It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quit crying about Romney's TAXES!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I don't care for either candidate!

All of you who are starting ALL these boring wasteful threads about Romney's taxes are exactly what this site is meant to avoid! IGNORANCE!

Why?

Because he has been vetted already! He wouldn't have run for President, or been a candidate for Vice, or have even thought about being President if in fact he did not pay taxes for 10 years as some lying traitor stated a few days ago.

You all are MAINSTREAM lap dogs that don't know the first thing about politics! All you all ever do is cry the talking points the MSM puts out and you sound dumb!

Do you really think a man in Romney's position is gonna not pay taxes? Do you really think the Obama administration hasn't had the IRS and everyone else check his records????? If you're that dumb to believe it keep posting you're useless threads about NOTHING.

Did Romney use every loophole to pay less taxes? Probably.

Does he want the MSM and YOU lap dogs digging in to find that he used every loophole and making it out like he's a bad guy for doing it? Probably not.

Truth is, you're either a MSM lap dog, you're an unemployed or lazy person who is jealous of his wealth and jealous that he used loopholes to pay less taxes.

Truth is, you'd hire a good accountant to do the same thing if you were rich, you'd be dumb if you didn't!

Truth is you're jealous, and for those of you who will deny it, it's because you wanna pretend that he's the reason we have all these problems etc etc.... insert conspiracy here.

Truth is, you know I'm right, and you will find every other excuse to deny it and pretend it's because of some other reason.

Truth is, you don't know squat! So cry me a river.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
his tax returns would show any unscrupulous activity .. why is that NOT important? .. and if it's not important, why wouldn't he reveal it ..

Plus I've seen various sites reporting that it's been discovered he's not paid taxes in 10 years prior to the last two he revealed.. that would be pretty damning wouldn't it? .. I would like to see.. it's the republican mantra that if you've got nothing to hide then you shouldn't worry about it ..

Do I think a man in his position wouldn't pay taxes? .. absolutely ... the wealthiest people know about a lot of loopholes.. but again if he's got nothing to worry about .. release the info =) PLAIN AND SIMPLE
edit on 8/8/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
There is a reason why he isn't releasing his taxes. SON IS SHOOK. AIN'T NO SUCH THING AS HALFWAY CROOKS.

edit on 8-8-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Bottom line.. if I were him .. i would just release the information to shut people up so they'd leave it alone.. he's definitely hiding something.. don't kid yourself

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
There is a reason why he isn't releasing his taxes. SON IS SHOOK.

That alone should warrant the IRS to audit him.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
Bottom line.. if I were him .. i would just release the information to shut people up so they'd leave it alone.. he's definitely hiding something.. don't kid yourself

Yeah he's hiding something.....? If that were true, the Obama administration would have the IRS and the Justice dept. do an investigation.

That's what I mean by "you guys don't know anything about politics." !!!!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SadButTrue

Yeah he's hiding something.....? If that were true, the Obama administration would have the IRS and the Justice dept. do an investigation.

Reaaaally now? .. Obama can't tell the IRS to go audit people .. that isn't how it works.. this is an election situation, Obama would absolutely not be able to exert his authority in that manner .. I'm not even sure he could make a request like that regardless.. that isn't how it works.. Not only that, it would be politically unpopular for Obama to use his powers against an election opponent.. don't be silly

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
The Obama campaign is doing exactly what it should be doing.. letting the media pound Romney on the situation.. Romney refusing to release records and these accusations flying are enough to hurt Romney.. even of Obama COULD just tell the IRS to go audit whomever he wanted just because he feels like it .. ( and I'm pretty sure no president would ) .. there's no reason to ... Romney continuing to skirt around it with all this evidence is just giving him rope in which to hang himself.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Reaaaally now? .. Obama can't tell the IRS to go audit people .. that isn't how it works.. this is an election situation, Obama would absolutely not be able to exert his authority in that manner .. I'm not even sure he could make a request like that regardless.. that isn't how it works.. Not only that, it would be politically unpopular for Obama to use his powers against an election opponent.. don't be silly

Sorry bro, if you don't know how this whole thing works, i'm not gonna give it to you in detail, you gotta figure it out yourself.

Hmmm... funny how whenever a GOP is in office there are ethics investigations and other types of investigations for the Demo's and visa versa when there's a Demo in office??

Weird huh? Just do some research bro.

link   
reply to post by SadButTrue

Not buying it.

If Obama did that, he could be tried for abuse of power, which is a felony.

Improper use of authority by someone who has that authority because he or she holds a public office.

legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...

Obama isn't a dictator
Obama would get a ton of bad press if he even could do that
Obama could be blackmailed
Romney is part of the elite class that never gets prosecuted

link   
People should be talking about Ron Paul and how Romney is trying to keep him out of the Convention.

