It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A summary of all I know about the NWO agenda

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I feel, perhaps wrongly, that I have now done enough research on the NWO and what is going on with this world.

I have reached many conclusions and tied a lot of loose ends. On more than a few occasions I’ve concluded I cannot ever know an answer to some of the questions in this lifetime, but I’ve set my plans and made peace with many ideas.

I’d like to use this thread to link to some of my prior posts, as summary if anything to what I feel I understand of the New World Oder agenda. I haven’ been here long, but putting my threads together has really helped me understand the world to the best of my current ability. At the moment, I feel like I’m just repeating myself over and over when I post on ATS and it is kind of frustrating. Does anyone else feel that?

I know a lot of my recent threads haven’t had a lot of attention and it really frustrates me that people don’t see what I’m trying to say. It is mostly my fault as when I post about one topic, I’m relying on people already being up on other stuff to understand my points. This is why I just want to post a summary of what I feel to be true.

So in no particular order-

www.abovetopsecret.com...

^ That thread was about Pawns in the Game, a book on the international banker’s conspiracy from the 1950’s. A lot of the content is verifiable and for me, the book illustrates perfectly that the agenda of the Illuminati is VERY real.

It goes back hundreds, if not thousands of years and there is evidence throughout history of their existence and influence on the world. If you read this book and research the topics further, the only conclusion one can come to is that an evil agenda is at work in this world.

Whether the agenda is satanic or extraterritorial in origin is the only question that remains to be answered, and that is one of the topics I’ve decided to give up on because we simply do not know the answer. Bypassing the origin, the agenda still exists.

So understanding that ‘TPTB’ are real, that helps in then appreciating conspiracies throughout our history.

^ That thread looks at a few examples from my own research into the workings of the elite. Pawns in the Game shows they exist, and my own research now verifies how they operate and manipulate the world. Use of the media that they control, blackmail and the workings of influential forces that control foreign policy are just a few examples given in the thread. All verifiable.

We have history repeating itself, as the lies that took us to war with Iraq, pushed hard by the Israeli lobby in America are being used now regarding Iran. The PNAC wrote to Clinton in 1998 urging him to speak about Iraq’s WMD at his State of the Union address, and as thread shows, that is what Clinton did. What it shows is that the propaganda for war starts many years before war takes place. The media has been pushing the ‘Iran is a threat to national security’ for years, you have to appreciate this to understand some of the threads that follow.

What we had in the run up to the Iraq war was an ongoing, behind the scenes effort to convince US decision makers (Congress etc) that the war was necessary. Letters to the President from the PNAC, blackmail of the president to support the Israeli mentality for the world, media propaganda and the use of the events of 9/11 to justify going after Saddam’s WMD before he used them against the west. Turning our attention to Iran, the same thing has and is currently happening. One only has to look at actual US legislation through the NDAA year upon year to see the effect of the Zionist lobby on policy. It has become increasingly tougher towards Iran, despite the fact Iran has not sought to start any wars in the region-

^ That thread is on the planned NDAA for 2013. I’m still amazed that people are ignoring this NDAA legislation set for next year but hopefully this thread can make people realise just how important it really is in terms of advancing ACTUAL policy towards Iran.

The thread shows in depth how policy has hardened, from favouring diplomatic efforts in 2009, to strict sanctions in 2012 to the planned policy for 2013 of having a military force in the region strong enough to launch ‘sustained air and sea’ attacks against Iranian nuclear facilities and military targets. It couldn’t be any clearer that America is preparing for military action against Iran. Many people say it’s been the same fear mongering for years, but no, my thread clearly shows that policy has changed over the years, and 2013 is the first time actual military action is suggested.

You’ve only got to look at the first few replies in that thread to see how frustrating this forum can be, they have completely ignored the content and evidence I have provided. The say ‘nothing new’ but clearly policy for 2013 is far more likely to result in military conflict than in 2009 when the NDAA insisted on diplomatic efforts only.

Appreciating the behind the scenes working of the Israeli lobby in pushing for war should help in understanding this gradual hardening of US policy over the last 5 years or so.

One of the many obstacles in people accepting the above is because they refuse to believe that the ‘hidden hand’ of the elite influence governments. The following threads should remove all doubt

^ The second thread especially should leave no doubt whatsoever our government’s are infiltrated, threatened and blackmailed into complying with the Zionist lobby. That said, the 3rd thread should also leave no doubt who the real decision makers are!

