It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not usually my thing, a Batman Shooter conspiracy hint?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I came across this article, and got me thinking about how little differences in the Batman shooters appearance in the 2 photos we have, have also caught my attention.

Please Read and discuss.

China's Crime Patsies

In May 2009, a wealthy 20-year-old was drag racing through the city streets of Hangzhou, China, when his Mitsubishi struck and killed a pedestrian in a crosswalk. The car was traveling so fast that the victim—a 25-year-old telecom engineer of a modest, rural background—was flung at least 20 yards. Afterward, bystanders and reporters photographed the driver, Hu Bin, as well as his rich friends, who nonchalantly smoked cigarettes and laughed while waiting for the police to arrive at the scene. These images, soon posted online, provoked a public outcry. Anger over the callous behavior of these wealthy Chinese youths was followed by accusations of a police cover-up. First, the local authorities admitted that they had underestimated the speed Hu’s vehicle was traveling by half. (Incredibly, the police had first suggested that Hu was going no more than 43 mph.) Public furor rose again when Hu received a three-year prison sentence, an exceptionally light punishment in a country where drunk drivers guilty of similar accidents can receive the death penalty. But the most stunning allegation was that the man appearing in court and serving the three-year sentence wasn’t Hu at all, but a hired body double.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
this is a good story if it wasnt about the batman shooter.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
For me, The Batman shooter did a terrible crime. I'm really of no great opinion on whether the guy in court is him or not, but I do like to stir up a talking point to challenge our minds. The shooting was god-awful and should be punished with the most extreme legal measures the state will allow.

However, put on your "what if" hats. This is a conspiracy sight, loosen up.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Yes i do agree with you on the batman pictures that they dont look alike. But i think drugs can change one's appearance after time. i dont really know if mr homles was on drugs before all this happened but my guess is that he was.

And about the guy who gets away with doing bird. lets face it its china and they play by there own rules

good find tho

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ravon300

Whether he was on drugs before or not is a moot point, however i think i can quite categorically state he was wasted off his face in his court appearances. That shouldn't be the case in a court of law, how are you supposed to understand the charges against you if you dont know where you are.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by FFS4000

Yeah he looked checked out. Do you suspect they forcibly drugged him?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by matthewgraybeal

There are those who suggest he was forcibly under the influence of Scopolamine, a mind altering drug that makes one act like a zombie who follows orders and then, later, snaps out of it and no longer remembers what happens. Scopolamine is tied to the CIA's MKULTRA in more than one document, too. So, yeah, it's possible that he was forcibly drugged.

Scopolamine

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by calebdaniels

There are those who suggest he was forcibly under the influence of Scopolamine, a mind altering drug that makes one act like a zombie who follows orders and then, later, snaps out of it and no longer remembers what happens. Scopolamine is tied to the CIA's MKULTRA in more than one document, too. So, yeah, it's possible that he was forcibly drugged.

Scopolamine
This is what I am thinking, he was drugged up. Have you seen the video of him in court? He looks "out of it"

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Without a shadow of a doubt, looked very similar to a certain underwear bomber when he appeared in court

new topics

top topics

join