It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prove you're psychic to me

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
psychics come in all shapes and sizes and just because you dont believe in them dosnt meen they dont exist , a secret to being psychic or reverce psychic lays in knowing a secret of time its self , the presant is ahead of us thus we are our own past , deja-vu ?
you live through a part of time your real self has already lived through we merely catch up with it and catch a glimpse of it not fully understanding what it is or what time realy is ,
we exist in both cosmic or eternal time and only see it in time confused ? try this , ask your self in the future to look in his past and tell you what mistake he made today because with every action you make in your life you are changing his life , a life he already lived through ,
i hope he gives you an answer and you see what im talking about , that voice in your head telling you what to do ? thats him learn to listen and also look into the brains pineal gland and open up more to lifes secrets

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jNormal

I don't know you and can tell you something you will be amazed how i know
You have a toe which is different to all the others

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Why does it have to be about you? I have dreams and intuition that have applied to my life that are personal to me. I have had an intervention from my brother that passed away; he intervened on my behalf and that is a fact to me. I know he saved me....so why do you think you need me to prove that experience to you?
edit on 8-8-2012 by queenofsheba because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jNormal

some close to you consider you to be agoraphobic

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jNormal

I looked into Lucid Dreaming - dream control in order to get a better handle on my abilities. Many people will need different disciplines based on their individual needs. As there are a ton of quacks out there, who are always happy to snag some of your cash for their pockets, I'm extremely wary of even considering SCHOOLS for this unless I manage to stumble upon something that doesn't smack of sappyness at first glance.The ONLY one I've bothered with so far is Kajukenbo - KungFu to teach me to control my physical self better. I usually prefer to study on my own and search for what appears to be MORE real to me then test things. Trial and error, over and over until you see results. Most of my discoveries have been by complete accident.

Example:
I was working with sales agents. One in particular was quite pestering about getting HER ads moved to the top of the work pile for the day. I reminded her about production rules, first come first serve but she proceeded to make my day miserable until I did her work to get her out of my face.
I printed the proof and casually walked it to her cubicle and carefully placed it on her desk. VERY quietly turned around and walked back to my desk. Thing is...as I laid the printout down, I imagined putting it down so hard it blew her hair back...in my mind....halfway back to my desk she screams angrily, "YOU DID'T have to SLAM it DOWN on my desk! EVERYone around her saw that I had done no such thing...I merely thought it and send it ramming into her head somehow. Don't ask me how as it shocked me and nearly sent me off my feet when she said it. I acted like I didn't hear it as the rest of the office were left shaking their heads in confusion.

That is ONE of my experiences. There have been many more, some small and relatively unexciting and others quite interesting but I think I'm happier keeping them to myself.

I believe all have the ability for other sensory types of experiences aside our general touch, taste, hearing, and vision. What you foster in yourself is what will prevail in the end.
edit on 8-8-2012 by Opportunia because: Correction in details

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
your 25, male. you live in a bluish house that has a driveway with a huge crack in it that you filled with dark black crack filler. you opted to buy the grey but susan your gf/wife? told you black would go better becuase it made the house look better. upon entering your home, you have a pet cat named ruffles, ruffles is white with a black spot on his head. you got him when you were about 15 after your bike accident. basketball although an "old"hobby of yours is still a part of your life. you have a hoop in your driveway that your uncle s.steve or stew gave to you when you turned 16. one time you fell while trying to slam dunk and busted your head and needed stitches. your nurse that gave you those was nurse allen or alley. on your 18th birthday a buddy had a party. maybe your best friend and he had a car accident, on his way to your party. in a panic you drove to meet him at the hospital. he was ok. about 2 weeks later you started dating your friends gf. at 19 you landed a great job but figured going back to school would be better, so you put your two weeks in. about 5 months later you realized how much easier it would have been if you would have kept your job.

one time you were on tv, at a sports game you went too, and you were so excited you told all your friends. and thats all i see.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jNormal
I don't believe in psychics and mediums etc... so try and prove me wrong.
Tell me something that would be very hard to know unless you knew me very well.

You are a dumbazz. Am I wrong ?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

You wear superman pyjamas.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
You have a freakishly large birthmark on your right buttcheek that looks like the letters M-O-M-M-A.

You once had an entire bowl of Lucky Charms marshmallows with milk and threw out the rest of the dog-food-ish stuff.

You were once assaulted by an angry mob of orangutans.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
i dont know about psychic so to say but many governments have done studies and continue to this day using remote viewing, and with greater than 50%--75% success with small and large groups, so if a bunch of people together can find a person in a car thats 5 states over and know what building and park ect they are near must mean that SOME of us must have a little bit in all of us, call it the sixth sense if you will, being able to see peoples past/future and what not, i dont know that topic always gets me edgy so much room for guessing and speculations, where as remote viewing actually works so... and then the russian studies from back in the day where the lady could move things with her mind and many chilfren as well showed some kind of powers, so maybe some got it and some dont i dunno, but heres a small sample i think we all have
ever just be sitting looking out into nowhere in public or private , have the feeling someone is looking at you or watching you and then for no reason you turn around and make direct eye contact with someone looking at you? happens to me alot and my friends say they have noticed that from time to time as well and i know they are not "psychic" by any means lol nor am i or at least i cant find that dang winning loto ticket haha

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Im as psychic as a brick or clod of dirt, but I do think some have a different ability or more of a talent than others.

I have great big hallowen parties and hire psychics and etc each year. Something different each year. I have yet to have one impress me very much.. but its a fun lark. BUT... I have seen others do things that are pretty interesting and over the years I have really come to believe there is much more possible than the average joe thinks. Certainly more than I thought yrs ago anyway!

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
The teacher you seek
Has made contact with you
In this thread

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I know what you did last summer. Surely you don't want me to post that on a public forum. Send me money.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

I used to do tarot every year for local bars on Halloween.
It was a lot of fun!

Unless I started drinking...

I don't think I ever blew anyone away, but I did once get into a fight with some guy after I told his girlfriend he cheated on her

edit on 9-8-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I am saying storm....don't know if it's an actual storm or an element of one....I saw lightning?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
7- Victoria

1-8 are the levels. The lessons are coming stronger and you need explanations.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Okay. I know you. I know you don't believe in psychics and mediums etc.

How did I do ?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Your name is Jason. You were in the Army. A Combat Engineer (12B) I believe. You had a black dog that passed away not too long ago. You recently fixed your roof... You certainly are not normal... Just wild guesses.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyguy2012

Buler... Buler.... Anyone???? Either I was so accurate it was scary or you just lost interest..

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

At first I was offended by this thread. And, yes, it's a day later and still a tad offended. The reason being is that I experience paranormal activity ALL THE TIME. Yes, all the time. I have precognitive thoughts that have come true on several occasions.

I became offended because of your wording " tell me something that would be very hard to know... " ... I'm sorry dear, but that's not how it works.

Being psychic is not something that is or should be thrown around lightly. There are so many people claiming psychic abilities (who are not) that is has "jaded" the entire notion of psychics being for real. I am one of the few who is truly a psychic but my life cannot be summed up in a sentence or paragraph and this "some call it ability" - I call it a curse - is something that should be respected and not blemished by being subjected to questions like this. It is very offensive because it does not take into account a person's life and history which makes the person psychic.
edit on 11-8-2012 by unknownusername because: spelling

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join