In terms of the agenda for one world government, it can become very confusing because we have the very old Illuminati, yet Zionism that controls much of western foreign policy and is furthering the surveillance state through the likes of Michael Chertoff, is a relatively modern movement from the late 19th century.

I have to admit it is very confusing at this point, but referring back to Pawns in the Game can help. The author, William Carr, shows that both Communism and Nazism are Illuminati creations, and personally, I firmly believe Zionism is also an Illuminati creation. Just as Communism was created to set up a world divide, Zionism being placed in the middle east is the ultimate ‘divide and conquer’ strategy. Once more, the world is to be divided between Islamic nations or in support of Israel. This is the set up described by Albert Pike in his 3 world wars letter.

((continued...))

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
The following thread got next to no response, yet I feel it offers at least some explanation for the creation of Zionism and the subsequent creation of Israel- it is designed to lead to another major war, which is part of the Illuminati’s plan on the road to one world government-

^ It discusses how Jews have lived in the middle east for thousands of years, it is only since the creation of Zionism by the elites and the creation of Israel has the conflict between Islamic countries took place. It is important to remember at all times in my opinion that Jews are innocent in this just as all common people are, it is the hidden hand, the creators of Zionism that have created the problems in the world. That echoes the message of William Carr in Pawns in the Game.

((The above thread also highlights the evidence of the Illuminati’s existence, that is literally all around us.))

A lot of the truth about the elite’s tactics are not even hidden, the following thread shows how even the MSM will on occasion openly discuss the reality of events-

What is happening in Syria right now is the NWO in action. Through incredible deception in the media, they are portraying events in a manner that is leading the world to intervene on humanitarian grounds.

The above thread is about as strong evidence as you could possibly need to know the west and other foreign countries are funding and training rebels to destabilise the country for regime change to suit their agenda (making way for the Iran war) as they did in Libya also-

I was new to the forum at this time, questioning why intervention was carried out in Libya yet not Egypt where there was ACTUAL evidence the government was carrying out extreme violence against their people.

Of course, it makes sense now given America funded the Egyptian dictatorship for 30 years in order to maintains security for Israel. Now we move into the next phase of the agenda as the Muslim Brotherhood (a creation of western intelligence services) takes over and opens a gateway for conflict in the region to take place. Many people dismiss that theory but Egypt was until recently, a 30 year long ally of Israel. This no longer applies under the MB, leaving Israel isolated and surrounded by enemies, just as TPTB want it to be.

If you want convincing of the above theory regarding the MB, I started this thread which may make you ask some questions-

^ I’ll link more to the Brookings Institute (another influential foreign policy think tank like the PNAC) and show how influential they are later, but here they are way before Mubarak was removed from power saying ‘Don’t fear the Muslim Brotherhood’. The whole international stage is played like a chess board and TPTB have control over all the main pieces. The people are just the pawns.

Hopefully the above thread sheds some light on why Egypt was left to it, TPTB knew the MB was ready to step into power and that fits into the agenda for isolating Israel from a strong ally in the region, which makes way for what is described in Ezekiel 38-39 (and what Albert Pike knew as the third world war).

Going back to the Brookings Institute, the following thread gives an excellent example of one of the main foreign policy ‘think tanks’ that is forming government policy. Millions of dollars worth of Zionist money goes into funding these think tanks, and it serves yet another example of how the world is manipulated by the elite-

I had posted the document called ‘Which Path to Persia’ before, many people dismissed it as not influential on real policy, but in that thread, I posted the people behind the document- people high up in the CIA, people high up in the National Security Council, defence spending analysts, actual policy makers for Obama, members of RAND- basically very influential, powerful people.

((continued))

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
That document is explicit in it’s policy- it refers on multiple occasions to the west needed a justification to attack Iran, allow me to quote-

A critical challenge for this policy (American airstrikes) option is that, absent a clear Iranian act of aggression, American airstrikes against Iran would be unpopular in the region and throughout the world.

Especially in the absence of a clear Iranian provocation, averting this paradoxical danger would be a major task for U.S. diplomats in the run-up to such an air campaign

The truth is that these all would be challenging cases to make. For that reason, it would be far more preferable if the United States could cite an Iranian provocation as justification for the airstrikes before launching them. Clearly, the more outrageous, the more deadly, and the more unprovoked the Iranian action, the better off the United States would be.

