It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prove you're psychic to me

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I don't believe in psychics and mediums etc... so try and prove me wrong.
Tell me something that would be very hard to know unless you knew me very well.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jNormal

You are a '20 something white male who is of higher than average intelligence who enjoys motorsports, sex, and eating meat. You also have an active Internet connection and think that conspiracy theories may actually exist.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jNormal

I don't believe in psychics and mediums etc

you don't believe....I am fine with that.....why not look at the countless studies that were done by reputable scientists or just try it yourself....

If you already decided.....then that is pretty ignorant of you ...considering the fact that you have yet to be shown either way...

just try it yourself......or look at the evidence.....

request denied....lame..

EDIT:
It would be a challenge to get you to stop convincing yourself of anything and have an open mind..

a true skeptic is skeptical of himself first since it is his perspective that is in question.
edit on 8-8-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Dreine

no

link   
reply to post by jNormal

I had a dream two months ago (after my friend won the belt in his weight class, I wont say what league because its not my place to name drop) that his next opponent would be a black man (not many of the fighters in this league are black, and he himself never fought a black person) and that he will win by uppercut. So far the first part has come true. I am hopeful the second part will come true as well (and no a knockout would not validate my premonition for me, only an uppercut KO would do so).

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jNormal

You are not as normal as you think you are.

Des

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

I'm kind of on the fence. But I'd have to experience something myself to be fully convinced. Also if you are 'psychic' then what can be done to become a psychic? Or are you born with psychic abilities?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
jnormal is rich
sorry as I said in another thread not a psychic but I do see things sometimes..

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jNormal
reply to post by Dreine

no

Well, that proves that I am definitely NOT psychic!

Seriously though, hope you do find some answers to your questions.... thanks for letting me have a little fun, I'll step aside and let the psychics take over from here.

D

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
if jnormal leaves and returns sombody has connected to them

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jNormal

there is something wrong with your right lower leg

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
You were born out of a woman..

link   
reply to post by jNormal

you already are,......get your mind around transcendental thoughts, physics, deep math, ect...

then when you are sufficiently open to the possibility that what is "real" to you is in question.....try it...

we all are, some think they can and do, others think they cant and don't....we are only limited by what we set out to prove....

it helps to think beyond the traditional mental loop of sex and food......ethics and good dose morality help.....

think of a dream when you realize you are dreaming and from then on can do more by your will and are less limited by what you see.
edit on 8-8-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

link   
I knew yesterday that you were going to start this thread today. I would have told you earlier, but I didn't know how to contact you.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jNormal

7 - artichoke

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
You know in the Bible i mean the Old Testament which is the word of Jesus there is a witch that helps the other king kill the king wants to help her and she tells the future real good. And since its the word of Jesus it must be real because Jesus is the christ which is the opposite of the antichrist which is the mark of the beast which is six six six and who is Satan.

And the witch is called the witch of endor like from Star Wars which was a long, long time ago which means that it was real and endor turned into the earth when Jesus made it in a week minus a day which is six days.

the good doctor.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I'm by no means an expert at this, obviously. But, don't most psychics require some sort of contact with the person? By contact, I don't mean digitally. I had always been told that there had to at least be some sort of initial contact.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jNormal

You either live in New Jersey and/or you are from there.

You have some sort of a production company.

Edit: There have been 3 threads on ATS created today about (psychics).

It just occurred to me; even if some of us are right; the authors of these threads; may say we are wrong. You just never know!

edit on 8-8-2012 by caladonea because: add more

link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

I often have lucid dreams but they are meaningless.
I have heard of people visiting mediums and them contacting 'the other side', but is there any techniques that you can recommend to improve my already psychic abilities?

link   
mplaccts hmmm 1 wonders

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join