra hard for other things that may match a bias towards thinking he's off...so put more weight on these other slightly off things....probably so.



posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions


I'm wondering if my mind first notices the non-blinkiness, then looks extra hard for other things that may match a bias towards thinking he's off...so put more weight on these other slightly off things....probably so.


Fnord yes!

23 SKIDOO!



posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned
 


maybe he is part of the Majestic 12 family or MAJIK 12



posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned
 
Maybe he's taking a nap
you know sleeping with his eyes open.



posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22
 



he is sleeping but his eyelids are painted on!!!
2nd



posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
alas despite looking pretty freaky, this is just a trick of the poor quality and the (obviously poor) encoding of the video, as he moves his head around it becomes slightly easier to see his blinking but not much - as another poster said had it been in HD you would see him blinking alot more.



posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Looks like he does a slow blink at around 10:07
Could have just looked down, but I think he blinks.



posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
In some parts of Asia it is considered rude to blink while making eye contact with a person. You're supposed to briefly look down and blink if having a conversation with a person.



posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
It turns out that the freak is Bernies chief of staff. Apparently he doesn't blink much - there are other videos proving this. Damn, thought this guy was an adroid for sure. Feel sorry for his eyeballs though !!

* Ned



posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
6.45 he blinks


I think it has more to do with pixelation caused by the distance of the man to the camera than him not blinking or being an android or an alien
edit on 10-8-2012 by zerozero00 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
In some parts of Asia it is considered rude to blink while making eye contact with a person. You're supposed to briefly look down and blink if having a conversation with a person.

The best I can get from people around here is a "uuuh yeh" while they stare at their phones.



posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Wow you are right lol.

He looks at first like he is putting the kibosh on the guy, some kind of old school bad mojo.

He does however look like he is blinking with his mouth, maybe he is not of this world.



posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by antar
 


Maybe he is in one of those stares? Mindless staring off into nowhere.





top topics
 
7
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join