I wish I was making that up, but no, that is the policy line of the document.

The people behind that document are exactly the same as those behind the PNAC who published the Rebuilding America’s Defences document in spetember 2000, the year before 9/11. Members such as Dov Zakheim and Paul Wolfowitz- high up, powerful and incredibly influential and as shown by the 1998 letter to Clinton, very keen to get war started against Iraq with lies of WMD.

To get an idea about Dov Zakheim-

^ I would really recommend reading the above thread if you aren’t aware who Zakheim is. You couldn’t find another example of one person that highlights so strongly just how corrupt and infiltrated the American government really is.

To further prove my point-

I might prove to be wrong on my prediction on the next US president being Romney but how obvious can this get? Just look at Romney’s stance on Iran (as shown in a thread above) and then try and stop your mind blowing when you find out Zakheim has crawled from the grass to be part of Romney’s middle east advisory team as of 2011! I struggle to find the words to explain just how incredible this is!

----------------------------------------------

I know many will not have the time to read this thread entirely but I really wanted to put this summary together, because it makes the agenda obvious- Zakheim as Romney’s middle east advisor, the MB in Egypt, foreign policy calling for Iranian provocation to justify war etc, it isn’t hard to see when you take it all in where I get my conclusions from.

All the best to you all and thanks for reading if you got this far

With all said, I believe that fighting against the NWO in a physical sense would be futile. Thry control all the technology and weapons, the people would not stand a chance physically. This is a mental struggle, perhaps even spiritual.

Sadly, I believe a lot of what I fear will happen will occur. Not enough people are aware of what is going on. The only way to beat the NWO is not comply. I can't do that right now, I need my job, I need petrol to fill my car, I need to buy food. They control all these things hence we all buy into the system.

But if the point ever comes where they want to microchip me, I will refuse.

If the point ever comes where they try and draft me into 'fighting for my country', I will refuse.

Those are the promises I make.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
You put a lot of work in to your thread, very nice.
To me it all boils down to them having control over middle east oil, Afghan opium, and next will be rare metals and elements found in Africa.
People try to tie on some esoteric agenda about aliens and vortexes and whatever but it seems abundantly clear that what the PTB are after are all practical commodities and are looking at China and India as the main competitors.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

hi Wonderer2012...well done...

i replied to the original thread before it all moved,
and i have since tried to work my way thru your suggested ATS threads...

thanks for all the hard work U have gone too...i learnt alot tonite,
i already knew about the strings being pulled, this sheds new light though...thanks again...

off to bed now, and looking forward to continuing the reading tomoro...

also VERY disappointed at the lack of interest in this and the older threads...shame on ATS apathy...!

stars and flags all round for your work...

seeya

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

S n F

Damn that's a lot of reading, I will get back. To you later tonight when I have more time. Very good job op, we need more mega threads like this.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Thank you for this very well put-together thread.

All of these things escalating, following "prophecy" or whatever, is just mindblowing to observe.
It's like watching sports where the one side is a huge favourite every time. But something just might happen, and the underdog will prevail. And it does happen sometimes, so you keep watching. It might happen again...

I would just like to tell you that the last part - your "afterword" if you may - was like reading my own words to a microspic tee. I may not have been able to write it like that, but you did.

Again, thank you.
edit on 8/8/12 by JoeSignal because: spelling

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I applaud this effort, real verifiable information on TPTB are hard to come by on ATS these days, there's so much evidence yet it gets lost in a sea of faulty predictions and sensationalistic and exotic threads,
which by the way might have some actual merit but mostly makes us conspiracy theorists look like lunatics because the concepts are so out there.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Thanks for all the comments guys, I feel a lot of information is shared on this site and 'lost in the pile', so this may help keep some stuff on the surface.

It helps to show this is all real. Each topic taken alone can be 'out there', yet combined, this NWO conspiracy is so real and we are advancing at an incredible rate with the agenda in the middle east.

Only Sunday gone, did Israel use their airforce and ground troops to stop 'terrorists' entering Israel. Reports already indicate Israel is blaming Iran and the MB in Egypt is blaming Mossad. The overwhelming opinion of this forum is it is mistakes made, coincidences, when it has all been planned and the evidence is all around us.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood has accused the Israeli spy agency Mossad of being behind Sunday's attack on an Egyptian checkpoint on the border with Israel.