But Romney's taxes should be investigated by all means. If he is guilty of tax evasion he should be prosecuted, along with Obama for fraud and treason if in fact he Is not US born.
edit on 8-8-2012 by IndieA because: spelling

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Sorry bro, if you don't know how this whole thing works, i'm not gonna give it to you in detail, you gotta figure it out yourself.

Hmmm... funny how whenever a GOP is in office there are ethics investigations and other types of investigations for the Demo's and visa versa when there's a Demo in office??

Weird huh? Just do some research bro.

I just told you how it works... and how it doesn't work.. and your response is to say if I don't know you won't tell me? .. are you serious? that's a cop out .. please sir, tell me how the president has the authority to go tell the IRS to go audit his campaign rivals ... it's not happening ..and won't happen.. and you'll never see it happen in your life time..

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Not buying it.

Obama isn't a dictator

Not only that but Obama simply doesn't have the authority to ask the IRS to audit people.. suggesting that Obama has the authority is just asinine .. he request it through proper channels, but he would never get his wish .. if the IRS is going to Audit Romney then they are going to do it based on the information coming out .. the president simply can't do that... and even if the president COULD do that, it won't happen during an election against a rival .. Obama could try to get a bill through congress granting him the authority to audit anyone with the powers of the IRS that he wants.. but that wouldn't pass..

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Not buying it.

Obama isn't a dictator
Obama would get a ton of bad press if he even could do that

Yeah so true! Because there's never been a rich person prosecuted for anything? Good point bro!

Also, that Wolf Blitzer isn't a Mainstreamer or nothing is he? MSM lap dogs, repeating talking points and getting bad info from unreliable sources. EXACTLY WHAT I POSTED EARLY about MSM garbage.
edit on 8-8-2012 by SadButTrue because: added

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Nah... rich and elite are two different things.

You clearly didn't even watch the video. Blitzer was defending Romney..And the video is dissing Wolf. Watch it before you comment.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Yeah so true! Because there's never been a rich person prosecuted for anything? Good point bro!

Let me put what he's saying into perspective... or not even that, I'll put it in my own view... Romney is a very rich politician who knows a lot of powerful people,and he's got the backing I'm sure.. already.. of a lot of corporations who would just love to see him get elected ... that makes you a little less vulnerable than the average joe.. and if you think otherwise.. guess again.. I don't think he's untouchable .. but the topic of his taxes ( or lack thereof ) is a political time bomb .. Obama won't touch it .. ( and can't anyway other than to repeat the news and look like he's a parrot ) .. but Romney, my guess, never will .. and that's because I FIRMLY believe he's done some shady things he wants to keep the public from knowing.. Just because you like him doesn't mean he's a good guy... I don't like either of them ..

But ... I do know how politics works, bro.

Still waiting by the way.. for you to school me on "how this works"

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Nah... rich and elite are two different things.

So do you make that distinction before they are prosecuted for something or after? Nice try though.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

[
So do you make that distinction before they are prosecuted for something or after? Nice try though.

That comes before, regardless... the rich are rich..they could be rich because they inherited, hit the lottery, or just picked a niche market.. my boss is rich because he loves what he's doing.. he's into his 70s and works as hard as the rest of us.. that's passion..

The elite are the elite because they've earned their riches through shady practices, or have moved into that field .. made powerful connections where it's a "scratch my back and I'll scratch yours" .. or "You scratch my back, I'll say I'm going to scratch yours then I'll destroy you" kinds of things.. elite have connections.. elite are less vulnerable than you or I

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Let me put what he's saying into perspective... or not even that, I'll put it in my own view... Romney is a very rich politician who knows a lot of powerful people,and he's got the backing I'm sure.. already.. of a lot of corporations who would just love to see him get elected ... that makes you a little less vulnerable than the average joe.. and if you think otherwise.. guess again.. I don't think he's untouchable .. but the topic of his taxes ( or lack thereof ) is a political time bomb .. Obama won't touch it .. ( and can't anyway other than to repeat the news and look like he's a parrot ) .. but Romney, my guess, never will .. and that's because I FIRMLY believe he's done some shady things he wants to keep the public from knowing.. Just because you like him doesn't mean he's a good guy... I don't like either of them ..

But ... I do know how politics works, bro.

Still waiting by the way.. for you to school me on "how this works"

Done shady things? like use loopholes? Why do you care, or let me guess, you wouldn't right? I wouldn't believe that from anyones mouth.

I'll be proven right when they do come out and all you who parrot MSM talking points realize you were used like so many others. Like him? LOL, don't put words in my mouth.

Politics? If you knew, then you'd know I'm right. Obviously it's the latter.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

How can I do so after? They are never prosecuted.

Bush, Cheney, and Kissinger are still walking around proudly

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join