Israel's foreign ministry has dismissed the allegation as "nonsense".

The attack left 16 Egyptian security officers dead. Israeli forces say they later killed at least seven gunmen who broke through into Israel.

Israeli and Egyptian officials have blamed the attack on Islamist militants.

A statement on the Muslim Brotherhood's website said the incident "can be attributed to the Mossad".

It said Israel had carried out the attack in an attempt to undermine the government of Egypt's Islamist President, Mohammed Mursi.

The allegation was echoed by Hamas, the Palestinian offshoot of the Muslim Brotherhood that governs Gaza.

I know that is a 'middle east' issue, but it belongs in the NWO forum because this agenda is part of the NWO agenda to bring this world to war. These events have been planned years in advance, one of my threads above shows foreign policy documents talking about the MB in Egypt back in Jan 2011. It's all scripted, none of this is happening by chance.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Thank you for putting together your research; I just get a little iffy when people start saying Zionism and Israel again and again... I know the Israeli government is as corrupt as ours, we made it didnt we. But NWO, the banking all that needs to be addressed on a careful level, for instance my mother is relatively open-minded about stuff like this but is still in the "we need to protect Israel mindset" as I was trying to explain how we shouldn't be involved in the middle east at all anymore, it isn't our war and it never was, but then again every great empire falls because it spreads itself too thin. She was like "oh a lot of people your age feel that way about Israel now" and was making comments about Germany...pissed me off so effin much, my high school bff was Jewish. We worked in a restaurant together owned by arabs, christians but they still are like "Free Palestine" so yeah, but besides some off color jokes everyone got along fine! Her and I even went to their Christmas party, lol hookah galore :p We were young but it all seems so much more tense now, like I doubt they could be as cool now with each other. Well her and I aren't but that's another story...

I just don't wanna be seen as some white supremacist (doesn't help that I'm naturally blonde & blue eyed either) and I have a feeling that is what they will try to call opponents of NWO.

I just see TPTB trying to divide....start race wars, class wars, even fat versus skinny wars haha. I don't know your personal beliefs and I'm definately not calling you a racist, just
the whole thing
edit on 16-8-2012 by girlwithkaleidoscope3eyes because: light profanity

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by girlwithkaleidoscope3eyes
Thank you for putting together your research; I just get a little iffy when people start saying Zionism and Israel again and again... I know the Israeli government is as corrupt as ours, we made it didnt we. But NWO, the banking all that needs to be addressed on a careful level, for instance my mother is relatively open-minded about stuff like this but is still in the "we need to protect Israel mindset" as I was trying to explain how we shouldn't be involved in the middle east at all anymore, it isn't our war and it never was, but then again every great empire falls because it spreads itself too thin. She was like "oh a lot of people your age feel that way about Israel now" and was making comments about Germany...pissed me off so effin much, my high school bff was Jewish. We worked in a restaurant together owned by arabs, christians but they still are like "Free Palestine" so yeah, but besides some off color jokes everyone got along fine! Her and I even went to their Christmas party, lol hookah galore :p We were young but it all seems so much more tense now, like I doubt they could be as cool now with each other. Well her and I aren't but that's another story...

I just don't wanna be seen as some white supremacist (doesn't help that I'm naturally blonde & blue eyed either) and I have a feeling that is what they will try to call opponents of NWO.

I just see TPTB trying to divide....start race wars, class wars, even fat versus skinny wars haha. I don't know your personal beliefs and I'm definately not calling you a racist, just
the whole thing
edit on 16-8-2012 by girlwithkaleidoscope3eyes because: light profanity

Well, never ever mistake Zionism for being Jewish.

The Jewish people are pawns just like everyone else.

Zionism is a politcal movement not much older than a hundred years.

TPTB create movements, political or religious, to divide people.

Think about this- the Zionists, along with businesses in America and Britain funded the rise of the Nazi's- they sacrificed the Jews in Europe in order to create Israel. They don't care about Jews.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
So no reptilians are involved? I think if the NWO existed, we would never be able to learn anything about it.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Thank you for your very informative thread.

I found it very interesting

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Got nabbed by the ATS politically correct police. If the OP is interested in what I have to say, contact my email at Physexecsec at gmail dot com

I don't know who runs and manages ATS but that's a conspiracy in itself.

top topics

join